Kissing Scene

Kissing Scene

 

“Why was there such a fuss over your kissing scene in 100 Days My Prince, do you have like a special method or something?” Suho casually asked Kyungsoo, drawing invisible circles on the kitchen counter, avoiding eye contact. Maybe he wasn't being as casual as he was aiming for.

“Huh?” Kyungsoo's eyes were two question marks. He had been so focused on what he was cooking, he hadn't heard a word Suho said.

“Haven't you seen the comments? Everyone's going crazy over you being the best kisser the TV screen has ever seen.” he told him. There might have been a hint of jealousy lurking behind the words, but mostly it was curiosity and admiration. He was confiding in a specialist in the field.

Kyungsoo's face turned into a tomato.

“Hehh... no no... everyone kisses differently...” Kyungsoo waved it away, adding another ingredient into the pot. They were going to have dinner together. Or Suho had generously offered to be his Guinea pig and try his new recipe. But it wasn't really a sacrifice, since everything Kyungsoo cooked was delicious.

Actually, Suho had been waiting for an opportunity to get Kyungsoo alone, which was not an easy task, being the leader of as big and rowdy a band as Exo. He was always surrounded by s, trying to solve the millions of problems they created or trying to prevent them making a bigger mess than they were already in. In all honesty, he did quite like his job. But it was good to get some quiet time once in a while. It was always so relaxed when it was just the two of them, him and Kyungsoo. But this time it wasn't just the quiet he was after.

“I have a kissing scene coming up in my new drama...” Suho hesitantly confessed.

“Oh?” Kyungsoo looked up from the pot with interested eyes, encouraging him to continue.

“I really want it to look good.” he told him, lightly nibbling on the inside of his cheek as he was super uncomfortable talking about this. He took a deep breath. “Can you show me how you did it?” he requested in almost a whisper. He felt kind of exposed and vulnerable to be asking Kyungsoo for help with something like this, but he was the best actor he knew.

Kyungsoo's head shot up and his inquisitive, surprised eyes scanned him from top to bottom. Suho felt like he was and Kyungsoo could see everything. He could feel himself blushing.

“Never mind....” Suho said defeated, hoping that Kyungsoo would just forget that he had asked.

Kyungsoo lowered the heat under the pot and walked towards him, stopping right in front of him. He looked determined, fire in his eyes. Was he going to hit him for asking him such a ridiculous favor? Suho looked blankly back at him, not sure what was happening. Kyungsoo took the last step that bridged the distance between them, and removed his glasses without breaking eye contact. Suho's heart missed a beat. Was he scared of Kyungsoo? He couldn't really identify what he was feeling or predict what was going to happen next.

Very gently, Kyungsoo put his hands on each side of his neck. 'Death by strangulation', the headline flashed before Suho's eyes. At least his hands felt nice against his skin, it was comforting to know that his last moments on Earth were good ones. His touch was so delicate, it made him want to close his eyes and enjoy the feeling. Softly, Kyungsoo started pulling his head towards him, his gaze still locked on him. The atmosphere was strangely electric. His skin tingled from his touch. Kyungsoo's nose slightly grazed his as Kyungsoo's lips slowly, gently, pressed up against his. Suho almost felt as if he had left his own body, hovering above, watching this happen. They were kissing.

At first it was a soft, warm little kiss, both of them standing absolutely still, neither of them even breathing. Then Kyungsoo leaned into the kiss, his lips slowly, but skilfully prying his apart, entwining them together in the most delicious kiss of all. And then there existed nothing but the kiss. Suho lost himself completely in it. His whole body swooned, his knees getting weaker, barely able to hold him upright.

And as unexpectedly as it had begun, it was over. Kyungsoo pulled back, his eyes looking for confirmation that his efforts had been sufficient and to his liking. Suho suddenly realized how his request could have been misunderstood.

“Uh... oh... ehm... I meant.... you know.... uh.... the scene from the drama...I meant.. if you could show me the video clip of the kissing scene...and explain...how you did it... using.. words...” Suho stammered, his brain not yet fully functioning. It felt like he had been drugged. He felt all light and fuzzy inside.

“Oh...” Kyungsoo chuckled feebly and smiled awkwardly. He looked absolutely mortified. He started scratching the back of his head, clearly unsure of how to handle the situation.

Kyungsoo peeked at him, trying to determine what he was thinking. He always knew Kyungsoo was handsome, that was common knowledge. But it was as if he was seeing him for the first time, somehow. His beauty literally took his breath away. His big, dark, compelling eyes stirred something deep down inside him. And his lips... his beautiful, heart shaped lips. It was lonely how far away his lips were. The kiss had only left him thirsty for more. He couldn't hold back. He closed the gap that was separating them, putting his arms around him. When Kyungsoo realized what was happening, he shyly grinned, but then his face became serious once again, his eyes burning.

This time, Kyungsoo wasn't quite as gentle and reserved. The air was filled with urgency. He pulled him into a passionate kiss, their lips wrestling with each other as they could not get enough. A swarm of butterflies invaded Suho's gut, creating an intense tingly feeling he hoped would last forever. He had always heard that you were supposed to experience fireworks when you met the right person, but he felt more like he was flying.

He hoped, he wished, this was the start of something...

 

 

 

...something amazing.