Chapter 1 : Social Life

Love bond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before I start off the first chapter of this book, I want to ask where do you guys want this to take place ;New York City ( where I could get inspired by the song “I like me better”). The school would be “Parsons, The New School for Design”where big names such as Tom Ford, Donna Karan, Marc Jacobs, Alexander Wang and Jason Wu originated. Or Paris “the city of love”. The school would be “ESMOD (l'Ecole Supérieure des Arts et techniques de la Mode)” where Chanel and others came from but also this school was the first and oldest French fashion design school. Or create a school in New Zealand but with a real brand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mino grew up as a social butterfly, interacting with whomever he finds. Especially if your Dad was someone who held importance. Mino was introduced to many important families with lots of connections at grand events. The only time he got to spend with his dad, who was always busy with his job. Also, the only time he could get the attention of his dad. 

All Mino wanted was the love of his parents. However, They were always busy. The only ones who took care of Little Mino was the nannies that love him with all their hearts. But, that never stopped him from looking at his parents with admiration and love.

That soon changed at the age of 8, when he saw his mom cheating with someone. He felt as if his whole world crashed and could never be fixed. The thing was he know all along especially when his mom would bring him with her to parties that happened to have coincidentally invited that man every time. 

“Hey bro,are you ready?” Seungyoon said through the phone while Mino walked out towards the entrance of the condo building to Seungyoon who was waiting by the car. As he was nearing the enterance of the building, an easily spotted Nissan GTR R35 chrome blue was sitting outside and inside was a man with a lean built who was approximately 6'0. Seungyoon wasn’t the type to get an expensive car with big brands but rather a relatively fast car but cheaper cause he likes to save his moeny for greater things. He’s the type of friend that you need in your life just like how important he is to me. Instead of a best friend, I've gained a brother.

"Ready to get digits that's for sure and maybe later get laid." Mino said entering the car as he hung up the phone.

 Seungyoon but mostly known as Yoon is one of Mino’s childhood friends along with many more. But you could say they were close as brothers.

+Mino's POV +

"When are you not at SoulCity (a club)  ever and trying to get into someone's pants?" Seungyoon asked while he was driving.

We were head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter