☙ TWO ☙ ⓡ

Unexpected [Under Construction]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 I stepped outside of the airport, I check all the notifications I've got during the flight. There were several missed call from mum, Tim, Julie and even Lia and then some text messages. Everyone were asking where did I disappeared. I just sighed. I should let my mum know, at least. I know she didn't mean all I'll-never-let-you-meet-your-father thing in bad way, she was just mad at him. But still... I did a spontaneous decision and now I'm here. With just enough money for some taxi to take me on official company address. Why didn't I think it through!? If I get lost here I'll be goner. Mainly when I got just a small suitcase and backpack with me. 

 

I decided to call mum. At least she'll know where I am. And be mad at me.

 

*"Hello"*

 

"Mum, it's me"

 

*"Where the hell did you go! Why didn't you answer your phone! Come back home immediately!"*

 

"Mum, calm dow-"

 

*"How do you imagine me calming down, huh? My only child dissappear without letting me know anything, doesn't pick up phone, doesn't answer texts...! I tought you're dead somewhere!!!"*

 

"Mum I'm fine you really don't have to worry," I tried to be patient

 

*"Jinyoungie, please come back home. I'm so worried about you."*

 

"I'll be back in two weeks or so. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine, really!"*

 

*"Where are you?"*

 

"I'm in Korea, mum."

 

*"WHAT?"* and I hanged up.

 

I know it was rude and I most definitely knew she'll be freaking out but I couldn't reallycare, I had to find some way how to meet with my legitimate father. If this is the only possible way how to do it, then I should at least try. It would be stupid to turn around and fly back when I went so far already.

 

I took out small envelope in which I had my parents wedding photo (my god it sounds so weird to say parents,till now it was just mum) and that glued-together hospital photo. That's where I place the address of PW Electronics. I took a deep breath. I wonder how he'll react. And how will I react to his new family. I guess I'll be the new on here. 

 

I took a taxi and showed the address to taxi driver. Gladly, my mum was smart enough to teach me korean even tho we didn't live here anymore. It was something completely new for me. I was constantly looking out of the car window and took several photos of the city on the way. It was big city but since I was living in London, it wasn't much of change for me. While the taxibwas passing through roads and streets, I saw few places and then marked down to visit while I'm here. Also I realized how much I got used to mixed population while here mpst of people were Koreans. I saw several travelers seemingly out of this world but it was still leaving me amazed how monocultured is this country. 

 

"Young man, we're here," the taxi driver stopped in front of a huge building. Wide *PW Electronics* wasn't hard to spot. I paid the driver amd took off of the car. He dissappeared within a minute. 

 

I walked towards the entrance I cursed my suitcase for rattling. But looking at the way I was dressed and on the way employees were dressed I must say I was screaming I'm an outlander. I went to reception pult/information desk and tried to look less lost than I felt.

 

"Ehm, miss, could you please contact me with asistent of mister Park Woojin? Tell them that Park Jinyoung from England arrived and wants to meet them," I tried to sound as natural as possible.

 

"Do you have a scheduled meeting?"

 

"I was supposed to contact them after my arrival since it wasn't sure when I'll be able to arrive," that was a lie obviously, but desperate times needs desperate measures.

 

"Can I see something that confirms your identity?" she was so polite that it made me nervous but nevertheless I took out my Britain ID Card and showed it to her along with my passport.

 

She just nodded and made a quick call. "Please, wait here for a moment. Miss Kwon will come down in a moment," she gave me a sweet slash polite smile and I did the same going to closest chair and sat dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter