Three

I love you, Goodbye
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LISA

What in the world am I doing here again for?

I found myself sitting on an uncomfortable classic old looking chair inside a luxurious looking vegetarian restaurant beside Jennie, across the table seated were Kai and his other group member, Suho.

 

2 hours ago...

"Stop lurking outside my door, Eunnie I can see you." I told Jisoo who's about to dig a hole on my room's doorstep for walking by and taking a glance at me every time.

She stopped and grinned at me. Oh god, she needs something.

"Stop right there!" We both froze at my command when she was about to enter.

"I'm gonna have to ask you to leave eunnie, don't say a word, take a step back, turn left and go back to your room eunnie." I continued to threaten her with wide eyes.

But instead of doing what I said, she ran and kneeled in front of my bedside while handling me a Venti sized cup of hot chocolate,

"Fresh from SB! With extra sprinkles, Luca and Leo's name written on the cup just the way you like it!" she said emphasizing each word in Jisoo way. "Ah and here's another coupon for yar collection!" 

Trying to hide my amusement and not give her the satisfaction, I narrowed my eyes on her, "What is it that you want now." It wasn't a question, it was a statement.

"Okay don't be mad." she started giving me puppy eyes that I refused to believe works on me but I still always give in.

"Shoot" closing my eyes I nodded on her to continue.

"Go on a date with Jendeuk." 

What the ?

"I mean go with her, Lis, she has a date with Kai in two hours." 

Oh that...

"You know we can't let them without someone right? That's the rule now right?" she proceeded sounding guilty.

Sighing I gave in, "Fine, what time and where?"

"Look Lis, I'm sorry. I totally forgot I was meeting Nayeon. You know we rarely see each other and that girl sulks forever. Rose is going out with her sissy. And I know Sundays' your bonding time with Luca and Leo whenever you have time so I quite feel bad about this." she added genuinely regretful.

She mulled it over and continued, "I know you stopped tagging along with Jen months ago and it's Rosé and I's turn to watch over her..." she added now sounding like a kid with a pout on her face trying to rub off conscience on me.

"Okay okay okay, stop that I'll go" she gave me a cheek tearing smile.

"Yas! thanks! Here's your choco"  she then exited the room.

Back to present...

Apparently for me, they were serving grasses... no offence to vegans out there and I myself love certain vegan foods but what's in front of me screams dalgom, it hates me.

Three pieces of peas, a thumb-sized looking piece of half cooked carrot, four random leaves of god knows what and six droplets of oil and soy sauce around my plate. Artsy my . They have all kinds of greens. Thank goodness water and lemon juice exists as I wasn't also a fan of vegies matching wines. I'm going to have to use the restroom again for too much drinking.

I missed chicken. I could buy buckets of grilled and fried chickens, rostis and more choco milk instead of these really expensive food. I don't mean to offend anyone but I could buy plenty of cheap vegie foods out there, not to mention delicious. I mean, exploring is fine once in a while, I do it too, but everytime I went out with them this guy would bring her to whatever I think overrated high-priced places. I mean come on.

Suddenly, I found myself smiling at the guy in front of me, Suho. He's eating like his food and him were the only ones in the room. We actually met several times before with same instances like this. He was an I-do-my-thing type of guy and a good leader who looked like babysitting his friend. We got along really well. Now that I remember, Jisoo probably stood up on Jennie because of hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter