Episode 08

We Got Married : Fox Couple

 

“Noona, are you really sure you wanted to treat us to dinner?” Jihoon asked when sat down on the dinner table.

 

“Yes Jihoon I am really sure that I wanted to treat you guys to dinner. You don’t have to hide your hunger in front of me. Eat as many as you can, you deserved it”

I told them earning cheers from their youngest Guan lin.

 

“Let’s play first Noona while were waiting for our food” Daehwi suggested

 

“What do you want us to play Daehwi-ah?” I asked him

 

He motioned for the water bottle beside me and smiled.

 

Ahhhh Truth or dare…


 

“Plain truth or dare is boring. Let’s add a twist into it. Whoever gets picked by the bottle would be asking a question to anyone in our table” Seongwoo decieded to add

We all agreed to the added modification to the rules made by seongwoo. 

 

The first spin, it was Daehwi who was picked. He opted to ask his question to drumroll please…

Me.

 

“Noona, you and hyung got to spend some alone time in your newlywed house right? How does it feel living to a neat freak like Minhyun hyung?” He asked which was immediately followed by loud laughters from the other members.

 

“It was a delight. My members are so dirty at home that it makes me want to move out already. Having him at home makes my job easier. I don’t have to worry about dishes being left on the counter because he already washed it. And did you guys know that we have a baby together now???” I to;ld them excitedly

 

“Seriously?” Sungwoon laughed understanding what I meant.

 

"It's the latest model. It really cleans everything" I bragged

 

“If you think I'm already a freak, wait till you live with her. She’s a bigger freak than me” Minhyun said joining the fun

 

“You were supposed to be on my side oppa” I told him pouting

 

“Well you had no problem teasing me earlier. This serves you right” He asid sticking his tongue out

 

“I never thought I’ll actually be alive to see the dy where our mature Minhyung hyung sticks his tongue out like a baby to noona” Jihoon teased


 

Things got rowdier as wanna one members continued to be chosen to ask the questions.

They were all directing their questions to me. It looked like I was in a press conference since I was doing all the talking.

 

This time around, it was Daniel who got picked.

“Eun noona, what do you like about our hyung?”

 

This was a very easy question because I don’t really have to think that much about it.

I know the answer way before he even asked.

 

“He’s himself. I like him all because he is himself” I told them simply

 

“You have to elaborate more noona, you can’t just say that” Woojin whined

 

I looked at Minhyun who was also looking at me curiously.

 

“hmmm how do I start this? Well there are lots of people who pretended they are somebody they’re not just because they are tired of getting criticize. For example, your hyung is a neat freak. He hates messes and he loves cleaning up. Those traits are normal if you are  a girl, but with him, he doesn’t care if you think he is normal or not. He is who he is and he’s not gonna change that. His opinions are firm, he does what he believes his right. I like guys who can stand by his word even if it gets messy. He thinks way ahead of the time. You are moving one step forward, he has already calculated up until the next 100 steps. But the best thing I like about your hyung is that he is pure and good hearted. He loves his family so much and he treats every one he meets genuinely. He don’t care if your going totreat him good or bad”

 

While I was speaking I can see them exchanging glances with each other.  

I was also shocked at my own sudden confession but I pretended I didn’t mind that.

 

We agreed for one last turn and it landed at Seongwoo.

 

“If this wasn’t a show, would you really date Minhyun?” He asked seriously.

I knew the answer, I just don’t think I can say it out loud, not like this at least.

 

“Here are your orders, thank you for waiting” I sighed in relief and thank the heavesns for their intervention.

 

I wasn’t able to answer their questions coz the others decided to open a new topic.

 

It was a fun day getting to know all members of wanna one.

Minhyun needs to go back with them to their dorm since they still have schedules early tomorrow.

 

I gave my card to the cashier to pay for our meal when she told me that Minhyun already paid for it.

“Why did you do that?” I asked him sulking.

“I can’t have my wife pay for all of our meal after my members roasted you right?” He smiled and messed with my already messy hair.

 

Minhyun then excused himself to answer an important phone call.

I was left with s who are still busily chatting with each other.

 

When Minhyun came back, they accompanied me to my car before heading on their own way.




 

[Off Air]

“I have to I have to take this call, my mom has been calling since earlier but I keep missing her call” Minhyun said excusing himself.

It was rowdy even if its already late at night. The perks of being young. I mentally laughed at my ahjumma side.

I then remembered something and immediately tapped seongwoo.

 

“Yeah?” He asked looking up from his game.

 

“The answer is I would love to”I whispered

 

He looked at me confused.

 

“What do you mean” He asked not really getting what I was saying.

 

“The answer to your question is yes I would”

 

It took him a while to remember his question earlier.

Before he was able to react I placed my finger on my lips signaling it was our little secret. Minhyun came back not long after. i bid them goodbye and drove myself back to our dorms.