Six

I love you, Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENNIE

 

A person stood in front me, eyes gazing into my soul. My eyes were blurry not to a get clearer view of the person. Only the silhouette of the person was evident enough for me to sense its moving form towards me. I could feel my bed dip as the person scooted next to me.

The person moved closer to me as I could smell it's sweet perfume, "You're beautiful..." whispered the familiar sweet feminine voice.

It was pulling me. Soft hand caressing my cheeks slowly and goosebumps ran all over my skin as she touches my lips, "Close your eyes", said the tempting voice, so enticing that I gladly obeyed.

In a matter of seconds I could hear our heart beats loudly when I finally felt her full lips against mine. I never felt this before, I felt myself surrendering at the new feeling. I never been kissed like this. I was out of breath but do not want to pull away. Savouring the new sensation, I pulled slightly to take a look at her. Eyes locked together, she was looking at me like I was the most fragile thing in the world. Then she smiled causing my heart to skip a beat. Her eyes was communicating with me, no words were needed for me to understand that this person cared for me. A sudden flash of light, illuminating from the moonlight was creeping on us...

I could finally see her face until...

 

 

"JENNIE! SWEETHEART WAKE UP!" I jolted up awake from the booming sound calling my name. I looked around me realizing I fell asleep in my bedroom at home and found my mom's worried eyes, "Are you okay sweetheart? You looked distressed in your sleep.You were mumbling something I could not catch." she asked eyeing me.

Trying not to freak her out over a dream which totally bothered me I nodded okay, "I'm fine mom, just tired I guess haha I need more beauty sleep." I got out of bed and picked out a shirt and a jogger pants, my clothes were damp, I needed shower.

 

Moms would just know if their children are in trouble I guess since my mom keep eyeing me across the table. I would wonder too since I never often visited home. It's just that I felt not-so-me these past few days. I felt so uncertain about so many things, I don't know which one to focus on. 

There is Kai, my boyfriend who adored me so much. I'm sure as hell Im fond of that y guy. He's perfect. He's charming and talented. We're suitable for each other. Right? Yes Right. 

Then there is Lisa...my friend, who never left my mind. I guess was just adjusting into this whole relationship thing. But I didn't want anything between me and Lisa to change. It saddens me, no, it irks me in a way that we have less time together.

"Jen, your food won't jump in your mouth sweetheart. The food is getting cold." I looked down at my barely touched food noticing mom was already done eating.

Feeling sorry for zoning out I tried to change the subject, "Mom, you met Kai before. What do you think about him?" she seemed surprised about my question. The thing is I never really talk much about him, it's not like my mom and I don't do heart to heart talks, in fact, I love to keep her posted. But I guess I wasn't too enthusiastic telling her about Kai, yes you could say that. 

She seems unsure on what to say, "He was polite, hmm, good-looking but err I'm not sure Jen I met him once sweetheart." I nodded in understanding.

It was foolish of me to ask knowing she only met him once. Wow, once? Busy schedules was not an excuse though because apparently for me, I met his parents many times so I don't know what went wrong on my part. I should ask him to visit mom sometime.

And my dad? I'm not sure. Whenever, he would only ask me how was my work or my members especially Lisa. Just so you know, my dad loves Lisa. She won my dad's heart when she bought him a metal spring toy. Don't ask me why. I have no idea how'd she know he was obssesed with that. She's good figuring out someone's likings. She has always been like that to everyone. I smiled remembering how she got me a disposable camera that I've always been curioused about.

The day went by, the next thing I know it's morning again. Manager Jang was at our door asking if was ready to go. After 20 minutes we arrived, I went inside our dorm put my things at side and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

It's 11 in the morning, I was expecting everyone to be having their brunch together but it was quiet until I heard Jisoo screaming her lungs out from her room. I should be worried if did not know her but I was used to it. I shook my head in disbelief when I heard her talking with Lisa, "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter