I am..

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I know. It is normally not allowed. There is usually boundary that shouldn’t be crossed between idols and their fans. It is forbidden to be too close with EXO for safety reason but in this case, you girls are an exception. It is up to your sunbae to set the dos and don’ts. So this thing, EXO, it is your job to let them know. You guys are already informed about it, right?” Hyun Joo asks them. They nod. “But girls, please don’t misuse this opportunity. Grab this chance to learn something beneficial from them. Don’t do anything funny that will cause you to lose this amazing experience.” She reminds the girls. They nod. “We’ll set a date to discuss this matter. Don’t worry about it. So far you’re doing great.” Kyungsoo lets Jasmine know. She nods in a relief.

 

 

“The first year, we will focus on polishing your talent. Seeing all of you on the audition and earlier today, you already have the basic which is nice. So everyone just needs to work on touching up their singing and dancing skills. At the same time, we will give you some courses to attend on living as idols for example foreign language and acting classes. We will also provide beauty and fitness classes. We will go to the details soon.” She stops for a while before taking a look at the booklet. “Once we feel like you girls are ready, we will slowly introduce you to public. Even now, people have been very curious as of who got chosen to be the female version of EXO. So once everything is finalized, we will go for a photoshoot to officially publish the chosen members of the new team.” She adds more.

 

 

“During the second year, you will start your life as professional idols. At first, you will be doing EXO songs covers but of course we will be working on your new songs too. If it is possible, we will even release a new album for you. After the two years end, we will discuss the future of this group. Since this is the first ever project we do, it is more like an experiment. But we are very serious about it and we will make it work. I believe there will be changes here and there. This is just our expected timeline to do this all but if everything progresses faster than we thought, things will work differently. It might be earlier or later than what we expected. I just hope that you can give us full cooperation.” Ji Soon tries to make them understand that this is a real thing.

 

 

“Trust me, every each and every one of you are talented, that is why you are here, chosen by your own sunbae. EXO chose you to be the female version of themselves. That is how special you girls are. So please appreciate this golden opportunity that other people out there are willing to die to get it. I am not going to lie. It is going to be a hard, one, it will be a bumpy ride but trust me, by the end of the day, it is sure worth the hard work.” She says to the girls to give them encouragement. Everyone nods. The interns are aware of what they are present for. They are also aware that this rare opportunity comes with sacrifice and difficulty but they are ready for it. That is why they worked hard preparing for the audition. And here they are today.

 

 

“I think we are done with the serious part. Let’s go to the fun and exciting part. Since you girls are in a team, you will be living in the dorm kind of home. Nine strangers living under one roof, you will sure need time to adjust and to get to know each other more. To get a good teamwork, you will need to work hard on it. Just ask EXO, they sure know how. Oh, did I tell you that you girls will be living next to EXO’s dorm? Well it is not really next but more like across their dorm.” That sudden announcement caught the girls off guard. The interns are looking at their sunbae asking for a confirmation. So is Jasmine. Kyungsoo nods at her smiling. “We will be neighbors, Jasmine.” He says to her with a warm smile on his face. She replies with a small one.

 

 

“You guys will be sharing common living area like practice room and mini gym provided at the same floor of the dorms. Other things like kitchen, dining room and seating area, you have your own space in your dorm but you can always share it if you want to. You can spend more time together that way to build the chemistry. There is no problem. The relationship between hoobae and sunbae is up to you. For the dorm, we don’t have any certain obligation that you have to follow except for you can’t bring outsiders in. Sending you home is fine but the limit is only at the guard outside the building. This is for safety and privacy reason. Please remember this. Okay?” The interns take their note.

 

 

“Oh, I forgot to mention one important thing. I know all of you said that you girls are single at the audition. Actually you are not forbidden to be in relationships. It is fine. As long as your focus on this project is not affected, it is not a problem. We understand at this age, the need to be in love comes naturally. The same thing applies to EXO actually. Either it is a relationship that is officially announced to the public or secretly done, it is not a problem for the company because for us, as long as you can give the best of you as idols, we don’t interfere with your personal life. So it is vice versa. Okay?” She adds. The girls nod. So do the boys. They are adults. They sure know what to do and what not to do. They can think. It is just company’s job to remind them once in a while, just in case they forget.

 

 

“The meeting between hoobae and sunbae can be done at any times. We are not restraining you two from spending the time together personally except for when you need to attend some group schedules. There is no need to report your daily activities to us. We trust you. If you need any of our help, don’t hesitate to reach us out. Just in case, you have problem with your personal activities like school related thingie, don’t keep it to yourself. Once you are signed with us, you are under our responsibility. And I would like it if we can treat each other like a family. Okay girls?” She asks them. They all nod. “And also, we don’t have any curfew in the dorm. As long as you come back safely, it is fine. Just in case you need to spend the night outside of the dorm for some inevitable r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter