006

Behind Closed Doors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

taeyeon's unit is small, spacious enough for a single person but too small for a family of three, as tiffany suppose. it's very contrary to what tiffany had expected.

she was welcomed by a smiling taeyeon, letting her inside its one bedroom flat with a color scheme of black, white, and tan, which is another surprising thing for tiffany. her blinds are white, walls are painted white, kitchen area is a mix of black and white while the living area is a mix of three.

"nice flat," tiffany surpressed a smile as she looked around, taking a seat on taeyeon's white love couch. "so neat. i'm afraid to touch anything,"

"why?" taeyeon laughed and sat beside her, tapping her thigh, motioning for her to move aside and make space for her to seat.

"i might leave a dirt on them," tiffany mumbled and chuckled as she continued to look around. "didn't knew you were some kind of a... minimalist,"

"pinterest made me do it," taeyeon nodded her head as she looked around her flat, suddenly feeling exposed. she loves interior designing. she thinks it's one of her passion if ever she's asked on what she would like to do for a living... aside from money calculations. "i love browsing on interior stuff,"

"sounds like you're an interior major," tiffany chuckled. "you seemed the type. why didn't you take it?"

"mama doesn't want me to," taeyeon shrugged. memories of her taking the *acet for the first time suddenly hit her. "family business, i guess?"

"oh yeah? you do have?" tiffany crossed her legs and puts her arm on top of one thigh. "what kind?"

"cement plantation, as far as i could remember," taeyeon surpressed a laugh. "i bet you do have as well. what's yours?"

"textiles," tiffany smiled. "kind of inclined, huh? maybe we're meant to be,"

"as friends, maybe," taeyeon shrugged, putting an emphasis on the word friends as if it's not obvious enough. "anyway, should we start our reasearch?"

"of course," tiffany smiles and brought her laptop out from her tote bag. taeyeon opted to sit at the carpeted floor instead, also bringing her laptop out from her tote bag. "ah, have you seen the intro that i've made? if you want to edit out things, it's fine with me,"

"honestly? not yet," taeyeon chuckled and opened her macbook, typed in her password and browsed through her files on her desktop. she double clicked the file sent by tiffany and skimmed through it.

"i assume you're lazy,"

"busy, you mean?"

"no, lazy," tiffany rolled her eyes and chuckled. she took a glance on the girl beside her and pursed her lips. "what do you think?"

"it's alright, i think. i'm just going to do the whole chapter 2," taeyeon mumbled, still skimming through tiffany's made introd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter