Feather v.2

The Beginning of The End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chaeyeon unnie, if you don’t want to go then just tell manager. They will understand.” Seunghyeon intercept.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaeyeon sigh knowing that her friends are worried about her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m okay. This is our first show together and I don’t want to back away just of some personal reason.” Chaeyeon said. YoungIn and Seunghyeon just nod, knowing that they cannot force Chaeyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Finally!” YoungIn lay down on the couch as soon as they arrived at their temporary house for their reality show shooting.

 

“Girls! Rest well tonight. We will have shooting around Hakata tomorrow.”

 

The girls squealed in excitement, anticipating the tomorrow fun. Chaeyeon just keep silent and nods occasionally.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Chaeyeon, there’s people waiting for you outside.” Seunghyeon said, catching Chaeyeon’s attention.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Who?” Chaeyeon asked, confused.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Just go outside. You’ll know.” Seunghyeon said.

 

 

Chaeyeon stand up, ready to go out when their manager entered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah! Chaeyeon! Sakura-ssi and Nako-ssi are outside waiting for you.”

 

Chaeyeon immediately stopped her tracks. Seunghyeon swallowed hard as she didn’t tell Chaeyeon who they are because she know Chaeyeon might doesn’t want to see them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Manager unnie, can you tell them that I cannot meet them?”

 

“They are waiting, Chaeyeon.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Please unnie… Just tell them that I’m not feeling well so I cannot see them now.”

 

“That’s the biggest unreasonable reason, Chaeyeon.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Please unnie…” Chaeyeon kneeled, pleading.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seunghyeon’s mouth hanged open seeing Chaeyeon’s action.

This is worse than I expected. Seunghyeon thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ah! You should tell us you’re coming.” Nako said.

 

“Surprise?” Chaeyeon awkwardly making a surprise gesture, only to get laughs from the HKT’s members.

 

“It’s Chaeyeon-san, our Saku-chan bestfriend from Korea!” Murashige’s voice tensed the two persons.

 

“Chaeyeon-san, teach me how to dance!” Aoi said, getting the others to nod their head in excitement.

 

“Eh? But you dance well!” Chaeyeon said, while her face full of pink blush.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Chaeyeon unnie, thank you for coming.”

 

“I’m just keeping my promised and after all, it’s great to see you again, Nako-chan. I missed you a lot.”

 

“Me too, unnie. Do you want to talk to Saku-chan?”

 

“I want to, but I don’t think I can. Our manager is already here. Just send my regards to her, okay?”

Nako slowly nod.

 

Chaeyeon already turned her back on Nako when Nako called her name.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Chaeyeon unnie…” Chaeyeon turned back, anticipating at Nako’s next words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry about that’s conversation.” Nako said with her head down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you talking about, Nako-chan?” Chaeyeon knows exactly what it means but act like she didn’t know anything.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“We knew about your last visit here. And you probably heard our conversation. I’m sorry if Saku-chan’s words hurt you but Saku-chan is sincere about her feeling. I know she treated you nicely because she wants it.”

 

Chaeyeon showed a blank expression as she heard Nako’s words. They knew about her failed visit, and her ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter