2-New classmates... 😏

So you're the newbie?

    "2d1n... Where the hell is 2d1n..."

    I wander around aimlessly in the campus. The campus was indeed old, but huge. The size of the school made the outdated constructions seem grand and historical, in a cool way. Students who were chatting and playing outside their classes gradually dissapered. School is starting, and I still can't find my own classroom.

    Then of a sudden, a boy came to me. He is in year 1 too, he had black hair tidily combed down his forehead, and a friendly face.

    "Do you need help? You look out of place."

    "Yes I do need help!" I gratefully cried to him who was my angel right now. I didn't know if the halo above his head was real or my hallucinations. I quickly showed him my student ID.

    "You're in Class... 2d1n." His smile dropped flat, then slightly curved up again. It felt devious somehow. He grabbed the behind of my neck forcefully, and pushed me towards a gloomy end of the hallway.

    "Hey what are you doing--"

    "I am Yoon Siyoon but you can call me Donggu, or, seonbae." He recited in a low, dangerous tone :"but you better prefer the last one cuz you are the rookie now, and if you don't, I am not sure what will happen to you, hehe."

    "What? Help me!" 

    I am dragged by him passing the other classes, and all the students just looked away or pretend not to hear me. Inside my chest was instantaneously filled with fear, flashbacks of seeing school bullying on the newspaper appeared, am I being the victim today? 

    Mother, father, I am sorry for not being able to protect myself. Please do not forgive me.

    "Guys, look what I found!"

    This Donggu or Siyoon guy grabbed me by my collar and showed me to 4 other students in the classroom. I felt like a teddy bear won from the fun fair. But also, I felt like a incredibly terrified one.

    It was because of the atmosphere in the classroom.

    A thin boy with was playing mobile games on his phone while sitting on his desk, his long chocolate hair touched his shoulders, and he was swaying his slender legs mindlessly. Another boy was shorter, quite plump to his belly, sat on his chair cross-legged, and wore a pair of round glasses. He was also playing mobile games and stealing glances of the thin boy's phone in between. Another huge boy, in both his size and volume is talking loudly to a boy furiously gulping down his cup ramyeon. He was in some trendy hip hop sweaters instead of the school blazer. Within seconds, the eating boy finished his noodles and raised his cup to dump the last bit of the broth into his mouth.

    Just, nobody seemed to care.

    "Hyung, he says he's the new student." Donggu gave me a loud slap on my back and walked towards the other guys. The short boy replied something unclear while he's still focusing on his game.

    "He, hello?" My voice shook timidly.

    "Yah, Junho hyung!" Donggu pinched his nose :"don't smoke here, can you?" I took a slight peek at him, there was a cigarette in his mouth! 

    "This is why you always lose, don't smoke when playing." The thin boy chuckled, but he was smoking too! 

    "You guys better stop before he comes back." The ramyeon eater pretended to throw his cup at them :"and don't do it in front of me! You know I am trying so hard to quit!"

    "Good thing I cut that off already, Jongmin-ah." The huge boy said before he noticed that I am actually here :"I am Defconn, as you can see I do music, and I really don't get why you're entering our class."

    "My name is Jongmin, Kim Jongmin! Nice to meet you! Hahaha." The ramyeon eater greeted me with a weird laugh.

    "And this is Junho hyung." Donggu put his hand on his head and ruffled his hair. He cursed, almost dropping his cigarette.

    "Jungbrahimovic is the name." The thin boy released puffs of cloudy smoke. Donggu added :"Also known as, Jung Joonyoung our maknae!"

    "Hello everyone," I waved :"I am Lee Yo--"

    "WHO THE IS SMOKING!!!" Someone's voice boomed through the classroom, at that holler we all flinched out of horror. Junho and Joonyoung quickly throw their cigarettes on the floor and stepped on them to distinguish it. When I got my senses back I turn around to the door to see which teacher was that. Surprisingly, he was a student! Year 1!

    "Hyung, Junho and Joonyoung are smoking just now..." Jongmin pointed out fast, and continued while looking at me :"and this is the new guy..."

    I carefully meet my eyes with him. He has straight black hair, small but fiery eyes, thick lips and he wore his uniform in the tidiest manner out of these people. I read his name tag, and discovered that there was another badge underneath it.

    "Cha... Taehyun?"

    "Stop smoking your lungs out!" He marched directly past me and fly kicked the two smokers :"you'll die too soon!" They both manage to dodge and pout at him.

    He must be some powerful person in the class, I thought to myself. When he came to me pushing Defconn and Jongmin out of his way, I instinctively took a step behind due to his aura. He stopped a few inches away from me, studying my face with the brightest eyes I ever saw. He put on a wide smile, which finally made he look a little bit kinder. I report myself :"I am Lee Yongjin.The new student from TVN Secondary School. I transferred here because..." 

    "I have no interest in the reason you came," He said, still smiling. Later he took something out of his pocket :"but I suppose you want this back?"

    It was my phone.

 

Yay this was chapter 2!!! And the bicycle boy was Captain Cha!!!
I'll bring in more familiar faces in the next chapter so stay tuned >_0