Prince Charming

Mutual Redamancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

STEADILY RUNNING HIS SOFT LINER BRUSH AGAINST THE PAINTED CANVAS, RENJUN CONTINUED OUTLINING THE ALMOST COMPLETED PIECE. Renjun then bit his bottom lip, dipping his paint brush in the pot of black acrylic paint once again, then continuing to give touches to portrait. He then pick up another utensil, a rounded tip brush, and plunged it in a pool of orange, that was already squeezed out of its tube and mixed it with a tint of red on his multi-coloured, sloppy and dried palette.

The ginger haired lad had choose to occupy himself in the school's library, settling on one of the empty table at the very back, behind the highest bookcases that trapped him at the deep, dark corner. What else was he supposed to do, Jaemin had left him in school alone, fleeting away to the city's public library for recess to probe for more witchcraft spells books.

So it came to Renjun's conclusion to finish his Art classwork, to paint a portrait, thus he could start his piece that he wanted to submit for a competition he had planned to join. The ginger haired lad joined a lot of art and crafts competition since he was young. Before he entered this school, he had never been invited to compete in a contest. He was okay with it, as he enjoyed it and it did feel good to win something. Renjun had always thought of it as a way to develop his skills, and dive deeper into his own interest, not only a way of impressing his teachers, friends as well as his parents.

Chewing the back blunt tip of his brush, Renjun sighed. Finally, his piece was finished. It scared him when someone pulled the chair across of him further from the table, and leaned closer to the lad.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter