Chapter 7 : let it be

T-Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                     Let it be

 

Currently the leader is at the company, the manager asked him to wait for him in front of the wayv's practice room,he just finished tutoring them through the new comeback, the members are a quick learners, taeyong can't be more thankful, he is truly impressed by their talentes, voices, languages, features, dancing moves, politeness..... 

Truly perfect.... 

Taeyong smiled..... 

SM really live to its name, he can't believe he got lucky enough to be an artist in it, it's true

 He didn't think about being an idol If one of sm scouts didn't ask him to be a trainee in the company, he did not realize how lucky is until he got a better understanding to the industry....

Letting out a sigh taeyong ruffled his sweaty bangs, pulling them away from his beautiful tired eyes..... 

Why is the manager Taking so long? 

His legs are getting tired and to be honest he doesn't understand why it hurt so much to stay standing, why it hurt so much to dance, to walk, to breath, it hurt to even cook?,the pain isn't that horrible but still.... 

It hurt..... 

'Taeyong!' 

At the call of his name taeyong let out a relived sigh as he walked to the manager who the moment taeyong stood before him, he was fast to put a hand on his shoulder in a comforting manner ,it catches the leader off guard.... 

This is the first time the manager do this, it made taeyong wonder how pathetic he look in the man's eyes.... 

The manager has a serious look on the his face, and it worried taeyong a little bit

The man took a deep exhale before starting to say what he brought taeyong for. 

'taeyong please listen carefully and don't cut me off no matter what' 

Taeyong knows what is coming but he nodded anyway....

' I know what happened between you and the 127 members is still effecting you but taeyong you have to remember that if you want to achieve your dream you need to forgive them,the fans are already furious with the company,they are not satisfied with you being out of 127,I am not saying you need to hug them or talk to them just please be natural and smile when you stand with them later,let black on black hit like it was planned to'

Taeyong stared blankly.... 

I don't think I can smile with them around that's for sure..... 

It is too much for me to handle this but the question is....

Do I have choice? 

No he does not, he has to endure it and for his future he will, and although they didn't and still don't give a damn about him, he does not want to ruin the comeback for their sake too, it Made him feel stupid and he knows he is stupid for caring even alittle bit about them..... 

Taeyong has to pretent in front of the media, he wants nothing to stand in their success as a 18 members team... 

He really loved them like a family that's why he is effected by what they did, it still painful and it will be painful for a long, long while, taeyong can tell..... 

Taking a deep hurtful breath he managed to say with a fake confidence..... 

'I would never do anything to ruin our first comeback as eighteen members,don't worry hyung' 

The man looked relived.

'You are so mature taeyong,I knew you would say this,don't think too much because one day I am sure you are going to make up with them,they are just kids,don't be too harsh on them'

That was a punch to his guts

What?! 

Taeyong wanted to scream'then what about me?! I am a kid! For God sake I am not even the oldest! 'but he did not know how did the words died on his tunge.... 

He held his words and smiled at the man,eyes tired from the lake of sleep,it's getting so bad those days, his insomnia is preventing him from focusing on anything,his head hurt all the time and he has no clue how to fix it.... 

Deep inside he knew that symptoms are normal no real danger behind it but what worry him the most is his heart.... 

Why does his chest is in pain? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter