Chapter 1

Way Back Home
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The sound of the doorbell made Dahye stop from setting up the table. She squealed in delight as she made her way towards the door. One week of waiting for her boyfriend, and knowing that he might spend the weekend with her, makes her anticipate their meeting and prepare as much as she can. Dahye made sure to straighten out her dress and her hair to not look too excited before opening the door.


"Hi sweetie." she greeted him sweetly and flashed him her most beautiful smile. "I missed you."
 

"I missed you too...so bad." he suddenly pulled her by her waist, making her body crash against his. She yelped with the abrupt action but giggled anyway.
 

"I prepared dinner for you. I know you had a very busy day."
 

"Can I just have you for dinner instead?" his husky voice and light kisses sent shivers down her spine.
 

"Son Hyunwoo..." she whined cutely, struggling to break free. He has a tall and strong build and she would always be no match with him, but maybe her cuteness would do something.
 

"Yes, Kim Dahye?"
 

"I prepared so much...don't ignore it."
 

"I'm still going to eat it...after I had you."
 

He lifted her up with ease and her legs automatically wrapped around his waist. She grinned as she kissed him by the lips. Without further ado, she was brought to her room and served her purpose as his "dinner".
 

"Are you going to stay for the night?" she softly asked while she was putting on her clothes.
 

Dahye already knows his answer but asked anyway. Her boyfriend has his priorities and she knew that, but she needs him too. It was not enough that they only get to see each other only when he has time and all they do was to be intimate. She wanted the old Hyunwoo, where he was with her almost 24/7 and taking care of her.
 

"I can't. I have a lot of patients now at the hospital and you know I came here because I promised you."
 

"Why can't I just go there?"
 

"Even if you go there, I can't just spend time with you, and you know I'm all over the place. It's a lot better here...we can also do whatever we want." She sighed knowing that he's going to leave again in just a couple of hours. Hyunwoo took a step closer at her and wrapped his arms around her waist, giving her a back hug. "Alright, I'll make it up to you...I'll talk to my supervisor later and will ask for a vacation. Let's go on a trip together."
 

"Really?"
 

Hyunwoo nodded and Dahye's bad feeling were all replaced with excitement and happiness. She had never been on a trip with him and the only place she goes to is her workplace at the public library and her home, not that she remembers any other place anyway. With all those things, it just made his promises more exciting.
 

"I'm hungry now. What did you prepare?"
 

Dahye just grinned at him and held his hand, leading him back to the kitchen. He chuckled at her childish antics and let his self be dragged. They weren't even able to reach the table when someone rang the doorbell.
 

"I'll go get it. Just help yourself." she told Hyunwoo as he sat down and start eating, while she ran towards the door. Behind it was a very glamorous woman, dressed in designer clothing from head to toe, and her looks made Dahye suddenly cower in fear. "Hi, how may I help you?"
 

The unfamiliar woman gritted her teeth upon seeing Dahye's face and suddenly lunging forward at her, grabbing her hair and hitting her wherever her hands could lay on.
 

"How dare you?! You seduced my brother and now my fiance?? I should've known, you !!"
 

"I don't know what you're talking about!! Let go of me!!"
 

Dahye screamed for help and it was not too long before Hyunwoo came to her rescue. He may be there yet the woman was unstoppable and kept on assaulting her.
 

"Sooyoung, stop it!!"
 

Dahye heard Hyunwoo scream at the woman. No matter how much he push her away, the woman will still find a way to get a hold of her. It even took him a lot of time just to make sure Dahye wouldn't be hurt anymore.
 

"Are you seriously defending this ?! How dare you do this!!"
 

"Miss, I seriously don't know what you're talking about...I am not doing anything wrong." Dahye explained as she tried to stand up. The woman wanted to get a hold of her again but was already unsuccessful since Hyunwoo was able to cover her.
 

"Don't act, . Your ac

Please log in to read the full chapter