never ; minnie

winpink one shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"bye, jennie." he said and she just smiled. she looked down a bit and felt his hand on her cheek, his thumb caressing it a bit. "jennie, look at me." he said and she lifted her head up. "i'll be fast, okay? i'll come back." he says and she just nodded her head and smiled a bit.

he leaned towards her and she closed her eyes as she waited for his lips to touch hers. their lips touched and he pulled away. "i'll miss you, baby." he said and she just smiled a bit.

with one last kiss, he ran off to catch his flight. even with just a few seconds without him, she feels like she want him back. she want him back in her arms. she want him to come back to her and not leave.

・*:.。.・

it's only been a week, but she feels like being torn apart without him. she needs him so much, but she felt like it's also wrong. to feel he misses him this much, it felt wrong.

even at her way to work, she thinks that he will just appear out of nowhere and surprise her that he never left, that he stayed because like hers, she feels that she can't no longer live without him by her side.

she lifted the scarf more as she felt the cold breeze. it's been getting cold these days, like it's already winter... when it's not. these cold and unusual days felt like... something without him.

she looked around as she stops to wait for the lights to turn green and she saw a happy high school couple, laughing, smiling at each other. it felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter