Us right now

Heimwee ( /ˈɦɛi̯mʋeː/ ) Pt.2

 

"Where is she?"

 

"Over there. She's here since this morning."

 

Bona is starring to one corner of Yeri's favorite gym where the staff pointed and Yeri is there, running in one of the treadmill, looking pretty and fine. Like usual.
 

It's weird. Because it's been more than a week since she went MIA. She's not letting anyone visit her house, she's not talking to anyone, not nagging or even paying attention to anything. She's just gone for 10 days or so..

Everyone is worried, Irene, her parents, Jay, people on their agency. They don't know what's going on to her because Yeri doesn't talk to them..she only send a short messages to Irene everyday to let her know that she is still alive. She's really inconsiderate to people around her for doing this.

If Bona is allowed to makes an assumption, she'll say Jeon Jungkook is her reason for acting like this. Because it doesn't makes sense, when everyone is worried and looking for Yeri when she’s gone, while her boyfriend is doing nothing. She tried to contact him, but her secretary always told her that he's busy..he can not talk or see anyone. It’s obvious that Jungkook is avoiding her.

 

"Thank you very much."

Bona is walking slowly to her direction, and she can feels some sort of feeling from watching Yeri like this.

 

"Unnie.."
 

Yeri finally aware about her existence, she stop what she's doing and staring at her with those eyes, those intimidating eyes.
 

"I want cheese croissant and ice americano. Go get it before i finished cleaning up."
 

This is the first time since forever that Yeri ask her to do this again, she never did this anymore to her, to Jay. She's been acting really nice..and now this one is coming up again.

 

"The usual store is far away. Can i get it from somewhere else?"


"No, i want the usual."


Bona is annoyed and confused, she left her things behind and begin running to fulfilled her task, the ill-mannered Yeri is back.

 



 

 

"All of you is out from this project."
 

Lea can't believe her eyes and what she heard. Jungkook is leading a meeting for on going project with the Pharmacy company. This is such a huge deal, almost everyone in this advertising firm is eager to have place on this project. It's doing miracle to your CV and to your experience.

Everything about this project is going smoothly for the past few months, Minchae who did such a huge mistake was also forgiven and still allowed to work on it. The situation in the office was really nice, bright, peaceful, and happy. But now Jungkook is changing or more like returning to his behaviour, the trashy boss.

She knows exactly why Jungkook has been acting like this..it was right after the old man named Kim Seokjin visiting him, the night when he was so angry and hurting himself. He began act indifferent since then.

 

"We could talk about this first.."
 

No one is dare to say anything every time this kind of situation occurred, they only have Jimin to backing them up. Lea can see Jungkook give Jimin a glare when their eyes met.

 

"Alright, two choice..out from this project or out from the company."
 

"Mr. Jeon.."
 

Lea can see that Jaekyung is really annoyed, she’s probably thinking that this whole thing is not fair, she's being kicked out from the project over a small mistake.
 

"Do you know what your mistake is?"
 

Jeon Jungkook and his way of torturing people is really not a good sight, he’s like the super villain with no mercy or humanity. Scary. The way he talks, the words he said.
 

"I know, i'm sorry..i can work on that in a minute.."
 

Jaekyung's mistake is not big to be honest, she's in charge to make a narration for the Commercial film, her narration is great and it's already approved by Jungkook last week. The only thing she did wrong was..she forgot to attached translation for the narration when she send it to clients. They’re working for a global company so not everyone is using korean, they have branch in tons of country all across asia.

Jungkook already told her to include that, but she forgot and that's totally understandable, she's been working hard and everyone is under pressure for how huge the project is.
 

"That is something you can do in seconds before you choose to made a mistake, how many times i told you to do your job right?"

The worse thing of Jungkook lashing out is the fact that not only Jaekyung get dragged by him but her entire team also, few new employees who’s still young and pure. One small mistake is really not worth all the insults they receive from Jungkook.

 

"I'm really sorry."

Lea focusing her eyes to Jaekyung when she begins to talk again, she is so pitiful really, she's been working so hard for this project.

 

"I'll give you an alternative then..out from this project alone or keep finding excuses and all of your team is out."
 

That’s it. Lea hates this Jungkook so much, he just know how to ruined a great relationship between his staffs with this kind of manipulative behaviour. She can already see how Minchae feels bad about the whole thing, she did a huge mistake and receive no punishment, meanwhile Jaekyung, her best friend is on this position right now.
Noone is dare to speak a word now. This is not their first time dealing with this kind of Jungkook, but it’s still surprising because they’ve been seeing him as someone who is decent for the past few months. He was bright, easy to handle, friendly, nice. He was happy.

"Nobody is out from this project. Dismissed."


Everyone gets up from their sit immediately when Jimin is the one who gets angry now, he's opening the door for them in such a harsh way, it's been a long time since Lea watch her bosses having a huge disagreement and tension. Jungkook's fault this time too.

 

"Is there any way for me to be able to fired you?"
 

Jimin is already angry with the whole thing, but Jungkook still choose to become a jerk and making him even more annoyed.
 

"I'll buy your share. Sell it."
 

He's not saying anything to him, and let him talk as much as he wants because he knows Jungkook is broken again.  There's a long silent between them. He let out a sigh, when he finally calm enough to confront him.
 

"What's wrong with you? What is your ing problem?"


"I'm trying to makes things work here, and i have zero tolerance for a mistake..."


"That's bull. Do i need to remind you what was happened for the past few weeks?"
 

Jungkook has no argument for this, and Jimin knows that he is right.

"So many of our staffs made mistakes but you help them to make things work. You handles everything. We need to protect our clients from seeing our flaws instead of blaming it to these kids. You've been doing great, why now?"
 

"This is a company, not a charity services."
 

"It's not about doing a charity, it's about being human."

 

Jimin is so done with this Jungkook, he left him and close the meeting room door so hard to let him know that he totally disliking what's going on right now.

 

***

 

 

"What is going on?"
 

Irene is really disappointed with what Yeri did..being lost for days without any news, no one can reach her. Being inconsiderate and annoying.

 

"Nothing is going on."
 

"Don't lie to me."
 

What happened is something she can explain to others, about Jungkook, her feelings, her hatred. The only thing left is to erase, forget and moving on.

 

" If you don't want to talk..then..here.." Yeri takes one proposal from Irene and lift her face to her.
 

"New offering, photo shoot and interview..with your boyfriend."
 

"No."
 

"Read it first."
 

"No!" Irene is taken aback when Yeri is raising her voice to her.
 

"I already sent the proposal to his office. It's a win win situation for you, you'll gain your image as sweet and nice girlfriend and he'll get exposure for his company.."
 

"Who cares about my image?"
 

"I care."
 

"It's my private life. I don't want to do this."
 

"Fine, your reaction is really over the top. Can you take him to our agency's event instead? Just for media to takes his picture..and he can leave after that."
 

The event is two weeks from now. Yeri is already tired arguing about this with Irene, so she'll just say yes and cancelled last minute. As if she still has a will to be with Jungkook after what happened between them.
 

"alright.”

 

***

 

 

"Crazy."

Jungkook can't believe what he found on his desk, a proposal about some stupid interview and photoshoot coming from Yeri's agency.

 

"Lea.." He's calling Lea over and give her back the proposal.
 

"Please refrain on accepting anything regarding Kim Yeri.."
 

She looks confused and lost but still able to said  yes regarding his request.

 

"What about Mrs. Kim, Sir?" Jungkook looks at Lea and give her a confused look.

 

"She send some food for you, i put it on your fridge in your room.."


“You can have it.”


"Excuse me, sir?"


“You can have it.”

 

***
 

Lea is out from Jungkook's room while holding a huge plastic bag, full with homemade food. It looks really good, so she planned to take everything home instead of throwing it away.
 

"What is it, Lea?" She met with Jimin on her way, he really look curious about it.
 

"Mr. Jeon told me to getting rid of this."
 

"What is it? Oh? It's his favorite foods..all of it."
 

Lea is surprised hearing what Jimin said because he thought that Jungkook hate this food so he told her to have it. She never knew he likes this. He rarely ask her for a homemade, serious food for his lunch, breakfast, or dinner. He usually have instants or simple food to eat.
 

"He doesn't want it, Sir.."
 

"Really, weird? Did you bought this?"
 

"No, Kim Yeri's mother send this earlier today."
 

"Who?"
 

"Kim Yeri-ssi's mother."
 

Jimin finally find the answer to how Jungkook is becoming more annoying than before. It has something to do with Kim Yeri.
 

"Don't throw it, just take it to your home for your family.."
 

"I will, Sir. That was my plan too."
 

He give a little pat on Lea's shoulder when she leaves and try to find Jungkook right away.
 

"It's Kim Yeri, right?"

Jungkook is still angry about this morning and now Jimin is coming to him with the talk of Yeri suddenly.

 

"What do you mean?"
 

He's trying so hard to not get bothered but turns out that hearing her name still do something to his heart, he still feels hurt.
 

"You're having a problem with her, right? So you take it out on us..why?"
 

"I've been like this even long before i met her."
 

"But she.."
 

"Stop talking about her, it's not worth any of my time."
 

Jungkook is so serious and he totally looks annoyed and mad. Jimin decide to leave him and choose to find the answer by himself.

 


 

"Unnie, someone is here to see you.."

Bona is coming to Yeri when she just finished some offering review in Irene's office. She can actually do this at home, but she hates that place for now.

 

"Who?"


"Someone."
 

Bona is smart enough to not tell Yeri that the one who's coming is one of Jungkook's friend. She’ll definitely refuse to see him if she knows, given with how she’s having a trouble with Jungkook right now.
 

"Kim Yeri-ssi, Long time no see.."
 

Yeri find Jimin is waiting on the lobby with a cup of coffee. It's surprising to see him here. She takes his hand when he's offering it, and now everything gets complicated.
 

"I'm sorry to bothering you..but..i want to ask about Jungkook."
 

"I broke up with him."
 

Yeri hides this news from Irene because she doesn't want to get scolded, but Jimin should know this so he won't bother her ever again.
 

"What?"
 

"I have nothing to do with him anymore."
 

"No, you can't..Jungkook needs you, he's.."
 

Yeri give Jimin a sarcastic laugh after listen to what he said. He needs her? where?
 

"You told me that... he.. always want to kill a person on his life..who is it?"
 

Jimin don't understand, why that question has something to do with this..
 

"It's just some random guy..Kim Yeri-ssi..you need to listen to me, Jungkook can not afford losing anyone from his life.."
 

"Who is it?"
 

But Yeri is completely ignoring him, and even talk in such a rude manner to him. As far as Jimin concerned, he is 4 years older than her, and this behaviour is slightly unacceptable. She's totally rude.
 

"A man named Kim Seokjin. It's just someone from his past.."
 

"He is my brother."
 

Yeri is totally serious, she’s not joking or messing around.  She is Kim Seokjin’s sister, that one name he heard from Jungkook all the time. Someone he resent the most.
Jimin never believe in things like fate or destiny but right now, he probably need to changed his mind.

 

"Are..you sure?" He’s being careful with his question because he can see that Yeri start having tears on her eyes.
 

"He wants my brother dead."
 

Jimin is still having a hard time to understand the whole thing, this is just too much for him. He's been listening story about Jungkook, Kim Seokjin and Sooyoung for years, he never imagine to finally found him. Not in this circumstances with Yeri is also involved.
 

"Can you please leave?" 
 

"Jungkook never meant it. He's a nice person..don't worry he will never do that. You'll know why he said that if you learn about his life."
 

"Just..go."
 

Yeri is feeling angry and disappointed with what's going on regarding this, Of course Jungkook won't do anything now, because Seokjin is no longer here.
She also hates the way Jimin defends him, It's like her hatred for Sooyoung and her heartbroken feelings from Jungkook mixed into one huge emotion that hard to controlled.

It's a mess, she doesn't want to do anything but being alone. One week is not enough for her to makes everything back into normal. Not after Jungkook entering her life and ruined it.