Soulmates

Waiting for her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino had parked the car an hour ago on top of a hill that was overlooking Seoul, the city lights glittering in the dark of the night.

But all he could see was the young woman sleeping in the passenger seat next to him. She was curled up like a kitten, his blue sweater covering her like a blanket.

 

Jennie Kim.

 

His one true love. His only love.

 

Mino had to suppress a groan at his own mushiness. Had somebody told him a year ago that he would be staring at a sleeping Jennie like a lovestruck boy, he would have laughed. Not because he would deny his feelings, but because he had thought he would never stand a chance. He had dated and slept with other women, only to feel empty and dirty afterwards. As if he had betrayed Jennie in some way.

Seeing her getting involved with Kai-sunbaenim had been his breaking point. He knew that EXO’s dancer was good and kind man, who would love and cherish Jennie sincerely if she’d let him in. Yes, it had been egoistic, but he had been crippled with fear that he would lose her and had basically kidnapped her in front of his bandmates and the two EXO members.

 

Mino chuckled at himself. It was probably the best thing he had ever done in his life.

 

“Mhnnn. Mino?” Jennie murmured with sleepy, half opened eyes.

 

“Jen.” Mino crooned. “Baby, I am here.” His hand reached out to caress her face, which was still snuggled up in in his sweater.

His heart hurt. How could he love her so much? It was mindblowing.

 

“Are you ok?” she asked worriedly as she saw the pensive look on his face. Did he regret his actions? Before her fear could spiral out of control she felt him pulling her out of the passenger seat onto his lap. She was sitting sideways between his legs, his arms wrapped around her.

His eyes were dark with feelings as he started speaking, his face close to hers.

“Do you have any idea what it means to me that you are here with me? In my arms?”

“If your heart feels anything like mine, then yes.” Jennie replied with reddening cheeks.

Mino laughed out loud at his, his face beaming with happiness and adoration.

“Oh baby. I have no idea what I did in my past life to earn you in this, but I am never giving you away. Not in this and the next thousand lifetimes.”

“Mino…” she whispered with big eyes as she looked at him.

“Eh? You don’t believe me? Pabo. Just to warn you, I am done hiding my feelings. Done trying to develop feelings for other people when all of my heart only belongs to one person since my teenager years.”

Happy tears pooled in her eyes as she looked at him.

“Song Mino. You are an idiot.”

“I am.” he replied with a low, raspy voice. “But I am your idiot. Only yours.”

 

And at that he pressed his lips to hers, his arms pulling her close against his warm, hard chest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter