Finale

First Christmas

[JiKook first Christmas as husbands.]

=========

Jimin woke up alone, frowning because of he emptiness beside him he sit up and finally open his eyes to look around.

"Where the hell that bunny boy go?" He asked himself, after some stretching he stood up from bed and grab his shirt and pants on the floor then throw it on the laundry basket in the corner, why its on the floor? Don't asked me. Jimin walks in to their ensuite master bathroom and take a shower.

Outside their master bedroom, a muscle guy in sweatpants (only sweatpants) can be found humming and dancing around while cooking for some breakfast in the kitchen. Jungkook owns the kitchen, even if Jimin can cook the younger is the master chef in their house. Not that Jimin is complaining, duh if you will get to see your husband cooking for you almost everyday who are you to complain. How much more if he cooks without shirt most of the time, again who are you to complain. 

 

 

 

That's how Jimin who still in his bathrobe with a towel in his head found him. He watched his husband for a while, creepy yes but can you stop Jimin? He just get back from business tour and didn't see Jungkook for 2 weeks straight so let him be creepy also, Jungkook loves to be watched by him. 

After watching the bunny boy for a while he finally walks towards him.

"Hey bunny boy, what's for breakfast." He greeted arms already winding around Jungkook's waist, nose buried on the youngers nape.

"Call me bunny boy one more time, you will not get any, shorty." Jungkook said but still lean back to Jimin.

"You didn't complain last night though.... bunny boy." 

"That's because you said you missed me, and let me remind you. You promised to switch next time."

"Did I?" Jimin fake gasped. Earning a pinch on his arm from the younger, then he pouts.

"You are not getting any anytime soon, Park." Jungkook grumbled making his husband laugh at him. Jimin may look like a 100% bottom and Jungkook is a sure top but they switch, its depends on the mood and situation. 

"Love you too." Jimin said and kiss his husbands neck then proceed to make his coffee.

 

 

 


"Do we really need to prepare this much for Christmas eve? Its just us Jimin!"

"Exactly. Its JUST us, no one else. Jungkook its our first time to spend it alone, as husbands. Come on, we need to prepare a full course meal."

"We can just go to our favorite restaurant if you want a full course meal." Jungkook complained again but still pushing the cart beside Jimin.

"Why are you so against cooking for tonight?" Jimin asked eyes searching for the right pasta he needs.

"Cause instead of spending time together we will spend it all with cooking." Jungkook mumbles but heard by his husband making him smile like an idiot. He put the pasta in their cart and wrap his arms on Jungkooks neck standing on his tip toes to plat a kiss on the youngers nose.

"W-what's that for?" The blushing Jungkook asked, eyes searching around if in case someone saw them. He is a shy gay...

"I guess... Steak, pasta and this wine is enough. We can buy a fruit cake on our way back home, right? Lets go!" Jimin said taking the cart from his husband and walks directly to the cashier leaving Jungkook standing alone in the pasta section. 

 

 

 


"Jiminie!" 

"Yes?"

"Jin hyung asked if we will visit them tomorrow or the next day?" Jungkook asked from their living room.

"When will the other hyungs go? Also, didnt we plan on doing our annual new year celebration?"

"He said on the 27th because Namjoon hyung will arrived on the same day with his new lover. Wait, let me ask about the New years eve." Jungkook said already typing every word and sent it to their group chat, he instantly got their response.

"The party is still a go, but it will be in Hobi and Yoongi hyungs house instead of Jin hyung and TaeTae house. They said they have a big announcement to do." Jungkook said.

"Ah, what is it this time? I swear if Yoongi hyung will change house again. But babe, when are we going to visit our parents?" Jimin asked taking his seat beside his husband.

"Omg. I forgot about mom! They want us to visit them! Can we go by tomorrow and spend the night ther-wait where are we going to spend the night? Together or separated?" 

"Babe. I can always just visit mom and dad when we arrived and spend the night with the Jeons, its fine." Jimin said smiling.

"But you miss your family too, and Jihyun will kick my and might heard him saying "Cant I have a time with my brother alone?" He will hate me more..." Jungkook pouts.

"Jihyun loves you, and were married now he can't kick your anymore. I will not allow him. How about... we spend a night with my family then we will spend a night with yours." Jimin asked.

"How about the hyungs?"

"Let them be. We will celebrate New Years eve with them already." Jimin said reaching for the TV remote control on the coffee table.

"Okay! Ill tell them!" 

 

 


"Baby hyung..." 

"Hmnnn."

"This is gonna be our first time spending the nights with each of our family together..." Jungkook whispered head leaning on Jimin's shoulder, they both smiled.

"Yeah... no more good night facetimes." 

 

 

 

 

"-innie. Jiminie hyung...."

"Baby hyung~"

"Hmnnnn" 

"Wake up." Jimin open his eyes blinking for a few times and look at the ceiling. 

"I fell asleep?" He asked.

"Yeah, I thought you will help me in cooking?" Jungkook pouts beside him, Jimin chuckles and lean closer to kiss his pout away.

"I'm sorry, just tired. What can I do now?" He asked.

"I'm already done cooking, you can set the table now. I'll just need to take a showe-"

"Why don't we take a shower together, you know I need one too."  Jimin smirks earning a slap on his shoulder from the younger.

"Shower later, you will need it~" Jungkook whispered and left.

"Tease!" 

 

 

 

 


"10!!!!!!!!!!" Jimin starts their countdown in front of their Christmas tree.

