005

Behind Closed Doors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

today is a tuesday, one of the days (besides thursdays and sundays) taeyeon loathes because first, she only has two subjects for today, each lasting for three hours. second, she has a four hour long vacant (well... this is tolerable) and lastly, one of her classes for today is histo, in which even though she does not want to meet her partner, she will because she has no choice but to do so.

for taeyeon's defense, she does not hate her or feel envious about her. it's just that she's making taeyeon feel things that she only feels when she's seeing her. and no, it's not attraction, OH PLEASE. it's the last thing she wanted to feel because rain check: she's straight as a pole.

"hey," yoona occupied the empty seat beside her. taeyeon is currently at starbucks katip to get her daily dose of iced chai latté. she's going to stay for an hour more since yoona is here, she thought, before coming back at her condo in berkeley to atleast catch some power nap (although she can do that in the library but... oh well). "nice seeing you here,"

"katipunan is a small world for people like us," taeyeon snorted. "where are you heading?"

"oh, i just came from class," yoona sighed and put her macbook on top of the table, her tote bag next to hers. "i'm tired,"

"go sleep," taeyeon suggested. yoona shook her head.

"i can't. i have to revise my thesis and fix my papers for my internship,"

"oh, really?" taeyeon raised a brow, suddenly curious of what yoona is telling her. "where do you plan to go?"

"ateneo has job opportunities around europe so most likely..." yoona said. "or in uncle sam. whatever," yoona rolled her eyes. "anyway speaking of the states... our visas got approved so... any plans?"

"i have yet to ask my mom about that but she agrees on everything anyway," taeyeon said. "let's plan after midterms?"

"oh, okay, that sounds nice," yoona nodded her head. she picked up her macbook and slung her tote bag on her shoulder as she stood up. "anyway, i'll go now. are you just going to stay here? i just dropped by to say hi," yoona laughed and rolled her eyes. "i mean, hey,"

"no. i'll be taking a nap at my condo," taeyeon shook her head and stood up as she slung her tote bag on her shoulder and picked up her iced chai latté. "i still have three more hours to kill so might as well use it efficiently, right?"

"yes, of course," yoona nodded her head. "i'll be heading to *anytime fitness,"

"oh, uptc? are you going to take a ride?" taeyeon peeked through her phone. she saw yoona texting someone. maybe the *grab driver? "let me hop in and drop me off at berkeley. i don't feel like walking,"

"no, i brought my car," yoona shook her keys in front of taeyeon's face. "are you going with me? i parked my car quite far though. or you're just going to wait for me here?"

"sure," taeyeon nodded. "go ahead. i'll just wait for you here,"

"okay, i'll be quick," yoona waved her hand and brisked walked to go back inside the campus to get her car. taeyeon nodded at her and went back to their seat earlier. thank god no one occupied it or else she would be standing for minutes. starbs is quite cramped today.

taeyeon calmly occupied the seat as she waited for yoona to arrive. she grabbed her phone out of her pocket (to atleast distract herself from waiting) and sipped on her drink. she went to twitter to scroll on her twitter feed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter