🐶🐶🐶

Chanyeol headcanon dating a non-idol

🐶 Baekhyun and him had rented the arcade for 3 hours.

🐶 It was deserted, if it wasn’t for you that stayed longer because you had lost your employee badge. You couldn’t afford losing it.

🐶 You saw it in the floor. Yes finally! It was almost at your reach, but the VIPs had arrived, and under no circumstances you could be seen in there.

🐶 But maybe, if you crawled your way. No one would notice, right?

🐶 “Baek… don’t just turn, but look at that booty over there. You think it’s a sasaeng?”

🐶 “What? Cover your face man!”

🐶 They both did watching you crawl. 

🐶 “Baek… let’s have some fun with this girl.”

🐶 “Do you work here?” You got startled by a tall lanky man and a shorter one. They both looked too cheerful. Were these the VIPs?

🐶 “Yes I do. Do you need anything?”

🐶 “Can you play? Hmmm air-hockey?” Asked the shorter one, his voice familiar. You were trying to put your finger on who these guys were.

🐶 “Nah, she doesn’t know, let’s go back.” Teased the taller..

🐶 “I SURE CAN!” You yelled when he spoke, his deep voice sending you to all his rap lines. He was no other than Park Chanyeol.

🐶 “Alrighty! So let’s see how well you can play.” Beamed Baekhyun enthusiastically.

🐶 “Yo Baek, can we remove the face masks? I mean… she didn’t recognise us yet, most probably she won’t at this stage.” Whispered Chanyeol on Baekhyun’s ear.

🐶 They did. And you acted as if you didn’t know them to avoid and potentially have this improvised get together cancelled.

🐶 You beat their asses. Both of them.

🐶 “Waaah! You are so cool! Why can’t all girls be like you?” Inquired Baekhyun smirking.

🐶 You giggled and looked at Chanyeol to see if he would say something like that statement Baekhyun gave.  

🐶 But this tall puppy is so shy. Nothing like Baekhyun who could go all night saying these cheeky things that girls loved to hear.

🐶 “Manager-nim is outside Yeol-ah. We should go.” Announced Baekhyun looking at his phone. “Nice to meet you ___.”

🐶 “Yeah sure Baek. I’ll just go to the toilet quick. You can go first.” 

🐶 Baekhyun waves and leaves. Chanyeol clears his throat rubbing the nape of his neck. 

🐶 He likes you. All of you. Your personality, your simple looks, how comfortable and approachable you were. Nothing like all them idols he was sick of seeing right and left. 

🐶 “I know who you are by the way.” You mused grinning at him making him more nervous. You pulled your phone out of your pocket and showed him your screen.

🐶 He chokes on his pit. “That’s me!!!” 

🐶 Yeah, I guess now both of us have Park Chanyeol in our screen.” You teased.

🐶 “Ah well my Nutella abs needed to be immortalised now that they are gone.” He affirmed pressing his lips in disappointment.

🐶 “I like you still. I like you all the ways, I like you because you are a real guy. You aren’t acting like an idol at all. You are very nice. I chose my bias well.”

🐶 He stared at you with a blank expression. His eyes opened so widely that looked like saucers.

🐶 “Ahm, I’m sorry, you should be so sick of these meaningless compliments. It was great hanging out with you guys. I think you should leave, your manager and Baekhyun-ssi are waiting.”

🐶 Chanyeol moved forward resting both hands under your ears bringing you closer angling your chin upwards to meet his lips. He crushes his lips onto yours with so much force that you took a step backwards. His lips moulding  perfectly as you welcomed it.

🐶 Brief but intense. He breaks the kiss to talk. “Would you-”

🐶 “YES!”


🐶 Dating Chanyeol was so much fun. He’d introduce you to his parents and his sister pretty soon. Good excuse to meet you at Viva Polo’s, his mom’s restaurant.

🐶 Loads of sneaking in the bathroom for playful kisses.

🐶 Him getting jealous from Toben because he’s such a good boy.

🐶 “But I am a good boy too.” Pouty Chanyeol.

🐶 Him bragging of having the coolest girlfriend.

🐶 Loads of head rubs while his head rests in your lap. Loving how you ended up giving attention to his ears for ear rubs also.

🐶 Pillow fights.

🐶 Video game fights.

🐶 Him running after you and catching you, pulling you to his shoulder while he tickles you.

🐶 Always hungry.

🐶 Needs to be told to brush his teeth. He’d fake being asleep not to do it.

🐶 “Well I guess this new lingerie set would have to be returned if you are asleep.”

🐶 Jumping out of bed to see you wearing this new thing.

🐶 “Wow! Amazing! Now take it off!”

🐶 “Brush your teeth first.”

🐶 “How about shower and you can rub my back!?”

🐶 “Deal!”

🐶 Him trying to act y but failing miserably. 

🐶 “The Eve in the shower Chan? Really?”

🐶 “Come here!” Lifts you as if you weighted nothing always kissing you thoroughly.

🐶 “Gosh, it’s disgusting how much I love you.”

🐶 “Pfff, tell me about it Yeollie.”