Chapter 1

Stop Glaring at Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Warning: This is not edited.

She swiped her thumb over the screen of her phone as she scrolled through her Twitter.

Onces really did tweet the most hilarious stuff.

She remembered the moments when the 'incorrect twice quotes' really did happen at their dorm, she chuckled. Onces really saw Nayeon unnie as narcissistic as she really was on a daily basis, though she knew it was just a mask. The oldest member always made sure to praise everyone on a daily basis, especially Momo. 

She was halfway through reading a tweet when suddenly she froze as she felt chills run down her spine.

Jihyo looked up, only to find a girl on the couch.

Glaring at her. 

"What do you want?" She asked, her face void of any emotions.

Jeongyeon quickly averted her eyes, a tinge of red was slightly evident on her cheeks.

"Nothing" she mumbled.

She narrowed her eyes at her long time friend before shrugging it off and returning her gaze to her phone.

The glare returned.

"What now Yoo Jeongyeon." She glared back.

"Nothing. You just look stupid." The girl bluntly said before sticking her tongue out at the end.

"Why thank you, I was totally going for that look." She sarcastically replied.

"Well, you nailed it. Congratulations!" Jeongyeon fake cheered.

"Shut up." Jihyo replied as she rolled her eyes. 

"Awesome comeback" The girl commented.

She decided to not reply and shrug the comment off. They always did this, teasing each other using mean words. Both knew that the other was joking, it was part of their dynamic. 

The leader still wondered why the girl was glaring at her. 'She must be bored.' She thought.

......

Jeongyeon was definitely not bored. Jihyo concluded as she felt the glare again as they rested after hours of practicing.

She ran her fingers through Momo's hair. 

Her eyes met Jeongyeon's and she mouthed, 'what'.

The girl only shook her head in response. Momo chuckled and Jihyo could just furrow her eyebrows in confusion.

"What's with her?" Jihyo whispered towards the girl on her lap.

"She's mad" Momo replied, slightly laughing afterwards.

Jihyo got even more confused.

What did she do?

She stared at Jeongyeon, hoping that the girl would look at her again so she could gesture for them to talk.

Sadly, the girl didn't look at her again as she focused her attention on Tzuyu.

Jihyo pouted. They always fight but Jeongyeon was never mad at her for long, not like this anyway.

She decided to talk to the girl after practice, she wanted to settle it as soon as possible.

Her plan had failed when Jeongyeon rode in another car on the way home and when Jihyo arrived, the girl was already in her room.

She sighed. 

Tomorrow. She'll definitely talk to her tomorrow.

....

Now, Jihyo was sure that the girl was avoiding her. They haven't crossed paths since morning and she's bumped into Sana for like 10 times. (The latter more or less fell on her half of those times. Maybe more.)

She crossed her arms and huffed. 

"What's wrong unnie?" Tzuyu asked sweetly. The girl was sitting beside her, a video of a dog was paused on the phone she held with one hand.

"It's nothing, Tzuyu-ah. Continue watching, the puppies look cute" she softly replied. 

She grabbed for her phone and scrolled through it so she could take her mind off things.

"Yes unnie" Tzuyu replied as she proceeded to play the video.

Only to pause it again.

"Hey unnie?" The girl asked.

"Hmm?" Jihyo answered, not really paying attention.

"Did you and Jeongyeon unnie talk already?" The maknae innocently asked.

She froze as the girl's name caught her ear.

"Eh? Jeongyeon? Why?" She asked. What did Tzuyu know?

The younger girl looked confused.

"I don't know.... Have you scrolled through twicetagram these days?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter