Peculiar Stranger

Mutual Redamancy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RENJUN WAS USED TO BEING ON THE BUS LONGER THAN IN SCHOOL. Well, it wasn't true, he just felt that way. He was only exaggerating. How couldn't he? The ride always felt like forever, even though he would be on the bus early, one of the first people to get on. But it would always seem forever to get home. Maybe it was because he would be desperate to get to his room and start on his art project, or he was excited to stuff his mother's dinner down his throat. Couldn't blame him, high school would always leave his stomach empty.

Standing under the chalk blue roofed bus stop, Renjun pulled the straps of his backpack tighter on his shoulders, gripping it firmly with his secured fingers. He was still dressed in his uniform, of course, the usual white top, layered with a mustered yellow sleeveless jumper and lastly his school's red blazer with the touch of a neat patterned blue tie. Even though Renjun was bored of his school's uniform, he wouldn't let that be an excuse to let himself look lousy and bedraggled outside of the building's gate. The Chinese male himself was knew he was a perfectionist.

Blowing against his cheek lightly, the wind passed by with her rapid sounds. She swiftly ran a finger across Renjun's face, as well as ruffling his ginger hair, making her presence around so obviously indisputable. His eyes prickled from speaks of the dust as some of the particles went through his nostrils, tickling his nose.

Achoo!

That caught the attention of the passengers sitting by, waiting for the same bus as him, Bus number 24. Specifically, an ancient women swung her head towards Renjun, glaring with her sharp vulture like eyes. Her wrinkly face drooped down with her heavy cheeks, as her two eyebrows stitch together. Sweating exceedingly under his thick uniform, Renjun just sheepishly grin at the grandma, mouthing a painful apology.

Renjun sighed, shivering in his skin. He was definitely saying 'excuse me' next time.

"Um, hey," Called out a voice right next to him. The ginger head glanced to his right, to see a young lad. Hair dyed a light brown colour, as it was styled up to look quite rough and out of place, dancing with the howling wind, with a face so white and pale, it reminded Renjun of the snow that he was anticipating next month. Renjun couldn't lie, it took him quite a while to realise the boy's eye colour was a soft shade of hazel, not the common chocolate like what he had. Lastly, dressed in an immaculate coat that draped down his shoulders like a cape, the boy also had a woolly scarf wrapped around, embracing his neck and his chin as he had one strap bag straddled over his right arm.

Renjun hummed at the stranger, lifting a brow.

"I know this may sound weird but, could you please help me tie my laces?" He plainly asked, prancing his left foot with the untied lace. "I'm not very good at tying them,"

Feeling a hitch explode in the back of his dry throat, Renjun tilted his head. The guy was taller than him, although he knew he looked probably younger. But really?

"Aren't you like seventeen?" Renjun clucked, over viewing the lad from the the very bottom of his red converse to the highest strand of hair he had.

The brunet responded, simpering proudly, "Si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter