Preview

Lie | p.jm

"Y/N Y/L/N, will you do the honors of being my fake girlfriend?"

Naturally, women would be attracted to a guy with exceedingly perfect looks, a nice body, and an adorable personality, which probably explains why girls choke, giggle, squeal, and nearly pass out every time Jimin passes by in the hall. It also explains why it's such a big deal when everyone, thinks that you, Jimin's best friend for 12 years is dating him. Will this counterfeit relationship succeed in getting Jimin the one girl he seemingly can't have with no strings attached, or will something more than just a friendship blossom?

 Main Characters:

Y/N - You, as you with nothing altered, because that is the way you are most beautiful. 

Park Jimin - the Second most popular guy in school, your best friend. A soft, mochi faced, weirdo.

Jeon Jungkook - Big fat jerk face. But somehow you and Jungkook are still some kind of weird friends. Not really...

Ryo Ha-Eun - Jimin's crush since 3rd grade, who bullies you behind Jimin's back.

Jin - The stunning man every girl wants to be with, Jimin hates him for no apparent reason, while on you on the other hand secretly had the biggest crush on him for years.

Hoseok - Your sweet, but INCREDIBLY annoying older brother.

Taehyung - Your quirky and fun co-worker who always knows how to make your shift a little brighter.

Namjoon - A true intellectual, the both of you share the same class and he always makes the highest grades, but your not to far behind, being the close friends you are makes you both rivals. Not to mention he has to be the hottest nerd on earth.

Yoongi - The emo kid who's always sitting in the corner of the room glaring at you for absolutely no reasn at all whatsoever. Geez.. what on earth did you ever do to him?

That's it for now, I hope you'll enjoy! See you in the next chapter! *THROWS LOVE AGGRESSIVELY*