Chapter 4 : Stay

T-Y
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                             Stay

 

The walk to sm entertainment was fast, or more like it was fast for taeyong, half an hour never felt so short, the more the tall, giant blue building, he refused to be picked up by the manager, he didn't even brought his bags from his perent's, he doesn't expect good news that's why. 

He's wearing all back with mask, hat and hoodie so he won't be recognized, if he was seen alone, media will talk, his manager was firm about that. 

Tucking his hands in his pockets taeyong finally arrived, he just have to remove his mask to the cctv for them to let him in. 

He greeted the employees with a nod  and a forced smile, his hands are shaking  in his pockets, he want to run away.... 

He arrived to the door, suddenly the former member crossed his mind.... 

Hansol... 

He saw Hansol standing here.... 

The boy didn't look scared... 

His head was high and his extraordinary features were cold. 

He left after that meeting and taeyong lost a dear friend.. 

He did not understand why Hansol left and he he still doesn't, he likes sm and he want to stay in it, he is Lee taeyong  a member of nct and he wishes to stay like that. 

The manager opened the huge double doors and greet him with a nervous smile, taeyong didn't return it, he was too  anxious,the manager put his arm on his shoulder and lead him to somewhere he recognized and had nightmare about it

it was the ceo office. 

Discribing himself Nervous isn't enough to justify how scared and strained he feels ,taeyong's long fingers are shaking while waiting for the CEO in his office,he is sweating too much,his stomach is aching terribly,his heart is about to burst out of his chest,God!he just wants to get away with this day,hopefully in a good way not in a being kicked out of nct way.

Twenty minutes went away like a whole year,minutes  never felt so long.

Finally he was called by the someone who didn't recognize,the man informed taeyong that he needs to go to the meeting room.

Taeyong nodded at his words as he stand with shaking legs.

He gathered what reminded of his  mental and physical strength and heads toward that room.

 

 

 

 

 

::::::::::::::::::

 

 The moment the door was opened, his feet froze... 

All of them are here... 

He is so angry, he doesn't even spare them a glance. 

Ignoring the sharp gazes toward him, he realized something is different, he didn't count but he's sure more members were added to nct when he was away,wow did they already found  a replacement? 

that was fast.... Like really fast 

'Taeyong have a seat' 

The firm voice brought taeyong out of his thoughts, he bowed at the man before finding an empty seat between kun and lucas,he's glad he doesn't have to sit next to Nct127 members,he tried to not make an eye contact with them,he's still mad,he can't help it..... 

After taking his seat,Two hands grabbed his,taeyong is dumbfounded at the sudden warm touch,the hands belonged to lucas and kun who give him the warmest smile ever,taeyong smiled back squeezing their hands trying to show some thankfulness to the nice gesture.

'Firstly'

The man started getting everyone's attention 

'The members i will mention will be in a new unit,it will be called the wayv'

Taeyong swallowed squeezing the hands in his trembling ones,he's so nervous and scared,he wants to hear his name badly.

'XiaojunJaemin,lucas,kun,hendery,jisung, ,ten,yangyang,chenle,jeno,Renjun and lastly you taeyong'

Taeyong could breath as the ceo finally uttered his name..... 

'You will be the leader so take care of the members well,i expect success this time'

The last sentence hurt deep into his pride and guts but taeyong managed to smile at the man as he said hiding the trembling in his voice

'I will, thank you'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter