Chapter 2

My Secret

(A month later)-

You were casually taking a nice stroll alongside the park while walking your dog when suddenly a guy sitting at one of the benches caught your eye, which was definitely a first.

Not knowing how to get their attention you decided to throw the ball near him so you would have an excuse because of you're dog.

You're plan seemed to have been working until you recognized the guy by the bench: KIM TAEHYUNG (AKA you're best friend's brother!)

You had not recognized him from afar since he had a mask over his mouth and also a hoodie on..like who does he think he is an idol?

(Taehyung)-Oh hey Y/N how are you? come sit (he says patting the bench for you to sit next to him)

(Your thoughts: all I need to do is to get him to touch me...but how?)

Before you knew it he had tapped you on the shoulder to get you out of your long train of thoughts.

(Taehyung)-Y/N-ah are you okay? what are you thinking about so seriously?

(You)-Oh nothing, what are you doing here?

(Taehyung)-Just decided to get some fresh air and I also just hung out with some friends earlier, are you here to give coco a walk? (coco is the name of your pomeranian)

You then had realized that something was strange, since if he had tapped your shoulder then shouldn't he be all over you by now? How is he acting as if nothing was different? Why didn't the spell work for him?

You then casually asked him for his number since you realized you never had it and found that it was now a good time to. (Since in your mind you were thinking that he was probably hesitating to ask for yours, since people tend to act differently when they've met their soulmate and one of them is being nervous or quiet which he was being in your mind.)

Thinking nothing about it since you were his little sister's bestfriend he put his number in your phone and gave it back to you shortly with no other reaction then giving you a small smile showing no teeth.

You then being confused asked him bluntly: "Oppa don't you feel any different right now?"

(Taehyung)-No not really other than feeling hungry, hey do you want to go to Han River with me to get some rameun with me you know it tastes the best there! (he says smiling widely)

(Your thoughts: "is this his way of asking me out? if so then I should say yes not to make him more nervous then he already is)

(You)-Sure that sounds great oppa


(At Han River)-

As the two of you arrived by Han River through a long awkward car ride since the two of you have never shared a conversation that was longer than 3-4 words, however things took a turn when he suddenly got out of his car after parking without saying a word and heading to his trunk with a big smile on his face.

Not knowing what he was exactly up to you got out of the car as well and saw what the whole reason he was excited was about : HIS ELECTRICAL WHEEL BOARD 

(You)-That's the reason you wanted to come here? not for the rameun?

(Taehyung)-I gotta work out in order to eat, how do you think I've been maintaining my six pack?

(Your thoughts-"Hmm never knew he had those, but now that I know I need to see them, wait a minute how does he still not want me tho? ughhhh")

(Taehyung)-I also brought a skateboard for you if you wanna ride along with me

(You)-Do you want me to?

(Taehyung)-Well I brought you here and I promised to buy you rameun which I still will if you promise to stay here with me

(You)-Well the thing is I can't skateboard but I'll walk my dog next to you how about that?

(Taehyung)-sounds good coco come here boy (he says petting your dog)

(Your thoughts-"Ugh when is he gonna ask me out?..maybe he's just to shy to do so and I mean it's 2019 and girls ask out guys all the time, I'll do it after the rameun")

(You)-So how good are you at riding the wheel board?

(Taehyung)-Let me show you how good this oppa is (he says as he was about show off and jump on the skateboard ramps which he suceeds on getting on it but as he was coming down he started losing balance and fell down on his side)

(You)-Omg are you okay oppa? (you say laughing after seeing him laugh out of embarassment)

(Taehyung)-Well that board clearly hates me

(You)-Wanna go eat now then?

(Taehyung)-If my little dongsaeng wants to then I'd love to (he says while still riding the board while heading to his trunk to put it back)

While you guys were almost reaching the convienient store he suddenly grabbed your hand to give you a hot pack

(Taehyung)-Your hands are freezing y/n-ah why didn't you say anything? he said putting your hands inside his, looking at you with worried eyes

(You)-I mean I didn't think it was an issue since my hands are always cold, plus I mean it's cold outside at night

(Taehyung)-I need to buy you some gloves next time

Going inside the store you immediately ran to the snack section but Tae stopped you and took you to the rameun aisle

(You)-But oppa I want my chocolates (you said while pouting)

(Taehyung)-Next time today I plan on getting you a sausage and rameun, don't worry it'll be equally as delicious as your precious chocolates I promise 

After you chose your rameun he paid for you two at the register while you were getting hot water ready


(Your conversation with him while & after eating)-

(You)-Oppa just out of curiousity how is a guy like you single still?

(Taehyung)-Why are you interested? (he says teasing you)

(You)-Huh? well...

(Taehyung)-I just find it funny that the girl that seems to get any guy she wants to go out with is asking me that kind of question

(You)-Wait how do you know who I've been dating?

(Taehyung)-Are you kidding me, I see you around at least twice a week hanging out with a new guy

(You)-Back to my question which you still haven't answered yet, why are you still single?

(Taehyung)-Let's just say love is something that takes time and commitment, it doesn't just happen that easily and quickly

(You)-Hmm I never thought about it that way

(Taehyung)-What do you mean?

(You)-I admit every relationship I've had always started off so easily with me that I never really had an issue with trust or commitment, maybe it's because I've never experienced a real relationship with someone I've actually liked.

(Taehyung)-Hmm well maybe you start looking for someone you actually want to be with

(You)-Yeah I should (you say while looking at him with longing eyes)

(Taehyung)-Don't worry you'll find someone 

After the two of you finished your food you guys headed back to the car as he offered to drive you home

As you soon were arriving closer to your place, you asked for his phone and added your number into his

(Taehyung)-Alright well go home now you should be tired from dealing with me all day

(You)-No actually I enjoyed hanging out with you today, thank you for the company (you then took coco out from the back seat and headed back inside your place)


2 hours later (11pm)-

You had just gotten out of the shower when you suddenly heard your phone telling you that you received a message 

You checked to see that you had received one from Yeri and one from Taehyung (geez it's like their related or something)

Feeling your heart beat faster you went to read his text first:

Taehyung oppa- "hey y/n-ah I had a good time with you today, would you possibly want to hang out again tmrw? like at a coffee shop or something"

You- "I'd love too! see you tmrw"

Shortly after reading Yeri's text you then realized that she wanted to meet up with you tmrw too

 Will you cancel plans with Taehyung or go behind your friends back and go out with her brother?

To Be Continued