Kyungsoo made a right decision..

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Half an hour later, the practice room starts to fill with more girls who will be joining the team. Everyone is asked to place the given ‘number’ on their outfit just like Jasmine did. While everyone is talking in groups, she is still by the corner reading her book. She is too immersed reading that she doesn’t realize that she is no longer alone in that practice room. “Excuse me, you’re Jasmine, right?” Suddenly someone calls her name. It attracts her attention. She closes her book and looks at her. “Yes, I am.” She replies shortly as she looks around. “Let’s join us.” She is invited. “I am sorry. I didn’t even realize that everyone is already here.” She then puts her book back in her backpack before joining the other girls.

 

 

“You really love reading, don’t you?” That girl says to her. Jasmine nods. “By the way, I am Shin Yoon Hee, I was born on 27th of November of 1997, I guess we are of the same age. Just talk to me casually, okay?” She happily introduces herself to Jasmine. She is glad that someone approaches her willingly. Yoon Hee gives her the same vibe like Sarah, so she is comfortable. “Okay Yoon Hee, thanks for saying hi. I am not that good at talking to strangers. Thanks for making the first step.” She sincerely shares what she feels. “No problem, I mean I like making new friends. If I am chosen today, we will be in the same team. But if not, I still want to be your friend. I feel like I can learn a lot from you.” She says to her.

 

 

That statement makes Jasmine confused. ‘What does Yoon Hee mean by if she is chosen when she is already chosen?’ Jasmine looks at her. “When did SM call you? What did they say?” She asks. “Oh, I got a call last Friday, they told me that I am one of the two possible candidates that will be chosen to be one of the members. They told me to prepare a total of two songs to sing and also two songs to dance. I am so nervous now because I don’t think I have practiced enough. You don’t look nervous at all. I am so jealous.” She says to her. Jasmine starts to feel weird because the information she received through the call and from the email she got from SM, it was clearly stated that she is already chosen. ‘What is actually going on?’ She thinks to herself.

 

 

“Don’t be too nervous, you will be fine. Take a deep breath and let it go.” Jasmine says trying to help her new friend calm down. Yoon Hee just smiles at her while doing what she suggests. Jasmine then looks to her right before left, it looks like there are more than the needed members of a group SM is making. Aren’t there supposed to be only nine girls in this room? She whispers to herself. And at that moment, around five of the higher ups of the company enter the room, one of them is Kangta. Following them behind is EXO. All of them take their seats in front of the girls who are sitting on the floor facing them and the mirror.

 

 

“Shall we start now?” Kangta says to everyone. As he is receiving a nod from other higher ups, he continues. “Good morning everyone. First of all, I would like to thank every one of you for coming today. And all the best! Are all of you already sitting with your pair?” He asks the girls. Only then Jasmine realizes that she is the only one wearing the number 12. There are two girls wearing number 1, 4, 10, 21, 61, 88, 94, 99. And Kangta realizes that. “Why there is only one girl who is wearing number 12?” He asks as he reads the paper in front of him. “Oh, so only D.O. already made his decision? Didn’t you Kyungsoo?” He turns to ask for a confirmation. Kyungsoo nods. “Yes, I did. My decision is final. I chose her.” He calmly answers as he takes a look at Jasmine.

 

 

The other girls are surprised to learn that. Jasmine now understands the situation she is in is a little bit different than the others. She is surprised and thankful at the same time. “It must be great.” They whisper. “Okay, so Jasmine is the only one who is confirmed to join the group. Congratulation to you! And we are here today to do the final audition for another eight girls. I believe Kyungsoo has his own reason for choosing Jasmine. I believe she can prove it to all of us. For that, I think I am going to keep her performance at the end of this audition. Jasmine, you can sit back and relax for now. And give your other possible teammates support to nail this audition. Shall we start with candidates for Suho?” Kangta says as she is pointing at the girl at the very end.

 

 

The audition today is divided into two sessions. The first one is the public one which everyone is going to perform a song of their choice and also dancing to Love Shot. The higher ups will be giving their marks on everyone. While the second one which will be the decision making of the chosen members. They will have a one to one session with the representative EXO members. They will sing and perform only in front of the member. And Jasmine doesn’t need to join that session because she is already chosen. That is why she was only asked to prepare one song to sing and Love Shot to dance.

 

 

Since during the first audition a week ago, Jasmine didn’t get to see the other girls’ performances, this is going to be her first time watching them. She can see their personality when they are delivering the song and also they have their own color as they dance. It is very interesting to see. Time flies so fast that it is now finally her turn. “Okay Jasmine, it is your time to shine now. Prove to us that Kyungsoo did a right decision by choosing you ahead of everyone else. What song are you going to sing for us?” Kangta asks as Jasmine is now standing in front of them. “I’ll be singing ‘Smile on my face’.” She answers. A few seconds later, the music starts playing.

 

 

Just like a week ago, when Jasmine starts singing, the surrounding becomes silent. It is as if everyone is giving the room to herself. Delivering the meaning of the song as she wants the best, she successfully ends the song. She puts the microphone aside as she is getting herself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter