Chapter 13

We Got Married : Fox Couple

THE END OF FOX COUPLE? 

 

Fans of We Got Married's Fox Couple were furious when the show suddenly cancelled the marriage of Wanna One/NU'EST member Hwang Minhyun and Astraea Member Kang Mieun without notice. Unlike the other couples who's last day in the show was announced beforehand, Hwang and Kang's marriage ended abruptly sighting the busy schedule of both artists as the reason for their cancelled marriage. Kang Mieun is currently in the middle of a world tour and Hwang Minhyun just ended his contract with wanna one during their Therefore Concerts. He's currently preparing his return with NU'EST. Various local and international petitions was submitted to continue the onscreen marriage of the two artists. In an interview with some of their fans, we found out that the reason why they were mad was because they felt disrespected that the networkd didn't gave them enough time to prepare for the ending of their favorite couple. Ever since the final episode aired, Fox Couple and HyunMi are still trending in diffrerent SNS. Here are some of the tweets from fans of the couple. 

 

 

@djgskdfdf : WGM makes me sick, first they cancelled their marriage and second they made mieun and minhyun keep it a secret. That explains why Mieun unnie was not as bright as before during the rest of the concerts. I feel so bad. No wonder why Sujin unnie was always hugging mieun unnie. #WEWANTHYUNMIBACK #FOXCOUPLE

 

@dhskfhdsjdf: I watch we got married because of minhyun oppa but it hurts me seeing both of them hurting. I cant forget mieun unnie's face when she found out that WGM wants minhyun oppa to not tell her it was their last day together. They honestly deserved better. #HyunMi #FoxCouple. 

 

In the midst of all the chaos going on, Astraea members assured the fans that Mieun is doing okay and that they are thankful for the support Mieun has been getting. 

 

@astraeaofficial: [JL] Thank you for loving and wanting to protect our mieun. She's doing really fine right now, just needed to take a break away from the internet. 

#FoxCouple 

 


 

HWANG MINHYUN & KANG MIEUN RUMORED TO BE DATING!

 

After the sudden end to their marriage, Hwang Minhyun and Kang Mieun is currently caught in a dating scandal. It all started when Kang Mieun was spotted repeatedly with Hwang Minhyun's older sister frequently. It's possible that they became really close when they were shooting we got married but fans seems to not believe it. Hwang Sujin was spotted most of the time going to a cafe in where she meets up with the astraea member. The fans are lead to believe that HyunMi is the real deal with the way Sujin was captioning her photos in her instagram account. 

I'm so glad to have someone who I can finally call my sister. 

 

After the photos that was shared by Sujin, fans were able to allegedly spot HyunMi going into different dates. 

  

 

We tried contacting both Pledis and SM Entertainment but both has not given any of their statements regarding the dating rumors of their artists.