Single chapter

Answers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Because Junhyung never understood why he fell so easily in love with the boy with big and innocent eyes that always smiled shyly at him when they met on the streets and always bought an extra iced americano to give him on the days when he arrived late at work.

Maybe it was the cute way he pouted while he was concentrating on finishing the job, or the way his cheeks get reddening when he was caught singing some of his favorite songs. It even became something incredibly admirable in the eyes of the eldest, for his voice was incredibly comforting and beautiful. Even the way that even having a terrible day he always kept a smile on his face and rejoiced the lives of everyone around. Or it was only these small details that the older man found himself thinking every day, always discovering something incredible about the smaller man and even became a reason for his musical inspiration, something he hadn't been inspired for years.

But inside, Junhyung knew that every little detail of his co-worker was perfect, and maybe, but just maybe, he didn't care so much the way his hands began to shake as the younger one approached to compliment him and to the way his whole body seemed to wake up with a simple tap on the shoulder followed by a "you've worked hard." Coming from the rosy lips, that he always wondered if they were as soft as they looked.

And for some reason, he still thanked himself mentally for getting drunk on his own birthday and having called the lit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter