Four

I love you, Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JENNIE

 

"Hey...? Err, what are you doing here Lis?"

I did not expect Lisa to show up instead of Jisoo. It shouldn't be a big deal since she'd hung out with us before but it's surprisingly been a long time.

"Hmmm, Jisoo eunnie has a date with a sulking rabbit." She said standing quietly in front of me .

Rabbit? Must be Nayeon. I see.

I don't know if it's just me or if she could sense it too but there were times when I felt like we couldn't hold longer conversation anymore. Or we just ran out of interesting topics to discuss?

"How about Rosie?" I asked to keep the conversation going.

"Hmm, out with Alice." she shrugged tapping her foot on the wooden floor of the restaurant.

I loved how she looked today.

Messy hair just the way I like it. Hands on her tight black skinny jeans' pockets. Loose white v-neck top just enough to show her beautiful and delicate collarbones and her... was that biceps on her arm? When did she start working out? I mean she loves dancing but she loathes heavy exercises and those thick thighs and her Dr. Martens boots are great. I'm seeing a whole new woman before me. I feel embarrased checking out my friend. It's normal right? I mean we're friends and friends criticize one another.

Just then a cough snapped me out of my musings, "Err, I said hmm where are they? Are they here, Jen?" She asked.

I gulped in hopes to attend my already dry mouth, "Err, yeah haha they're coming lets- lets go over there." I said walking towards our reserved seats. I should stop acting weird.

"Lets wait for them a bit, Lis. They got held up by traffic." I said now that we're seated. 

She started scrolling on her phone and asked not looking at me, "Okay, so how's your photo shoot?"

Suprisingly, I actually had a nice day.

Covering for magazines are one of favorites. I just love fashion clothing and all. It makes me happy talking about my passion, "It's perfect Lis, Elle's amazing. We tried different settings here and there. We had this on point vintage setting all over the place. Kinda gives you that 80's ambience..." I paused smiling as I was too engrossed recalling the event earlier today "...You know I love Audrey Hepburn Lis! So that gives you an idea how ecstatic I was..." I kept on blabbering about my day. Whichever I'd talked about, Lisa would give that look telling me she's delighted. I always loved telling her how did my day go and it makes me happy to have this time with her. This reminds me of our night talks and comfortable hang outs together 

Our conversation went on...

"Hahaha are you sure she wasn't a stalker or something? How did she know me like that, what's her name?" Lisa inquired when I told her how my photographer earlier was asking for her number.

"Katy. And yeah, she loves your cats and said you should stop being an to Luca and show him off instead of being a Leo bias." She laughed wiping her small tears. 

"And when she was taking photos of me...she was like, 'oh yasss baby girl' and 'Yass girl show off that sweet tiny little of yours. I was redfaced from embarrasment, Lis!" I told her reenacting the scenes. I was buoyant from the happiness I was giving Lisa. 

"She sounded really fun to hang out with! I'd love to meet her one day." She mused still giggling beside me.

"I bet you all had a good time shooting. She sounds hella funny, I'm sure Ally's going to get along with her if they meet." She mumbled the last part and that's how you change a mood from 100 to 0. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter