One hell of a hangover

Don't Sass Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaewon gasped for breath as she finally was able to make it to the elevator and up her penthouse with Yena still on her back. The girl flung the snoring blondie on her bed and stretched, 'I’m never letting this girl get drunk again.' Was her first thought as she registered the pain from the dead weight on her bed.

 

A small bowl of lukewarm water was put down as she slowly began to clean up Yena with a wet towel. She carefully applied the towel to the exposed skin, ridding her of any dried up retch and alcohol. Her fingers twitched a little as it made contact with Yena’s warm cheeks, causing Chaewon to blush and step away.

 

“Tsk,” Both their phones were dead and it was too late to try and get in contact with any of Yena's roommates. She charged her phone, but not turning it on. She didn't want to see how many people were asking about her whereabouts at this unGodly hour.

 

Accepting the fact that it was 4 A.M, and there was no chance she would wake a peacefully sleeping Yena, Chaewon persuaded herself there was no harm in sharing her bed for one night as she turned off the lights.

 

“Sweet dreams, Ducky~” She whispered before settling beside Yena and let sleep takeover.

 

Chaewon was awakened by a stinging feeling in the middle of as she gasped for breath and opened her eyes.

 

She wasn’t in her bed next to Yena like she remembered she was but was instead sitting in a booth across the shadow of a figure.


 

Chaewon looked down to see a dark cup of coffee clenched her hands. She was able to make out the figure of her reflection. Her face was beaded with sweat and her eyes were swollen from tears. She couldn’t stop the panging feeling in her chest as her fingers quivered trying to hold on tighter to the cup in her hands.

 

“We’re nothing now, Wonnie."

 

Everything stopped for Chaewon at that moment. She couldn’t register the crying of a toddler in the booth near her. The steam noise of the bustling coffee machines. The waiter that rushed past the booth she was in. Her fingers stopped quivering. Nothing but the sensation of a cold grip climbing the back of her spine and firmly planting a grasp on her swelling heart existed. Only two people ever called her “Wonnie” and she knew it wasn’t the one she wanted to see in front of her.

 

The features of Kwon Eunbi began to colorize from within the dull gray background.

 

“I said, I'm breaking up with you.” 

 

There was not a hint of empathy or warmth left in the older girl’s voice as Eunbi uttered the same line that has haunted Chaewon for the past two years. 

 

Chaewon desperately tried to form a sentence... a word...even a sound, but to no avail. The girl can only feel herself shrinking deeper and closer into her chair.

 

Without a word, she is left to face the back of the trailing shadow of Eunbi long gone from her side of the booth and already walking towards the door. The panicked girl lunged out of her seat and almost immediately slips into the quicksand that was the floor below her. She's on her knees, tears freely falling from her cheeks and splashing the ground below her like the ringing sound of the front door signaled that Eunbi had completely stepped out of the coffee shop...stepped out of her life. She cursed at the groans of pure antagonizing pain that escaped her lips as she knelt on the ground, crying. She began to sink deeper into the floor as the ground began to swallow her whole body. It almost engulfed her whole person until a sudden shriek caused the girl to blink quickly, and suddenly, she can make out the rough outlines of the familiar setting of her room. 

 

She looked up at her ceiling, then towards the nearest wall which ensured her that it really was her room. She scrambled to sit herself up from the bed and looked to her side, to a distressed Yena sat with a blanket covered around her. Her face was as pale as snow, but turned beet red at her realization. She quickly darted her eyes and stared into Chaewon's, causing the girl to yelp in surprise. 

 

“Did...something happened last night? Why am I in my underwear? And why do I have a terrible headache?” She asked, trying to shake the girl awake, but got shooed off.

 

“Do you really not remember?” Chaewon whined. “What you are suffering through is a hangover.” She added in an annoyed manner due to being woken up with her own hangover.

 

“Besides,” Chaewon rolled over to face the other girl. “Look at us, what do you think happened?"

 

Yena observed their ordeal, Chaewon was clad only in her mint bra, her torso covered by a duvet, while she herself was only clad in her mismatched underwear.

 

The duck sat there, mouth agape, dumbstruck. She couldn't believe it. “I-I-That’s not possible, it doesn’t even hurt down there!” She exclaimed, almost in tears.

 

“What are you saying, girl?" Chaewon teased, as she sat up putting an arm on the poor girl before whispering, “Shall I explain everything in detail to you?”

 

Yena let out a shrill shriek. She scrambled off the bed, only to turn red when she remembered she was topless.

 

“It all started when I had to carry you out of the party.” Chaewon began to recall the party for Yena. She looked up, pretending to ponder. 

“You’re a wild one aren’t you? Damn Yena I didn’t know you were the dominant type-” 

 

A single tear rolled down Yena’s face. Staring into space, as she mumbled words Chaewon can’t seem to comprehend.

 

“Are you crying?” Okay, maybe she went too far with the joke.

 

Seeing as the girl began to cry, Chaewon decided to let up on the teasing. “Okay, the truth Yena. When I was carrying you home, you threw up on the both of us."

 

She stood up and hugged the poor girl. “That's all that really happened. I had to remove our clothes because they needed to be cleaned.” Chaewon to continued explain.

 

When the girl didn't answer, Chaewon pulled away and wiped Yena’s tears away. “I promise nothing happened. I was just kidding. You kinda gave me a hard time last night, so I figured I would mess with you a bit. I’m sorry, please don’t cry." She begged as she hugged the girl once more. 

 

Yena sniffled, relieved. She forced a nod, pulling away. 

 

“Sorry, I was just really upset that I wasn’t wearing matching underwear for the first time.” The girl joked, lifting up the gloomy atmosphere.

 

“I understand, I was being a jerk, sorry.” Chaewon chuckled, paired with an apologetic smile. It was no surprise to her that Yena was a , the thought relieved her at the same time.

 

Yena smiled, she shouldn't have freaked out. It was Chaewon, the girl would never do anything like that.

 

“We still need to clean you up, I can prepare the hot tub for you, I also have spare clothes that you can change into. You should wash up before getting more rest, first-time hangovers are a pain. I’ll also get us some breakfast while you bathe.” Yena watched the girl go about her large room, going into a walk-in closet and taking out clothes before she handed it to Yena. 

 

While she watched the girl do that, she inspected the whole room. It was simple and neat, it had a Victorian touch to it. The walls were painted a pastel green with accents of white. There was a mini sofa near the bottom of the bed. The charcoal-colored furniture looked expensive with mint green fabric matching the walls. There was a mint green vanity with gold linings, the makeup sets that were sitting there probably cost a year’s worth of her allowance each. 

 

“Hey, are you just gonna stand there, in your cute underwear, or are you gonna hop in the bathtub?” Yena blushed, completely forgetting that she stood in the middle of the girl’s room, in her mismatched underwear.

 

“I-You’re shirtless too!” 

 

The girl shrugged, “I’m pretty confident with all of this.” The girl said, gesturing to her body before winking. Yena walked past her, red-faced.

 

“You have a smoking body too by the way!” Chaewon snickered as the bathroom doors shut. She was having way too much fun, she even forgot about her hangover. “Right, breakfast.” She said, as she pulled on a shirt and called the maids to prepare breakfast on the intercom. 

 

Yena sank into the nice hot water, the steam making her even redder. She had time to finally recall her thoughts about what had just transpired. 'Chaewon would never do such a thing, right?' She mumbled to herself, and she let herself sink deeper and closed her eyes.





 

----------------------------------


 

“Call the cops.” Chaeyeon panicked.

 

“She isn’t picking up my calls.” Yuri exclaimed nervously as she continued to dial Yena’s number.

 

Jihyo’s house was a mess after the events of last night. Her living room turned into a huge makeshift slumber party as various blankets, pillows, and bottles laid amongst the sleeping girls.


 

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes as she heard the same damn voicemail go off for the twentieth time this morning.

 

“Hiii, this is Yena. Sorry I couldn’t pick up the phone, I'm probably napping, please leave a message. Thank you!” Jeongyeon mimicked the voicemail perfectly.


 

“What the hell’s going on?” Mina entered Jihyo living room, scratching her messy hair.

 

“None of Choi Yena’s roommates can get into contact with her.” Chaeyoung answered grumpily from the side of a couch, still suffering from a major headache. 

 

“Owwww, you’re stepping on my hair unnie.” Tzuyu was spotted lying on the hardwood ground.

 

“Sorry, Tzuyu." Mina continued to scan the room for the target she was looking for. “Hey you! , wake up.” Mina took off her slipper and chucked it across various sprawled bodies and hit her girlfriend's forehead with a solid smack.

 

“Huhhh?!?” Nayeon rose up like a zombie from a grave. 

 

“Didn’t you say you saw Chaewon take Yena to a couch last night?”

 

The older girl looked around aimlessly before deciding to collapse right back down into her peaceful slumber.

 

“I don’t even think she heard you, to be honest.” Minju commented,  head coolly leaned against her hand.

 

Sakura rose from her pillow on the ground after she heard all the commotion. She, too, scanned the room to see the messily arranged group of girls who all looked like they needed a shower. The girl was even more shocked after moving the blanket she was using to find a drooling Hyewon under it, still cuddling her foot.

 

Dahyun mistakenly reached over from her own spot to try and free Sakura of the sleeping girl only to find herself the next victim of a vicious bear cuddle by the beast that was sleeping a Hyewon.

 

“She looks prettier when she's not being scary.” Wonyoung deadpanned, as she ya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter