1-Class 2d1n?!

So you're the newbie?

    My name is Lee Yong Jin, I am 16 years old this year.

    I was born and bred in TVN city. Except for a few vacations to SBS and MBC city, I have never left my hometown. I have so many beautiful memories made there. It is my favourite place of all time because all my best friends since childhood and my family are there, it was where my heart belongs to.

    But recently, I came across some shocking news.

    I am going to move away. My parents had found a new job at another city, and they decided to live somewhere near their workplace. As I needed to change from secondary school to high school anyways, I can enroll in a high school in the new city. At first I was really frightened and against this idea, but another part of me thought, why not? Life has no worth if we don't make any changes at all.

    So we bid our last farewell to TVN, and moved to KBS city the next day.

    To my surprise, KBS city was rather, old? Everything seems to exist for decades, the roads, the big tall trees, even the buildings are old fashioned. We settled in a small traditional Korean house, which, was inherited from my grandfather according what my dad said. I think this house may be one of the oldest things in the city, and I started to wonder if my parents moved because they are facing some financial problems back there. 

    And for me, I will be attending KBS High School for three more years to come. I have zero clue about how the school is like, but I just hope that I can fit in the classmates and not get left out.

    That was an autumn night before I start school, I can't fall asleep. I miss my old friends. At the same time, my heart thumps in excitement for tomorrow. The next morning, I woke up early and get myself ready. I chose to walk to school as it is only a stone's throw away from my place. 

    Walking in a perfect weather makes me feel great. I look around the unfamiliar scenery around me. How long has it been since I am at a place out of my hometown? The air was chilly, with pieces and pieces of browned maple leaves falling down at two to three second intervals. Other students wearing the same uniform as me are going to school too. I suddenly wanted to take a selfie and send it to my old friends. I took out my phone, took a quick shot and opened one of the group chats in Kakao Talk.

    "Look, how's my new outfit? #newschool #autumn"

    Just when I was about to press send, someone snatched my phone right from my hand and fled. Dumbfounded, I can only stare at that person on his bicycle, laughing hysterically while holding my phone at one hand, riding further and further away from me. He was wearing the exact same blazer as mine, meaning he is also in high school year 1, and a potential future classmate I have to face throughout my life at this school.

    I would definitely not want a classmate with that deafening high-toned laughter.

    I run and try to catch up with the robber. He was so fast that he almost ran over other people on the road. "What a useless bastard." I murmured. Exhausted, I bent over to catch my breath and saw a pair of sneakers standing right in front of me. I immediately looked up, it was a young boy looking back at me with big curious eyes.

    "Who are you? I haven't seen you before."

    "Huh? I, I..." Still panting, I struggle to talk :"I just transferred here... From TVN city."

    "That's why." The young boy was carrying a guitar, and I just noticed, he was quite handsome. I grabbed him by his shoulder when he was about to turn away :"Hey, do you know that guy on the bicycle just now?"

    He looked at the rider far away, and looked at me. "That hyung? Don't expect to get your phone back. You're unlucky."

    My brows squinted in speechlessness.

    "By the way, which class are you in?" He asked.

    "Er, Class 2d1n."

    This time, his brows squeezed, but it reeked of pity and sorrow. He waved his hand and signalled that he had to go. Once again, I stopped him :"Who are you? What's wrong with Class 2d1n?"

    "My name is Roy, don't remember it cause we will never meet again." He continued :" I've been there before, to see a friend. All I can say is good luck."

    "Wait--" I yelled. I can hear whispers from other students talking about me, and Class 2d1n. What is in that class? Why are people reacting so weird to them?

    The school bell ring from a distant. Everyone sprinted to the school gate as they were running late. I followed them.

 

 

So this will be my 1st chapter!! I gave Roy a cameo XD

How was it? Suscribe and comment if you liked it XD

Btw guess who's the one on the bicycle haha