Hustling Warlock

Mutual Redamancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EXHAUSTED. That was one word that definitely described how Renjun felt at the moment. Dragging his feet across the slovenly cleaned corridors of his school, Renjun jerked his shoulder, as he tried fixing the bag's strap, then hugging his well-made poster under his arm. He had spent on it for most of his night, letting him to sleep for only two hours. Sometimes he wondered why he wasn't to it, after all the moon was his best friend. Renjun then sighed, yanking his sport bag that dangled from his left palm, almost falling out of his tight clasp.

He hated Tuesdays.

Looking like a workaholic, Renjun felt like he needed to bury himself deep underground, as students in the corridor not only stared at him. He didn't really care. But their squeaky snickers and abruptly loud whispers did not fail to make his chest squeeze, haunting his motivating morning thoughts and weakening his knees.

He couldn't really blame them though. His maroon back pack was already ginormous compared to Renjun himself. It made him look even more like a little midget, carrying an oversized poster and a blotchy gym duffle bag that he could barely hold. Renjun fastened his pace to his locker.

After bunting his bags and poster in his red compartment, he brisked to his class, carrying five books, two thick text books and three note books of his. He entered the class, huffing, and stopped by his chair, putting his stuffs under his mahogany table. Before he sat down on his seat, Renjun viewed behind him, where his best friend sat.

The lad had books sprawled all over his table, as one lined page sat there widely opened. A few notes were written on the page, listed in rows. His best friend sat on his chair, legs crossed while he had a book in hand, Wicca Book of Spells. He had at least three pencils behind his left ear, while he chew on a blue ink pen, holding the red cased book, decorated in in a golden font. Na Jaemin was his name. The brunet had his brows folded and his eyes almost pressed against the page of the spell book, while they run from left to right, then back again. The bangs that showered over Jaemin's long lashes didn't disturb the young man from reading the page expeditiously.

Renjun settled on his seat, spinning around and resting his elbows on the top rail of his chair. He hummed, "Morning Jaem,"

The brunet didn't budge from his reading.

Lowly groaning, Renjun smacked his palm on the other's desk, daunting Jaemin, making the lad gasp and jolt off his seat.

"Renjun! That is not how you greet people this early," He chided, "At least say Good Morning!" The brunet continued to nag his friend, quickly shutting his book.

Renjun rolled his eyes. "What are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter