Chapter 3

My Secret

(On the phone w/ Yeri)-

(Yeri)-Hey so wanna meet up tmrw afternoon for brunch?

(You)-Can I take a rain check, I have to take Coco to the vet to get him some shots since I think he's catching something 

(Yeri)-How long? I could meet up w/ you at the vet afterwards

(You)-I planned on going to the library afterwards since I also have an exam to prepare for (you said hoping she finally got the idea that you didn't want to meet up)

(Yeri)-Alright but promise me that you'll be available next week! 

(You)-I promise, now you promise me that you won't be crying over your ex

(Yeri)-I promise mom, alright see ya

(You)-Baii

(Your thoughts)-"I'm so sorry Yeri, but I'm in love with your brother I promise to tell you once I'm ready"

You then checked the time to see that it was 12pm and that you only had an hour left to get ready, so you began doing what every girl does and started looking through your closet and began trying to find the perfect date makeup look on Youtube.

(40 mins later)-

You finally finished getting ready and headed to the location based on the address Taehyung had sent you

As you were walking closer to the cafe you could see Taehyung through the window sitting down and made your way inside and sat in the seat in front of him

(You)-Hi oppa sorry if I'm late did I make you wait long?

(Taehyung)-No it's fine, I got our orders out just in time since I know how much you love your green tea frappacino 

(You)-Thank you

(Taehyung)-What do you say about going to Han River to get some fresh air? and sit by the grass (he says pulling out a picnic blanket while smiling cutely)

(You)-Sure I'd love that 

The two of you then make your way to the same park you were at yesterday and find a spot to put the blanket and sat down

(You)-So is there any particular reason why you wanted to see me today? (you said hoping he'd ask you the gf question)

(Taehyung)-Well other than the fact that I love spending time with my second favorite dongsaeng no, I just needed your company today since I just got rejected by a girl that I've had a thing with for a couple of weeks now.

(You)-Aww I'm so sorry to hear that 

(Taehyung)-I also wanted to talk to you and continue the conversation we had yesterday about why you thought I was still single

(You)-Alright go ahead I'm listening

(Taehyung)-Do you think I haven't been able to find the right person because of the fact that I wasn't willing to go there with them and instead move away from them?

(You)-Well all I can tell you is that some people whether you like it or not aren't meant to last that long in your life and sometimes you have to let go of them, it's not necessarily your fault for leaving them.

Before I had Coco I had another dog when I was way younger and she was my bestfriend at the time but after some time she had become very ill and I didn't know what to do and I told myself to not be too attached because, the more attached I am the more I'm going to end up hurting over her loss. 

But then I realized why make this into something sad when she was the reason for my happiness for the time she had spent with me and so I had made a list of things to do with her, and decided to spend her very last moments by loving her more and showing her the things she's never seen before. So what I'm trying to say is that don't always pull people away because you'll never know what experiences you'll miss out on. But if you know that person is toxic then let them go.

(Taehyung)-Yeah you're right I never realized that before

(You)-Alright well why don't we go take a walk to get your mind off of that girl (you said while pulling his arms)

You decided to then take your camera out of your bag since whenever you had inspiration you took it out and today's inspiration was Taehyung

(Taehyung)-You and your camera, I'm not a model you know so stop zooming in on my double chin

(You)-You have no double chin, now stand by that tree and look off into the sunset 

Being a good looking guy all the photos you took of him came out perfectly 

Seeing him smile and laughing made you feel happy inside, even if he didn't feel the same way about you

Towards the end of the day it was pretty much the same as yesterday since he had driven you home safely, expect instead of just driving away this time he had gotten out of the car and walked you up to your front door.

(You)-You didn't have to walk me home oppa you basically parked right in front of my house

(Taehyung)-Yeah but if I didn't get out the car I couldn't do this (he says while pulling you closer by putting his arms around your waist before your lips met his)

Feeling confused but loving the moment you couldn't do anything but kiss him back

But eventually you let go of the kiss first when you felt that it was too much for you to emotionally handle

(You)-Wait a minute how have you moved on so quickly from that girl already?

(Taehyung)-I just couldn't leave you tonight without giving you a kiss and since the moment felt right I went for it, why did I make you uncomfortable?

(You)-No I just expected something different in my head, you see I didn't think you liked me back

(Taehyung)-And why would you think that?

(You)-Because you've practically been dongsaeng zoning me for the past couple of days

(Taehyung)-To tell you the truth I've liked you for a long time I just never told you since I know we have a 5 year age difference and you weren't at the age where I could date you, until now.

(You)-You mean you waited for me?

(Taehyung)-Yeah I did as cliche as it may sound, so what will it be?

(You)-Huh?

(Taehyung)-Will you give me a chance y/n-ah?

What will your decision end up being? yes or no? Find out in the next chapter!


A/N: Sorry for the boring update, I'll probably be busy so I figured I'd upload this chapter sooner than later. Let me know your thoughts in the comments!