☙ SEVEN ☙

Unexpected [Under Construction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We were sitting next to each other in the bus, his head averted from me as he stared out of the window. I thought about starting a conversation but wasn't sure how to begin. I wasn't expected to be there anyway so it was just expected that he won't be really excited about me. But he still could at least talk to me.

 

"Mark, are you okay?" I tried to talk to him a bit, to break the awkward silence that was lingering in the air.

 

Aaaand he ignored me. Like even tho he heard me perfectly since he flinched when I sounded my question, he still kept his silent demeanour.

I tilted my head looking at him from the side. He was all stiff under my gaze. Could it be he really believed his mother send me? "I was there to take pictures. It was just a coincidence we met," and suddenly he starts to pay me attention.

 

"Just to take pictures? My mum isn't included in this? Oh…" he looked me in the eyes. "Jinyoung, does my mum know about yesterday? I mean I don't remember much myself but I want to know…" he trailed off lowering his eyes.

 

"No, she doesn't. But do me a favour- no, better, do yourself a favour. Don't do that again or else your mother will know."

 

He looked taken back. "You're threatening me?"

 

"You can call it that as well," I just shrugged looking in front of me with a sly grin on my face. I felt a bit bad, I have to admit that, but if that will ensure Mark won't go out ing around, or better said get ed, then I didn't mind the measures.

I heard him utter a ‘er' my way but I didn't mind that. At least now he'll be acting more- with respect towards me and the relationship we had. Publicly we were siblings. We should respect each other at least until I'm still here.

Soon we were finally home, and needless to say, I was dead hungry. I opened the fridge and found a few ingredients I could use to cook something for myself. My eyes shifted on the side feeling Mark leaning and looking into the fridge as well.

"There's nothing to eat," he exclaimed with a sigh and I literally rolled my eyes on him. The fridge was basically full and he said there's nothing to eat? A kid must've been raised with a silver spoon in his mouth. But at this point, I didn't care about a silver spoon. Mark was close. I could see his eyelashes in vivid details, his soft hair tickling my skin. Something about him made me want to touch him. His lips were suddenly so appealing my imagination went wild. How would they taste? Mark was so close. I could take them between my own, I could hold him close to my body, how would his legs feel around my waist and his hand in my hair? 

I had to shook my head. No. Nothing like that would ever happen to me, not as I'll ever encourage other on to do something like that. I was tempted but I decided to resist the need I felt somewhere within my body.

"I'll cook something. But if you don't want anything, you can order some take out," I said that since I wasn't going to order something when I can cook something myself.

Mark looked my way and our faces were suddenly too close. My body reacted immediately. His lips were slightly parted and my eyes were just fixated on them. I knew that even if he said something, I probably wouldn't understand. I had to break away from his spell. I turned my attention back to the fridge and looked through its content.

"Would you cook for me too?" he asked, blowing air on my neck and damn I had to control myself a lot. What I couldn't control was the obvious bulge in my pants and those were getting tighter each moment Mark was so close.

"Yes, just don't get in my way, okay?" he just nodded and finally got away from me. I massaged the bridge of my nose. Breath Jinyoung. Immagine monk. Fat ones with bald and ugly faces. Exactly those, drown in beer and morning prays. It helped a bit, at least I could concentrate on cooking. 

I took out chicken s and some salad with vegetables. Making a salad with greens and other vegetables didn't take long. I cut chicken s into strips and put them on the pan for quick roasting. I put salad on a plate and well-done chicken stripes on the top. I handed one a plate to mark who was already sitting and drolling over the food.

I took my plate and went to my room. "Jinyoung," Oh no. "Won't you eat with me?" 

"Glad you want me there but I'd rather eat by myself," and with that, I closed the door behind me not caring what he thinks about me right now because I was too afraid I'd rather eat him then my food. 

To my utter surprise, Mark didn't listen to my words. Next day, after 8 or 9 PM he went out again in clothes that weren't the purest. He went out even after my clear threatening. Did he want to get into trouble or was he really that stupid? I followed him out and hoped it doesn't make a creepy man out of me. I apologized for my actions by me being a good brother to him. I went to the club and looked around before sitting at the bar chair. 

Ordering simple dry martini I look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter