And Jasmine decided to..

My Unexpected Fated Route To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Though Jasmine’s grandparents are not saying what they prefer, it is enough to relieve all the worries in her. “Thank you halmeoni and harabeoji. I feel better now.” She genuinely says to them. They both smile happily staring at her lovingly. “Now go make something to eat. We’ll call you again. Send our regards to Sarah.” Grandma Heo reminds her that she hasn’t eaten her lunch yet. Talking with her grandparents is always amusing. She doesn’t even feel hungry anymore. But she knows that she needs to eat something. “Okay halmeoni, harabeoji. Love you!” She says waving at the phone screen. “Love you too princess!” Grandpa Heo replies before ending the call. ‘I really love you too.’ Jasmine repeats as she is looking at her grandparents’ picture on her table. They are her inspiration.

 

 

Few days later somewhere in Seoul…..

 

 

‘Oh my God! I am running late. I don’t think I am going to make it.’ Jasmine whispers to herself as she is running the fastest that she can to her destination. Seeing the big building with not so many people in front of it makes her thinks even more real that the audition has come to its end. But she wants to see it with her own eyes since she is already here. Better to witness it herself rather than assuming. As she is approaching the building, she can see there are many people standing there. They look like they are waiting for someone. With eribong (EXO lightstick) on their hands, she is sure that they are all ExoLs. ‘Are they here to audition too? But why are they outside?’ As she is questioning herself, her name is called out very loudly.

 

 

Jasmine is looking for the source of that voice. Standing there looking so excited are two of the three female representatives she met last week. They wave at her asking her to come closer. “You’re finally here.” One of them with the name tag ‘Park Ji Soon’ says to her. “I am sorry but my class finished later than usual today. I sincerely apologize for not making to the audition.” She says to them. They look confused. The other girl named Park Hyun Joo then grabs Jasmine’s hand. “No, it is not finished yet. It started an hour later than it was prescheduled because something happened earlier. So yeah, you still have time. Let’s go. I will bring you inside.” She then shows her the way. Knowing that, Jasmine honestly doesn’t know what to feel.

 

 

Both of the representatives bring Jasmine inside the hall where the audition is happening. Another female who came to see her last week is waving at her two friends next to Jasmine. It seems like she recognize her right away. “Please sit here. Your name will be called when it is your turn. I am glad that you are here.” This time ‘Park Choi Hee’ is written on her name tag. Jasmine just nods and she takes a seat at the very end of the row. She bows to the girl sitting next to the empty seat next to her. They exchange smile before they focus on the girl on the stage dancing. It seems like there are four judges sitting in front of the stage but she doesn’t know who they are as she can only see them from the back.

 

 

When the girl on the stage is done auditioning, as Jasmine thought, she is now back going to the empty seat next to her. “OMG! That is really terrifying!” She says to herself. Jasmine just gives her a small smile. The judges start to stand up as they all thought that the audition session is done. “I am really sorry but actually there is one final candidate, she just came. Please make some time for her. I welcome Jasmine to come on the stage.” An announcement is made. Most of the people in the hall turn to look at her. Maybe they are surprised to see there is another girl coming to audition out of nowhere. The judges are back at their seats. At that moment, she realizes that the very front row is dominated by nine talented gentlemen, EXO. Well it is only right for them to be here because this audition is related to them.

 

 

Standing in front of everyone in the hall is Jasmine in her all black kind of outfits from top to the bottom. It is her to go outfit when she attends her ballet dance class. She has her hair tied in a ponytail and hat on. She is wearing her comfortable black Nike sneakers. The four judges are Boa, TVXQ’s Changmin, Super Junior’s Siwon and SNSD’s Hyoyeon. “Could you please introduce yourself? Please state your name, your birthday and your status like single or in a relationship.” Boa starts the audition. “My name is Heo Jasmine, I am turning twenty one next month. I was born on the twelfth of January, 1998. And I am single, not in any kind of relationship with anybody.” She calmly answers the question. “It is your candidate.” Chanyeol says to Kyungsoo who is sitting next to him. He looks so quiet. It seems like the girl on the stage really attracts his attention.

 

 

“Okay, what is your hobby and are you currently working? If so, where? Or if you’re a student, what are you studying and where do you study? Can you tell us about that?” Siwon asks the next question. “Yeah, sure. I enjoy reading books and being in the kitchen. I like spending my time cooking and baking. Though I am not good at it, I think it is just something fun to do when I am free. And I am currently studying Psychology in the Seoul National University (SNU). I also do some part time jobs.” She answers the question carefully. “Do you have any certain genres that you love to read?” He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter