Accidental Kiss

Mutual Redamancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LEANING ON THE SIDE OF THE MAHOGANY BOOKCASE, JAEMIN CONTINUED TO STARE AT THE UNBLEMISHED MIRROR. He had his eyes plastered on the reflection of his rasp lips, as he tapped the bottom with the tip of his finger, grimacing at the feeling. The brunet then pulled something out of his cramped pocket, a miniature round container. It was white clear, and he twisted the lid, to reveal a bloody red colour of moist wax.

Jaemin smiled. This was it.

After all the dreading hours of research and drowning himself under piles of witchcraft books, finally Jaemin had created his own love potion. It wasn't like any other, the young warlock had turned it into something easy, something practice and can be brought everywhere, and all he needed to do was stuff it in his pocket. He had turned his love potion into lip gloss.

But, he was now had put himself in a confusing situation. The brunet was in the school's library, hiding in the very corner of the vast room, where he slip into an empty space beside one of the suitcases, right next to a wide window that viewed the forest at the back of their school. Jaemin was supposed to be doing a task for his language teacher, Ms. Ryu, as usual, a long essay. For a treat, she had brought them to the library, which was something Jaemin can't see the joy from. Plus, they were seniors, shouldn't they be concentrating more for their finals. When arriving, and taking a seat, Jaemin survived for a good ten minutes in his place, but then moved to the couch. He then slipped away, to where he was now, cramped next to a bookcase, his small flip mirror in hand as well as his own made lip gloss.

He wanted to call himself a genius, a warlock genius.

There was one thing he was unsure of. How was the lip gloss supposed to make someone fall in love?

Unfortunately, he didn't know.

And Jaemin wanted to slap himself in the face for that.

He smeared a good lump of the dark red wax on the tip of his index finger, then brought it to his lips. Opening his mouth, Jaemin continue to stare at his mirror, watching his finger rub his bottom lip with the waxy substance. It felt very fresh to him, as he was done with both lips, smacking them together creating popping sounds.

He just continue to pierce a look at his small mirror, not sure what to do.

"Well, if the lip gloss was supposed to make someone in love by using it, I would have been crazy all over myself. So I guess that's not it." He mumbled to himself.

Hearing creaks of books moving off the shelf, as well as agile shuffling on the rugged ground, Jaemin spun his body around, pressing his back on the white wall. He then peeked behind the case, to see Jeno. Jaemin frowned, then his head clicked, an idea had clearly just bloomed in his mind.

"Hey you!" Jaemin hissed, leaning from the side of his small hiding place.

The coal haired boy shivered at the call, and spun his head. He lifted a brow at Jaemin, "Uh...what you doing there?"

Pressing a firm finger on Jeno's face, Jaemin hushed the lad, glaring vividly. He then pulled him down, so he was sat down as well, behind the overgrow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter