NINE

Heimwee ( /ˈɦɛi̯mʋeː/ ) Pt.2

Yeri is literally the third wheel on this lunch date. Jungkook and Mrs. Kim already talked about their project for more than 20 minutes, the only thing she's doing is eating her food quietly. She can not recklessly annoyed and leave them because her mother purposefully takes her to a crowded restaurant, when few pairs of eyes already recognized her.

 

"You can just send all the possible concept to my secretary, and i'll take a look at it."



She feels relieved when her mother finally start eating her food and stopped talking to Jungkook.

 

"Alright, i will."

 

Back when Jungkook still her boyfriend, Yeri always having this kind of fantasy all the time, when she's good enough to finally forgive her parents, she'll bring Jungkook to them and introduced him formally as her boyfriend. He can have a family he lost. Lunch, party, him talking about business and general topic with both of her parents, they will be having a dinner, all of them full with laughter. But what is happening right now is totally weird and not making any sense, she's still can not deal with Jungkook without feelings hurt.

 

"So what are you doing today, Yeri-ya?" She lift her face to Mrs. Kim when she finally notice her.

 

Before she's answering, Mrs. Kim is already get up from her sit to pick up her phone, bad move, because now she's being left alone with Jungkook, with people looking at them. It's stupid if they're not talking to each other given how people knows about their relationship.

 

"I'm sorry." And he's becoming the one who initiated a conversation with an apology.

 

"Why?"

 

"That's a general statement, you can use it for something you thought is appropriate.."

 

Jungkook can see a laugh from Yeri, she looks pretty with it.

 

"The list is long." She talks while drinking her coffee.

 

"My list is also long." Yeri is becoming quiet now, when he said that. She's far from innocent, she did lots of bad things too.

 

"I'm not a good person, you know it."

 

"I'm not too, but i still say sorry.."

 

Their conversation interrupted when Mrs. Kim is back to them.

 

 

"I'm sorry, calls from work. It's always like this, right, Yeri-ya?"
 

She watch her mom busy with her phone and she nod her head. It's always like this since she was young, her mother busy with works every time they spent times together.

 

"When Yeri was young, she's always going out with her brother every weekend, and when Seokjin started dating your sister, she's always came with me because he’ll go to Seoul only to see Sooyoung, Yeri will bothers me, asked me to play woth her.. but ended up watching me working all day, right?"

 

Jungkook and Yeri is totally taken aback with what Mrs. Kim said. That is a sensitive topic and not really appropriate to talked about on this situation. Yeri is the one who get annoyed first, she stopped from her eating and covering her face, Mrs. Kim finally realized her mistake after watching her, she take a glance to Jungkook and his expression is also not good. Nobody say anything, and Yeri can not just run away and making a scene in public even though she really want to do it right now.

 

"Did your brother ever told you that his date was cancelled since i was sick?"

 

But Jungkook's question for her is really something unexpected, and enough to makes her confused.

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"On that place, the park we were going, he told you that he'll spend weekend with you since my sister is taking care of me and cancelled their date?"

 

Yeri is no longer angry, but totally confused.

 

"What? I..don't..remember..maybe? why?"

 

"He's having this green bike with lots of pokemon sticker on it, and yours was orange."

 

He's right. Jungkook is right, The green bike was Seokjin's when he was in high school, and Yeri's is orange.

 

"That's right. I bought it for their birthday. Why?"

 

Jungkook is the one who's storming out from Yeri and Mrs. Kim without any explanation. He walks really fast, and his expression is weird, Yeri watch him till he's gone from her sight.

 

"I'll go."

 

"Oh? yeah you should, his car is on my office.."

 

Mrs. Kim let Yeri go with a heavy heart. There's so much things going on for her and Jungkook together, and the best help they can get is from one another. There's no one else who will understand them, not even her.

 

***

 

Yeri is worried, she can not help but feeling afraid that something is happening to Jungkook, she never saw him like that, he was shocked, and confused, and she doesn't want bad things happen to him, not when the circumstances obviously involving her and her family. She's glad that the restaurant is not far from her mother office and she can see Jungkook's car in front of it. She's walking closer and finally find him inside it, hands on its wheel, he doesn't looks good. She is looking around and checking her surrounding before she finally knock on his window. Things won't end good if people see her doing this kind of thing.

 

"Are you ok?"

She's becoming impatience and even more worried when Jungkook is doing nothing but staring at her blankly, she decide to open his door.

 

"What's wrong with you?"

 

"You..you're in my head. Your brother is in my head." He talks really fast and what he's saying is a total nonsense.

 

Jungkook is totally lost, she can see his hand shaking and his doe eyes becoming confused, something is not right, it's obvious. She decide to take a sit next to him on his car when he's just not moving at all.

 

"I'll drive." She's volunteering herself to drive, but Jungkook push her hands away from the wheel when she reach to it.

 

"You were mad when your brother ditched his promise to be with you so he could have a date with my sister. You know she's not a bad person but you hate her because you thought she's taking away your brother.."

 

Jungkook trying so hard to put every single thing he knew into something makes sense. That was what he felt on that dream, he was adoring Seokjin, and hearing the name of Sooyoung is enough to makes him feels bad. He is disappointed when Seokjin talk about her but feels better when he knows he can stay with him for that weekend, in that place. He was Yeri on that dream, he feels what she felt, he act like her, he talks like her. This is really weird.

 

"What is going on?"



He give Yeri an empty smile when she finally realized that something is bothering him so much. Her voice becoming soft and less rude compared to their first encounter earlier today.

 

"So you're really hate my sister.."

 

"Yes i am, i already told you that, i do hate her."

 

"You're so petty and childish."

 

Jungkook is out from his car and give Yeri the key.

 

"Drive me home."



That's totally an order and Yeri think she needs to do that, Jungkook is totally crazy, right now the only thing he's doing is laughing at her and closing his eyes while mumbling random words.

 

Yeri is stealing a few glance at him while driving, and she really want to know what is going on with him.

 

"I spoke with dr. Yoo, she said you can visit her again sometimes."

 

"I don't need that."

 

 

"She want to help."

 

"Do you think i'm crazy?"

 

"Do you?"

 

Jungkook stopped talking to her when Yeri slightly raise her voice to him, she's implying that he probably needs help, just like how she needs one 15 years ago.

 

"I didn't but right now.. i'm not sure."


The nightmare, the dream, it's all not logic and he probably is crazy because of that.

 

"She's great."

 

Jungkook is no longer responding to what she says and busy with her phone, Yeri also doesn't have a will to talk to him, she just need to drive him home because she feels obligated. It's surprising that she still remembers his place, she knows where to take alternative route when their car stuck in traffic, she still remember everything, completely.

 

"We're here."
 

 

She even know the place where Jungkook usually park his car, he's been sleeping for the past 15 minutes, so she touch his shoulder quickly.

 

"5..more minutes.."

 

She's not saying anything but let him sleep more, she's playing with her phone to distract her attentions from wanting to watch Jungkook. There's few messages from her mother asking about Jungkook, and also a few more from Irene, because turns out that some witness sns account who posted about today's lunch is already reach the media. She doesn’t mind since having a lunch with your mother and your boyfriend is totally a common thing.

 

And when she's running out things to check on her phone Yeri become intrigued with all the things Jungkook said, she remembers it rather abruptly, one time she's together with Seokjin at their favorite place, it's been months since he started dating Jeon Sooyoung, and since she live far away from him, he always out for a weekend trip to see her. Seokjin was her only friend, so the absence of him at that time is enough to change her perspective about his relationship.
 

She was 13 years old, having no friend, and her parents prefer their job instead of spending times with her. It's totally makes sense if she ended up despised Seokjin's girlfriend. So when one day, he told her that he won't go to see her because Sooyoung's brother is sick she actually remember the happiness, she was glad someone is sick so she finally able to spent times with her brother again.
 

The conversation happened on that bike, the orange bike she loves the most..she remembers it. . but how Jungkook know about all of this? She never told him .

 

Jungkook's opening his eyes when he's aware Yeri is staring at him for quite some time.

 

"Why?" He's asking her the question and Yeri's eyes becoming wary.

 

"You were right. Everything you said is my reality in the past, what is going on?  I don't remember telling you about my brother."

 

"It was a dream."

 

Yeri is not following his story, a dream?

 

"What dream?"

 

"A dream like our nightmare, the one that felt so real and i don't have control for any of it..that kind of dream."


 

His explanation about the dream is really familiar with the one she experienced few days ago, that girl, that warm, that smile, that place. Everything felt so real.

Yeri is staying on her position while finding some good reasoning about what is going on right now and then she remembers the painting she saw at Jungkook's cottage few months ago, the long haired teen girl with the brightest smile. She's the one who appeared on her dream.

 

"Long hair, big eyes, her hair was super dark, and she's styling it with a ponytail, tied by a pink ribbon.."

 

She lift her face to Jungkook whose face is totally confused but actually not lost about what she's talking about.

 

"This is ridiculous."

 

Jungkook staring at Yeri when she's covering her face and let out an empty laugh, she was explaining about Sooyoung, he knows.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

She takes a deep breath, and looking back at him seriously.

 

"One day..You were moving in to a new apartment, where your room is only a tiny space, you're angry because of that, but when your sister said sorry to you, you forgive her immediately, you feels sorry for her and..the only thing you want is to be with her no matter how hard the situation is."

 

Jungkook can see that Yeri is upset, she talks in such a cold manner, without a smile or affection, she hates what was happened.

But for him, what she told him is memories. It was one day after Sooyoung decide to take the challenge from Mr. Kim, she decided to rent a smaller apartment, the cheaper one so she can save more money for her cramp school's expense. He was 14 years old, and moving away from his friends and neighborhood is not something he wanted to do.
 

He was really annoyed at that day, he won't even speak to Sooyoung at all. But he remember her calling him over later that day, and told him that he has his own room, she made a tiny space from that house as his room, she decorated it with his favorite anime characters posters, and painted the wall by herself, she worked really hard to the point that hewasn't mad anymore. At that time, he thought that in this whole world no one could care for him as much as Sooyoung, until Yeri happened.

 

His heart is hurt, the whole thing is confused and weird but more than anything, he was hurt when he forced to recalling the time he spent with Sooyoung, the precious time, the short time.

 

"She was on my dream too."

 

Jungkook is not responding to what Yeri is saying and decide to get out from his car, this is beyond his sense.

 

"Where are you going?"

 

And what he's doing is enough to pissed Yeri off, She began to following him when she got no answer.

 

Yeri can not help but walking with Jungkook until he reach his penthouse, he completely ignores her so she decide to following him inside his apartment, only to find him walking fast to his room and shut the door quickly.
 

She's tired, first was the nightmare and now this.. she throw herself to a big couch on his living room and looking around her surrounding. It's been a while since the last time she's here. She used to stay at the balcony, watching scenery when Jungkook is not around.

It was pretty, and it's still pretty today too. She’s staying there hoping to gain some peace from decent wind and pretty landscape, There is nothing on her minds but confusion.

If Seokjin and Sooyoung was never meant to be together, if death is on the way of their relationship, Yeri doesn't want to become a replacement, if all the things happened to her because the universe want her together with Jungkook for the sake of their siblings, Yeri doesn't want it. No matter how bad she and Jungkook is as a person, they deserve their own life, their own story, their own love.
 

 

"What are you doing?"

 

She turns her face when Jungkook is calling her over from the inside. And bad for her, no matter how hard she try to see him as a mistake, a huge part of her still want him as her own story.

 

"Nothing."

 

She's walking slowly to his direction and from closer look, she can see how much Jungkook is struggling with this absurdness, he looks tired, stressed, sad, surprised, mad, he's completely drain out.

 

"Is that her?"

 

She takes one small pictures from his hand, it was him with Jeon Sooyoung, and obviously, she's the one who came to her dream. She nod her head slowly, and with that Jungkook is doing nothing but smiling, a forced one.

 

"What the hell is this?" He’s taking the picture back harshly and Yeri understand his frustration.

 

"We can see dr. Yoo and ask her about this."

 

"Really? telling her how you and me are crazy for having this sort of absurd experience, from the nightmare to all these unexplained dreams?"

 

Jungkook doesn't really want to deal with anyone, he just want everything to stopped. Seokjin has been on his minds for years as someone he hates, and how could he deals with all the feelings he has for him on that dream, where he loves him, adore him, and treating him as a brother. That is ridiculous.

 

"Then what are we going to do? You didn't trust me when i told you this is some sort of hocus pocus !"
 

 

And the thing with Yeri is also exhausting for him, the image of her as Seokjin's sister, her family, her dad is hard to deal with because that's not the way he wanted to see her.

 

"Sleep with me, those things always stopped when we did it, right?"

 

That was a really bad move, Jungkook regret it right away when he realized how much Yeri hurts with that.

 

"Are you crazy? That was the thing you wanted from all this mess? to avoiding it and not deal with it?"

 

"I don't care. I just want it to stop, i don’t want to deal with your brother on my dream and i also don't want to deal with you who came to me talking about my sister and about how i felt at that time. It's exhausting !"

 

"And do you think i can? I hate your sister my whole life and then one night she's an angel for me. It doesn't making any sense."

 

Yeri ended up having tears on her eyes while talking about this with Jungkook, both of them are suffering and she want Jungkook to not being selfish for this one time, because it's also hard for her. She's taking a sit on the floor because turns out that the whole thing not only affecting her mentality but also her body, she feels dizzy and slowly lost all her strength until she tumbled down on the floor, she used her hands to cover her face, and holding the edge of the chair to finally trying to stand again.

 

Jungkook help Yeri to gets up by holding her cold hands and telling her to take a sit on his couch. The nightmare. These sight of her, he's been seeing it for so many times, and it never makes him feel good. She's so pitiful like this.

 

"Are you ok?"

 

Yeri is a little bit taken aback when Jungkook is showing lots of attentions for her, he holds her arms and touching her face, he looks worried when he realized that she is not actually ok. He holds her hand and keeping it warm and that's totally an attack for her last defense. She never want to be apart with him, not for the sake of Seokjin or the sake of her hatred for his sister.

 

" I'll call your manager."

 

Jungkook is in a panic, when Yeri looks even worse after he came to her. She's holding into him really tight, and Jungkook knows after all those s they did to each other, this won't happened if it's not emergency. Things get even more nerve wracking for him when Yeri's grip on his hand turns into a hug, a tight one, a warm one, something he always want for the past few months.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

He ask her while hugging her back and use his hands to pat her back, an impulse. A habit.

 

"I'm always hoping that you're just a random guy i met at work instead part of my past.."

 

She answer the question still with tears, and there's uncertainty on her voice.

 

"You..who's hating me because i'm an ill-mannered person and not because of my family."

 

He let her go, when Yeri slowly pull herself away from him and wiping her tears.

 

"I'm fine."

 

She's continuing her words after stopped crying and feeling better, her head is no longer spinning, it's just her heart that is hurt. She takes her bag from the floor, letting go of Jungkook's hand, get up from her seat, ready to leave.

 

"I'll drop you home."

 

"No, it's ok."

 

"Just..wait, i'll take my car keys."

 

Jungkook take some time to do that, because what Yeri said is enough to ruining him and his stance on this matter. He was in love with her and with all her not-so-good behaviour, he always thankful to her when she care for him, cry for him, and taking care of him when he was having a hard time, but the fact that she is Kim Seokjin's brother is totally ruining everything, he can not accept that fact, no matter how much he's trying to do that.

He's back with his car keys, only to find out that Yeri is no longer here, she is gone, without a goodbye.

 



 

 

"It looks good on me, right?"

 

Sooyoung is wearing a purple dress with hands is holding a pretty looking shoes. She just bought it today.

 

"What are you doing again?"

 

Yeri can not understand what she's trying to do, she was just confused because she thought the extra money will be used for a small meat party instead of her clothes, even though, she's aware it's her money, and she has right to do anything with it.

 

"I think the shoes is too small for you though."

 

It is not her size, Sooyoung usually use a big size for shoes and this one is a little bit too small compared to her other shoes.

 

"This one? I bought it as a gift."

 

"A gift?"

 

She rarely giving herself a gift and now she suddenly want to buy one for others? Weird.

 

"You know.. my boyfriend has a sister, and her birthday is coming up this weekend, i was invited and i bought this, it's pretty, right?"

 

"Is it expensive?"

 

"Hmmm.. it's not too shabby as a gift for their family."

 

Yeri stopped talking and, the only thing she felt is nothing but shame for Sooyoung, she's trying too hard.

 


 

Dark, weird, and totally crazy, Yeri is waking up in that situation, she slowly open her eyes, and sitting on her bed while recalling what just happened. That shoes, that one freaking shoes.
 

She remembers it completely, on her 13th birthday party, Seokjin and his father having a huge fight, she doesn't know the problem because her brother won't tell her but her maid said something regarding Seokjin's girlfriend. Something cliche like he wants to bring her home for the party, but their father refused to say yes. If it was Yeri, he won't listen to her father at all and fight him, but Seokjin is different.

 

"Someone bought you this."

 

She still remember exactly what he said while giving her that shoes, it was the last birthday party she had with him because few months after that, he's gone.

 

The whole thing is scary, Yeri begin to thinking that she actually dealing with something unlogic, and not to mention she's having a hard time to differentiate dream and reality, the feeling she has for Sooyoung on that dream, the one that Jungkook felt for her is still linger even after she wakes up, it was mixed with hatred from her own feeling and everything is just really exhausting to deal with.

 

She reach for a glass of water at the table next to her, but her hand is shaking and she ended up dropping the glass. All the pieces scattered and she has no will to get up and fix it. She's trying to lay on her bed once again, but it's also not easy since she's too scared to go back to sleep. Afraid if she needs to deal with that kind of dream again.

This is worse than the nightmare she had with Jungkook, she didn't know him when he start appeared on that, but this time, she know Jeon Sooyoung, she hates her, and she is a dead person.

 

Yeri feels sorry to herself, when she begins to cry, hurting, scared, alone on her dark room. She's really miserable, and of course there's only one person on her head right now, the one who knows everything, who can understand everything and not calling her crazy.

 

***

 

"Send me your work, tomorrow, Lea. First thing in the morning."

 

"I understand sir."

 

Jungkook ended his skype conversation with Lea on his notebook, as she's working on something for the franchise restaurant project and asking for his assistance, his approval to be exact. It's already 11 PM, almost midnight, so she told Lea to let him see tomorrow.
 

He's staying at his office while reading few documents regarding work when his phone is ringing. He wants to ignore it but then Yeri's name is showed up on the display. Her first phone call since forever.

After what happened earlier today, ignoring her call is definitely not on his agenda, he picked the phone call really quick, but she's not talking.

 

"I'll hang up, if you don't speak."

 

"No..i need to ask you something."

 

It's surprising to hear Yeri talking like a kid, her voice is totally soar and shaking, scared.

 

"Anything happened tonight?" Her question is weird.

 

"No, i was working all night."

 

"Not sleeping?"

 

Jungkook is familiar with this kind of conversation, when they were still together, Yeri never fail to checking him up, about his food, what he's doing, or his condition.

 

"Later."



He answered her question quick, and Yeri is responding with a long sigh, it's quiet for few seconds before he can heard her husky voice, she's starting to cry.

 

"..I..your sister..She was here."

 

Yeri totally has no idea what words she needs to tell Jungkook regarding this, because no matter how hard she try to understand it, she just can't.  

 

"What do you mean? My sister is dead."

 

"I know...but.."

 

"Do you want me to come over?"

 

He sounds kind and not annoying from his tone of speaking, he really is worried about her. Yeri is thankful that even after how much she ruined him, Jungkook is still willing to help her.

 

"I'm on my way." Yeri is still not giving any answer but the phone call was ended by him.

 


 

Yeri finally able to get up from her bed when she heard her door is knocked, it's Jungkook obviously, he always do that. She's opening the door slowly, because she still need some time to recovering from what just happened.

 

"What take you so long?"

 


He's nagging as soon as they see each other. Jungkook is wearing a gray jacket, she saw it for the first time.

 

"I was staying in my room."

 

She open the door for him, and Jungkook is following her. It's awkward to be here with him again after such a long time.

 

"So where is she?"

 

"Who?"

 

"My sister, you said she was here." Yeri is rolling her eyes to Jungkook, and told him to take a sit on her living room.

 

"She was on my dream..again..I was you, watching her with a pretty looking purple dress, days before..."

 

"Your birthday."

 

Yeri is surprised when Jungkook is the one who finished her sentence, her dream was his past. His expression is becoming dark and she knows recalled all these memories is definitely painful for him.

 

"That dress is ugly."

 

He's continuing his words while chuckling but Yeri can see his teary eyes. She feels sorry to him, because she can actually learn about how significant Sooyoung's existence for him when he was a kid through those dreams.

 

"The shoes is pretty though. One of my favorite."

 

"You have that?"

 

"My brother gave it to me."

 

Jungkook stopped talking when Seokjin was brought into their conversation.

 

"If you need something to feel better, i gotta admit that what you have for your brother is probably bigger and greater than what i have for my sister. I never saw her as my everything, i never depend on her completely, but you did, right?"

 

"That's not making me feels any better."

 

She gets up from her sit while wiping her tears, showing Jungkook her vulnerable side after so many things she did to him is really weird and making her feels uncomfortable. She literally threaten him with his life, but right now she's crying in front of him. Demanding him to be with her after a bad dream. Lame.

 

"I can stay until you fall asleep, that's the reason you called me right? do you have schedule at early morning?"

 

Jungkook is trying so hard to not showing any sign of bothered by the whole thing, he talks to her like a friend and ignoring her tears. She’s thankful because it does makes her feels less embarrassed.

 

"I need to get up at 3 AM tomorrow morning.."

 

"Alright, i'll watch you until you fall asleep."

 

Jungkook is walking to her room's direction while Yeri is following him from behind, he looks tired but she can not lie that she is scared to deal with another dream like that, she can't afford to lose any sleep, since her schedule for tomorrow is tight and totally packed. She basically needs him.
 

Of course, Jay and Bona is also available, even her mother will probably agree to stay with her, it's just..none of them are aware about what is going on, the weird dream, the nightmare. Jungkook is the only one she can rely on.

 

"Why are you doing this?" She decide to ask him, why he's being kind to her.

 

"Not sure."

 

It's only a few seconds after Jungkook is entering her room, when she can heard his scream, not too loud but enough to makes her nervous.

 

"What is going on?"

She's running really fast and turning on the light, when she find him kneeling on the floor, holding his right foot, which is bleeding, quite badly.

 

"Are you doing this on purpose?" He is hurting, and also angry. It's obvious.

 

"No. I dropped a glass earlier and..i forgot to cleaning it up."

 

She feels bad for being accused, so she helps him gets up and take him to sit on her bed. It was really bad, his wound.

 

"You're really ruining my life."

 

"You're exaggerating, it's only a cut. I'll take care of it."

 

Jungkook is watching Yeri roaming around her room and her bathroom, she takes fews first aid equipment and wet towel, she's kneeling in front of him and take his foot to her lap.

 

"Are you sure you can do this?"

 

He knows his wound is not good, since few pieces of small glass is probably attached on his wound, and it's hurt like hell.

 

"I can do better than the one who treated your wounded hand from before."

 

"It was Lea.”

 

"I know."

 

"How?"

 

Yeri is not answering his question and busy to treat his wound, she's so full of skill, more than Lea just like how she claimed. He remember the last time they spent night together, Yeri was treating his wound while he was sleeping, she did a great job.

 

"What happened that day?"

 

"Do you want to hear the real story or the one i made up?"

 

"I don't care. I already treat all your words as a lie for the past few months anyway."

 

There's a pause from Jungkook when she said that, of course Yeri want to heard the truth, but then everything is useless right now.

 

"Your father came to me, he found out about me using you and threaten me to not bother you."

 

Well, that was hurt. He basically admitting his sin for using her. Yeri is not saying anything and finished the treatment of his wound faster.

 

"It's a story i made up."

 

She's done and now she gets up while looking at Jungkook who's staring at her with a smile.

 

"And what about the truth?"

 

"He came to me, i thought he was looking for you, and then he told me about who you are, he told me to stay away from you, and i was mad..because out of all the people in the world why you're the one who has the ability to fix me while ruining me at the same time.."

 

It is the truth. The real story. He was angry at that time because lots of things, Mr. Kim, his threat, what he said, but most importantly, he was mad at his fate, why Yeri is the one who has connection with Seokjin, it could be anyone in his life but why her?

 

"That sounds like a lie. I spent a whole night with you, and you said nothing about that. Do you know how frustrated i am when you were mad at me without a reason and pushing me away when you're the only person i wanted the most? You should've told me so i don't hear the truth from other peoples, you should've told me so we could try to makes things work together ! "

 

Yeri leave Jungkook while taking all her equipments and of course. There's no way back, they've been crossing the boundaries, there is no way they still have feelings for each other. She’s trying so hard to hypnotized herself with all those thoughts. Of course things will only workl, if that's her real feelings, but fact is, it's not. It's the opposite, she's more than glad to know every single thing she had with Jungkook before this is not a fantasy or a lie, she just doesn't have the guts to admit it. She's scared of being hurt, she's scared for ended up like Seokjin or Sooyoung, she shouldn’t let herself falling in love that bad.

 

Jungkook is out from her room while dragging his walk, he looks worried and somehow guilty after seeing Yeri disappointed. He plans to run away, and going back home because things will get more complicated if he stay here only to expect Yeri to do something.

 

"Just answer me this.."



And she did, she's stopping him from his walk using her right hands, and Jungkook actually looks confused with what she's doing.

 

"Do you hate me?"

 

"I do."

 

His answer is firm and clear, Yeri takes a deep breath and lift her face to him once again. She takes a deep breath and giving him a longing stare.

 

"Do you love me?"

 

"I do."

 

Yeri has her hands on Jungkook's chest as she's asking the question, it was shaking and she was actually scared to heard any answer that coming out from him, but when he answered it without hesitation, she totally feels relieved.

 

"Even after i threatened your life?"

 

She talks in a shaking voice, but it does makes her feels better when Jungkook nodding his head to her.

 

"Even after you ruined my business, calling me a trash and making me injured..I love you.."

 

 

Yeri is aware so many things need to get fixed from Jungkook, she's actually still feels unsafe to stay close with him especially after what happened at the launching party before. He still hates her, and it's obvious. A room for both of them to hurts each other is still there, not to mention that she needs to deal with her father, Lea, Jimin, and everyone who's against her relationship with Jungkook. She's also still scared about her dream with Sooyoung in it. But for now, she just want to see Jungkook as the way he is, only him. A random guy she met at work, who’s totally easy to love.

 

"Listen, i'm still scared of you, i don't trust you like i did before, i have so much things to think about."

 

"I'm scared of you too, you were literally ruining my business in front of my eyes, framing me and you were aiming a ing gun at me.."

 

"It was unloaded, it can not harm you."

 

"I know."

 

Yeri stopped Jungkook from getting closer to her, because she has so many things to explain before doing something else with him.

 

 

"..and about Tron..I regretted it so much that i'm too embarrassed to say sorry to you..so i let my mom helping you, i know you're using her, and you charged her for so much money."

 

"Really?"

 

"I'm not stupid."

 

"Not about that. Did you actually feel sorry for what you did? Why?"

 

"I did. Because i was going to ruin you, but ended up ruined others. Just like you said, your company is not just you."

 

Yeri can see a wide smile is showing up on his face when she finished talking. He takes her to his embrace and patting her back like she's a kid.

 

"I am still not fixed, and i do still hate you, your father, your family. So.. if i ever ask you to run like the other day, promise me you'll do that."

 

"dr. Yoo helped me, she can do the same thing for you."

 

"You're my last hope, if you can not fix me then nobody else can. It's your job. Just promise me. Go if i told you to."

 

He doesn't want to argue, it's obvious from his tone and the looks he's giving to her. Intimidating and serious, she ended up nodding her head before throwing herself to him and giving him a hug she always wanted to give since long time ago.