Winners

Starry Knight Writing Contest



WINNERS

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone! As promised, I am here with the final results of the Starry Knight Writing Contest! Luckily, getting this finished in time wasn't as stressful as it probably would've been, since I had already prepared the prizes beforehand. But we're at the finish line now and it's a bit surreal that seven months have passed so quickly.
 
This isn't my most successful writing contest, but I'm glad that there was some interest throughout and I'm very thankful to those who wrote stories for the contest! I know the Monsta X fandom on AFF is pretty small and AFF activity in general has gone down a lot this past year, so I wasn't expecting many entries, to be honest. At the very least, there were enough completed entries for a full podium, so I'm really happy about that. ^^ Whether or not you managed to finish your entry, thank you so much for trying and I hope you don't give up on your stories! Even without this contest, I hope you still find motivation to post them and share your work with the rest of the AFF community so that more Monbebes can find great stories to read on here! :)
 
Luckily, the fun doesn't stop! As always, the Shoes of a Unicorn Writing Contest is open for anyone who'd like to try a more traditional contest. It's probably the longest-running writing contest on Asianfanfics and I hold it very close to my heart. You're free to jump in whenever you'd like, especially if you weren't able to finish your entries for this contest. I am also announcing the official opening of my newest writing contest/giveaway: Scent of a Rose Writing Contest, which is a Red Velvet-centric contest. If you're also a Red Velvet fan, I'd love to have you there!
 
Thank you again for taking a chance on me and this writing contest. I hope you had a lot of fun participating, whether or not you finished, because I had a lot of fun hosting this. :)

FINAL RANKING

And now the moment you all have been waiting for: the final placement of everyone's stories!
 
Third Place
 
Second Place
 
First Place
 
Congratulations to you two! I have also sent you both 250 karma points per finished entry, since there are no Best Of prizes to give out. I will be PMing you both very soon as well!
 
Once more, thank you so much for joining this writing contest, everyone! It was a joy to read your entries and I hope that this was fun for you as well! If you haven't already, read and comment on the other contestants' entries to show your support! Well, I'm off to prepare for Monsta X's concert in LA tonight! Anyway, take care and I hope to see you at my other writing contests! :)
 

C.E
Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY