Chapter 3

Feels Like Home

It was Tuesday, two weeks after Changbin had caught Felix red handed and the boys were currently relaxing in the kitchen while eating dinner.
Well, everyone except a certain dark haired rapper.
Felix didn't mind though. It was getting more and more difficult to hide his crush on Changbin and after the incident in the other's room he was happy for some distance between them. Though whenever he saw his older groupmate he had to suppress the urge to hug him close and bury his head under the other's chin and not being able to do so hurt him more than he would like to admit.

His thoughts were circling around the same topics again and again while he mindlessly lifted up some ramen, let it fall back in his bowl or occasionally shoved some into his mouth.

 

Suddenly a familiar voice caught Felix's attention.

 

"Hey guys, has anyone seen my black hoodie? It's weird, I'm sure I threw it on the couch this morning but when I wanted to take it to the laundry just now, it wasn't there anymore," Changbin said as he approached the other boys.

*cough*

"Uhm...no, I haven't, sorry hyung," Seungmin replied before he went back to shooting shy looks at Jeongin who seemed to be enjoying the attention he was getting.

*cough, cough*

Chan squinted his eyes and tried to remember where he had last seen the piece of clothing. "Sorry Changbin, I don't think I-"

"OH MY GOD, Chan-hyung, Felix is choking on his ramen!" Jeongin shouted at that moment in a panicked voice.
The Maknae jumped up and repeatedly hit the other on his back, making him tumble forward with every slap.
"No, please don't die hyung! You can't-"

"Ow, *cough* Jeongin, I'm fine, *cough* stop hitting me please," Felix croaked, trying to catch his breath.

"Hey, you alright there, Lix?" Changbin chuckled.

Felix‘s heart skipped a beat.

"Huh? AH, y-yeah, totally alright haha! Nothing is- everything's fine," Felix stuttered nervously, his voice still slightly hoarse.
"I'll...I'll be right back, I just need to drink some water real quick," he added, before he stormed out of the room, leaving the other members dumbfounded and concerned.



Finally alone in his room, Felix sank down to the floor and rested his back against the bed frame. The flusteredness he had felt just a minute ago faded and left him with a feeling of despair.
"Why...why am I like this?", he whined.
He reached under his blanket and pulled out a black hoodie.
Changbin's hoodie.
Felix let his fingertips wander over the soft fabric.
"I feel like a creep...", he whispered as tears started to build up in his eyes.
Suddenly he couldn't hold back from crying anymore and hugged the hoodie close while his cheeks got wet from the tears streaming down his face. The unmistakable scent that had never failed to comfort him seemed to have lost its power. In fact, it had the opposite effect on Felix. It made the pit of hopelessness inside his stomach grow and grow until he felt like he was being consumed by it.
"Changbin...why can't I just turn off my feelings for you?" the boy sobbed.

"Shh, hey, Felix calm down, it's alright."

He lifted his head and his swollen eyes widened in pure shock as he noticed who had entered his room.

"Ch-Changbin-hyung! I...what are you...for...for how long have you been listening?" Felix asked, his voice shaky.

The raven-haired boy kneeled down beside him, his eyes filled with concern.
"Chan urged me to go after you right away and I was worried about you as well so I did. I didn't mean to eavesdrop but your door was slightly open so I heard what you said, but Felix it's-"

"Oh no...I-I didn't...I...hyung..." Felix interrupted him with a panicked expression on his face before he started sobbing uncontrollably again.

"Hey, Felix, listen to me. It's all fine, I-"

"NO it's not f-fine!" Felix cried, avoiding to look at the other. "I'm gr-gross, Changbin. I took your hoodie because it...because it smells like you. I like you Changbin. I like you as in more than a friend. And it hurts because I want to be close to you. I want to cuddle with you...kiss you...and knowing that I will never be able to do that....breaks me", he pressed out, his voice getting shakier as he continued, ending in another sob.

Suddenly Felix felt a warm hand on his cheek, drying his tears and a moment later he was enveloped in a tight embrace.

"Hey, I told you, it's alright." the older rapper softly whispered.

Changbin was rubbing soothing circles on the younger's back as he continued, "I like you too, Felix. Probably ever since the time I had to kiss you during the survival show."

Changbin retreated from the hug so that he was now facing his younger groupmate and gently placed his hands on Felix's shoulders.
All he could do was stare at Changbin open mouthed, trying to process what the other had just told him.


"I love the way you look at me," Changbin began while moving his face closer to the other's.

"I love how passionate you are about everything you do."
Changbin avoided Felix’s eyes for a second, obviously flustered, before locking his gaze with the younger's again, more determined than ever.

"I love the warm hugs you give me."
Felix's eyes widened.

"I love the way you smile."
The grip around the his shoulders tightened.

"And I love you, Felix."


The two boys were now mere inches apart from each other and after a moment of silence Changbin leaned in and closed the distance between them.
Still in disbelief Felix froze, his mind racing, but as Changbin started running his hand through his hair he melted into the kiss.
Both boys enjoyed the feeling of their lips moving against each other as they got lost in the sensation.
When they finally pulled apart and looked at each other none of them could stop smiling.
Felix's eyes were still slightly red and swollen though.

"The others are probably already wondering what we're doing," Felix chuckled after a while.

"I don't care," Changbin laughed before he pulled the younger into another gentle hug, his head nestled against Felix's shoulder.
"But if you could give me back my hoodie so that I can finally wash it that would be great", the older added, earning another laugh from the other boy.

"Changbin?"

"Hm?"

"You feel like home."







"So, do you guys think those idiots finally got together?", Jisung cheekily asked, now munching on a cherry flavoured lollipop.
He was sitting cross legged on the couch next to Minho and the two youngest members while watching a drama episode.
Seungmin and Jeongin overheard the question though. The couple was currently asleep, Jeongin sitting on top of Seungmin while his head was cozily tucked under the older‘s chin. Their fingers were intertwined.

"Well they've been gone for thirty minutes now so let's say the chances are good", Minho replied instead.
"I can't believe it took them longer than Seungmin and Jeongin", he added, observing the two boys next to him with an amused glint in his eyes.

"Hey Sungie, we should probably go get Felix and Changbin before those two lovebirds do anything stupid“, Minho chuckled after a while.

"Ew, no way I'm gonna walk in on them making out," Jisung stated, jokingly disgusted, his lollipop disappearing in his mouth again.

„You didn‘t seem so opposed to making out yesterday though, Jisungie~“, Minho suddenly whispered into his ear.

Shortly after, the room was filled with loud coughing sounds as the other tried to recover from choking on his lollipop. Three pairs of eyes were now fixed on Jisung, even Seungmin and Jeongin were aware of their surroundings again. And Minho? Well, there was nothing Jisung would have rather done than to wipe that confident smirk off his face.
Just because they had kissed once-


„I don‘t know what you‘re talking about, Hyung“, Jisung quietly growled, but nobody missed that the tips of his ears were turning into a dark shade of red...

 

 

 

 

 

Well guys, if you got to this point thank you so much for reading and I really hope you enjoyed my story! If you have any thoughts on it or some advice for me please tell me down in the comments, I‘d appreciate it!

~Cat