Dodge-Ball Drama

Lie | p.jm

After I was bandaged up, Jin and I entered the gym where everyone was just now coming in from the back door. Jimin saw me and sprinted over.

“Where'd you go? Are you okay?” Jimin asks as he eyes my bandages.

“Yeah, I’m good,” I said patting his head fondly, he looked partially annoyed by the action, for he hated the fact that I took advantage of being three months older than him.

 Jimin looks up to see Jin staring back with a kind smile.

“Oh, you,” Jimin says with an exaggerated frown.

“Jimin!” I said slapping his arm, “why are you being so rude?”

“Oh no, it’s fi-“Jin begins before getting cut off.

 “I don’t like hi-“ I slap him again a lot harder this time, it echoed slightly around the room.

“He just helped me to the nurses' office and he’s been nothing but kind to you,” I chided as Jimin glanced at the red hand mark on his arm, bottom lip quivering.

He regains his posture, “Firstly you’re not my mom and secondly, he’s so freakin' annoy- OH CRAP!“

“STOB IT!” Jin squeaks, I ignore him and chuck my shoe towards a fleeing Jimin.

“Dang it."I hiss at my shoe as it misses. Jimin sighs in relief as I pout and walk over to pick it up but, luckily we played dodgeball that day and I was able to get it all out then.

I smiled victoriously as he trudged over to the bench but, pure happiness didn't last very long after I got hit in the face with a ball and had to follow in Jimin's footsteps.

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

I sat down next to him and watched as he looked at Haeun, who was still in, with eyes that obviously told that he crushing pretty hard. I rolled my eyes I couldn't believe he still thought I didn’t know he had liked her for years. He was just so innocent and oblivious sometimes. I had to figure out a way to get Jimin away from her before he got hurt.

Once, I tried to tell him something Haeun did to me and he just said, ‘You don’t have to make stories about her if you’re jealous just tell me... it's n-not like I l-like her or something’. When I heard that I was so incredibly shocked that he didn’t believe me but, after a while, I just got used to him unconsciously picking her over me and simply tried my best to make sure it wouldn't start any problems with our friendship.

I shook the thoughts from my head and began to watch the dodgeball game, Jungkook was practically on rapid fire as he flung balls everywhere, I dodged one coming in my direction, I’m pretty sure that was on purpose.

He smiled cheekily then continued.

Yoongi on the other hand just stood there, no one dared hit him with a ball well that is except for this kid I’ve never seen before, he was wearing round glasses and his hair was a little bit messy, he was pretty cute though.

As Yoongi dodged the ball with agility I would have never expected from him, he just glared at the poor boy who probably didn’t even know anyone yet. Yoongi picked up a ball rolling by his foot and chucked it at the other boy's face.

His glasses fell to the ground and broke as he held his nose. Yoongi looked slightly guilty, but then quickly replaced sign of any emotion with his usual emo mask.

“Are you good?” He asks, his raspy voice lacking any emotion.

“I guess.” The other boy says as he takes his hand off of his face, you see a dot of blood coming from where a shard of glass had scratched him. He stands up again and you felt kind of bad. You knew that it was already hard going to a new school but, then on top of that, he received Yoongi’s death stare and got his glasses broken.

“If he doesn’t have anyone to sit with during lunch I’m inviting him to our table,” I say to Jimin who was still mindlessly watching Haeun.

“Huh? Oh, yeah.” He nods a little, still not quite facing you, and you knew that he had no idea what you were talking about. You internally faced palmed.

I knew Haeun, and I didn’t want Jimin to get hurt. Somehow I had to figure out a nice way to let him know who she really was, but how would there be any way he wouldn’t be hurt by it? Especially after liking her for so many years.

It was just the first day of school but something in the back of my head was already telling me that drama was starting.

This was going to be a long school year.

Byun Baekhyun’s POV

This .

I thought as my glasses broke and fell to the ground, I felt a warm dot of liquid drip from the bridge of my nose and my hand flew up to it. Well, whoever that kid was I should probably avoid him.

“Are you good?” The guy who threw the ball at my face asks, with complete lack of any empathy at all whatsoever.

“I guess,” I say distraught by his attitude. I turned to face the bleachers and I saw a girl look at me rudely then say something probably equally as impudent to her friend.

It was my first time attending this school, I just got smacked with a ball, and now everyone’s eyes were on me. My morning had already gone terribly and, I had never wanted to start going to a new school during senior year in the first place but, I guess there’s nothing I can do about it now.

I sighed and stood to find an empty area on the bleachers to sit away from everyone else.

I sat quietly and watched as the other students spoke with each other happily, I sure did miss my friends Luhan and Kris. I placed my head in my hands which rested upon my knees when I feel someone glance at me. I turn to see a pretty girl with (hair length and color) hair, she waved towards me with an inviting smile. I silently gestured towards myself as if to ask ‘me?’ she nodded.

Maybe this school year wouldn’t be so terrible after all.

A/N: Hello my lovelies! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Are there any EXO-L's reading who got excited about Baekhyun? Please vote and subscribe, I really hope that my writing is enjoyable while keeping in mind that I do it for fun. For anyone out there who writes and posts their stories, I hope that you can remember that you should be writing because you love it and want to share your passion with the world, not because you want attention. I love you guys so much thanks for reading and see you in the next chapter!