[seho] Egyptian Cotton

I DO, DO I?

 

“Hyuuuuuung....” Sehun pleaded for the hundredth time, wrapping himself around Suho's arm.

“Fine, I'll take you to a hotel.” Suho sighed. He had no idea what he was going to do with that little baby octopus, who had just attached himself to him and refused to let go.

“Okay!!!” Sehun exclaimed cheerfully, jumping alongside him, bursting with happiness.

“No... no, no... I'll take you there, and then I'm going home.” Suho clarified so there could be no misunderstanding. There was no way he was spending the night with Sehun. It was a firm no from him. Well, it was maybe not as firm as he would have liked. Suho had made the mistake of drinking way too much, which was clouding his judgment and lowering his inhibitions. And Sehun was no ordinary guy, he was so tall and handsome, it was almost ridiculous.

Suho liked being in control, of himself and others, so he wasn't really a fan of drinking too much. He had a tendency to do something he regretted in the morning. He was already trying to squash the urge to throw caution to the wind.

And he and Sehun were a horrible fit, they would never work. He could of course indulge in a one night stand, but it wouldn't be right, or fair, since Sehun seemed to be pretty smitten with him. It was a bit flattering, he couldn't deny that, but there was a proper way to do things, and this wasn't it.

“But I'm poor, hotels are expensive.” Sehun complained, pouting with all his might.

“Don't worry, it's on me. I'll settle the bill before I go.” Suho generously offered.

“But I can't sleep alone, don't make me sleep alone.” Sehun's lower lip quivered. He looked way too cute, making Suho want to rescue him. Ah, this was a problem.

“Take me home with you.” Sehun murmured in a low whisper, blinking his puppy eyes at him, looking like a poor, pitiful pup at the pound, begging you with his eyes to take him home with you, melting all the resistance you had worked so hard to put up. This was not good.

“I.. eh.. fine... okay... you can sleep in the guest room, but only for one night.” Suho caved like an igloo with a lit fireplace inside it.

 

 

Suho took Sehun home with him. He threw a towel at him, telling him to clean up before bed, while he fixed up the guest bedroom for him. There was no filthy mutt going to sleep on his expensive Egyptian cotton sheets. He also put out some pajamas for him to sleep in. There. He had done his good deed for the month.

 

Suho lay his tired head on the pillow, closing his eyes. This night had been more troublesome than it was supposed to. He closed his eyes and the image of Sehun pulling off his shirt on the way to the bathroom flashed before his mind's eye. Man, that back. Maybe it was because Sehun was a dancer, but he had a body like no other. He was slender, but incredibly fit. With sophisticated outlines and graceful stature, one would expect Sehun to glide gracefully across the room, but he didn't. Not even close. He slouched like a teenager, bouncing along with the energy of a toddler. He was an odd individual. Definitely one of a kind.

 

When he had finally managed to get Sehun off his mind, Sehun barged in.

“What are you doing?” Suho jumped up in the bed.

“I can't sleep alone. I've never slept alone.” Sehun told him in a small voice. He sounded like he wasn't joking, like he was actually scared.

Suho was tired, he didn't have the energy to fight.

“Fine! You can sleep here, but just sleep... no funny business, you hear!” Suho warned him sternly.

“Okay!” Sehun's frown turned upside down, he was beaming.

But then Suho heard the sound of his towel falling to the floor. The lights were already out, but his eyes had adjusted to the darkness well enough to see that not only had Sehun not worn the pajamas he had put out for him, but he had taken off his towel and was getting into bed stark !

“What are you doing?!” Suho got out of the bed as Sehun got in. “Did you not see the pajamas?”.

“I can't sleep with clothes on.” Sehun frowned, scrunching his nose.

“You should try it!” Suho's voice was all squeaky. “They are made out of the finest silk. No expenses spared.”.

“Mehh.” Sehun shrugged and just got comfortable under the covers.

 

Suho considered going to the guest bedroom to sleep, but figured Sehun would be stubborn enough to follow him there too. Probably without the towel. And then he had to try and block his gorgeous body from his mind again, without success. No, it was better to just cut his losses and deal with the situation head on.

He took a moment to think.

Pillows! He needed pillows. And a lot of them.

He gathered all the pillows he had in the house and started to build a protective wall out of them in the middle of the bed.

“That's your side and this is my side. You stay on your side, and I'll stay on mine.” Suho lectured him. He carefully adjusted the covers so they were just so, and closed his eyes, painfully aware of the godlike creature lying in wait on the other side of the pillow-wall.

Sehun punched through the pillows so they flew in every direction, plowing through them as if they weren't even there, throwing himself into Suho's arms.

“It's not good to build walls. They keep people apart.” Sehun whispered softly. It was surprisingly profound. He wasn't sure Sehun realized just how relevant to all the world's problems his words were.

Sehun snuggled up closer, burrowing his face into Suho's neck.

“You smell good.” Sehun giggled, breathing him in. Sehun's breath on his skin tickled.

 

They lay there, in a tight embrace, and it actually felt kind of nice. Maybe even too nice. But then, it became more than nice. Much, much more than nice.

He was in big trouble now.