"9!!!!!!!!!" Jungkook grab his husbands hands and intertwined it with his.

"8!!!!!!!!" Jimin smiled at him.

"7!!!!!!!" Jungkook kissed their linked hands.

"6!!!!!!" Jimin pulled Jungkook closer to him.

"5!!!!!" Jungkook back hug his husband, their favorite type of hug.

"4!!!!" Jimin and Jungkook watch their Christmas tree change its lights color.

"3!!!" They both smiled.

"2!!" 

"1!"

"Merry Christmas bun!" Jimin cheered turning around to face his husband and jump on him, legs wrapping around Jungkooks waist.

"Merry Christmas baby hyung!" Jungkook replied, placing small kisses in Jimins face making him a giggling mess.

"Lets eat now!" Jungkook said already putting his husband down but Jimin starts to whines.

"Lets open gifts first!" Jungkook sigh and pouts.

"I'm hungry baby hyung." 

"Haisst! Fine, I want to eat what my husband prepared for our first Christmas Eve." 

 


You might asked me, how long Jimin and Jungkook have been together now. 5 years and 8 months, 5 years being boyfriends and almost a year being husbands. They met when Jungkook became Jin and Taehyung's photographer for a photoshoot, where Jimin visited once. Things happen days after that meeting, they are one of those strangers to lovers set-up. Ofcourse their relationship is not perfect, Jungkook and his jealousy always test their relationship while Jimin as a model always ruin their time together flying here and there for a shoot or show.

They broke up twice, and did cool-off more than 5 times. No one actually believe in them after the second break-up even their own family and closest friends. Jimin can still clearly remember Yoongi's exact word:

"Maybe you are meant to meet each other, but you are not destined to be together. Move on Jimin and let go, so the poor boy can do it too."

But all of them was wrong when Jungkook kneeled down in front of a surprised and teary Jimin with a small black velvet box in hand during Taehyung's and Jin's wedding party asking Jimin to give him one last chance and marry him. Yoongi losses his bet with his fiance Hoseok that night.

And now, their celebrating their first Christmas Eve as husbands, candle light dinner prepared by them, listening to their favorite song, enjoying each others warmth, sharing kisses and laughs inside their own little paradise.

 

 

 

 


"Baby I have a gift for you." Jimin said, standing up from Jungkook's lap to get his present.

"I'll get mine too!!" Jungkook said and went inside their bedroom. When he came back, Jimin is already seated on their couch sipping on his wine glass.

"Ready?" Jimin asked.

"Yeap! You first!"

"Nooooooo. You first." 

"No you!"

"Jungkookieeeeeee"

"Baby hyung pleaseeeeee?" Jungkook knew the older lose when he huffed and grab his gift behind him.

"Damn you and your bambi eyes, here bun. I hope you will like this." Jimin said and pass his gift to the younger who eagerly grab it and open it. Jimin waits for his reaction.

"Bun?" He asked when his husband just paused and bite his lower lips.

"Love this is.... this is too much!" Jungkook shouted eyes still on Jimin's present.

"You never told me what you want to Christmas, so I... I kinda use your phone and look at your history to check if I can have some idea. And I saw this, baby its not that expensive, I actually don't know why you didn't buy one yet." Jimin said.

"What do you mean its not EXPENSIVE! This cost 3 months of all my gigs and schedules hyung!! Maybe for you its not... I mean we have different salary, and I still have camera equipments that i can use I am just being practical..."  

"Nothing is expensive if its for you. I love you." Jimin whispered grabbing his husbands cheeks then leans in for a kiss, a long one of course Jungkook kiss back whispering "thank you" when they stopped.

 

 


"Wow great. Now my present is nothing compared to this." Jungkook whispered.

"Hey kook its fine, you already did so much for me. You cook for tonight, you already gave me a LV its enough baby. And this is not a competition, even if its cheap or something I'll treasure it." Jimin said smiling.

"I'm so lucky to have you, but here. Open it." Jungkook said and gave Jimin a suspicious long brown envelope.

"Uhhhh. Baby, we just got married months ago... you are not divorcing m-"

"OMG! NO! Why would I- can you just open it, try to read it first before saying anything okay? And Park Jimin.."

"Y-yeah?"

"I love you." With that and assuring smile from his husband Jimin exhaled and open the envelope. He pull out the papers inside and read it. His first tear run down when he read the word "adoption" followed by his and Jungkook's name. He starts to sobs when the other papers are all the same.

"Baby hyung? I know how much you love kids, and I heard you while your sleeping. You're dreaming and it seems like you are talking to a baby asking to be called "appa". We are just married for a year and it will be hard to find a center where we will be allowed but luckily I found at least 5 of them where we can adopt one." Jungkook said grabbing his husbands hands.

"We can check them and decide starting early next year, because its holidays an-"

"Thank you! Omg! Thank you so much bun! I love you! I love you so much!" Jungkook was cut-off when Jimin throw himself on Jungkook to hug him as tight as he can, placing kisses all over Jungkook's face and neck.

"I love you too, Jiminie. I am ready to have a little us running around this house next year." He said then Jimin look at him and harshly wipe his tears away, he nods and smiled at him.

"I'm excited too, this is the best ever gift you got me Jeon Jungkook. Thank you so much." 

Their first Christmas Eve this year ends with love, full of love and new beginnings. Jimin and Jungkook are both excited for their next holidays together and soon with a new family member.


======================================
Merry Christmas everyone! 

Each of us deserve JiKook Christmas fic. 
😍🤩🎄

I love you all!!