Entry 02

After Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello!

There was another award ceremony tonight. I was exhilarated that his group would also be present. But when we were brought to our seats, I learned his group was seated at the opposite end.

I was saddened. Still, I didn’t lose hope. I would still get to see him was what I told myself.

In the past three weeks, he had been really sweet. I think he knew I sulked that he didn’t tell me about him getting his wisdom tooth removed. I was worried and he knew I would be.

I never really confronted him regarding that. I wanted to ask him questions, but do I have the right to?

I mean, I really like him and so does he. Well, that’s what he tells me. So I will believe that.

Nevertheless, since then, he had been extremely nice. He would message me every day to ask how I was. I would also do the same. He had hurt himself before and I don’t want that to happen again.

He would call me on nights when he and I weren’t busy. Thinking about how we wouldn’t notice how fast time passed by when we’re talking would instantly make me smile.

There were times when I would be silent but it’s like he would never lose any topic. I just love it when he talks about spending the day alone in the dorm with just Yeontan. On those times, I would secretly wish I was with him playing with that little cutie.

There was one time we went out early in the morning as we both had schedules in the afternoon. We were all disguised and we both went out to watch his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter