I Worry for the Aces

I Won't Do Anything The Aces Say [HIATUS]

The storm had swept onto the country, with buildings almost looking as if they were abandoned as people were nowhere outside their respective buildings. For people within the PD48 University Dorm, the head and the two remaining dormers have checked what needs to be checked and have sheltered away from the minority of a natural disaster.

“Kaeun-chan, Sakura-chan!” Sayaka called. “Have you guys warmed up?”

Kaeun and Sakura returned from the baths, all fresh and clean. The cat even joined Kaeun as it was just as clean as the body it clung into. And unlike the incident that they shared the same bath, they bathed in their respective bathhouses.

“We did, Akimoto-san,” Sakura answered as Kaeun nodded.

“Tonight will bring a fright for us. I hate the typhoons a lot.”

“Well, in that case…” Sakura had a suggestion. “…why don’t we sleep in the common room?”

“Right idea, Sakura-chan.” Sayaka agreed. “It’ll be safer and more secure, especially when Kaeun-chan’s with us.”

Sakura looked back and saw Kaeun returning to her room, wondering if she’d join them in the common room.

She wouldn’t, right?

+++

It was completely dark in the dorm due to a sudden blackout. Sakura was on her bed, trying to rest but with the darkness and the Red Ace’s absence, she couldn’t sleep.

She got up and grabbed one pillow and her blanket. She also wore her glasses and decided to join Sayaka and Kaeun in the common room.

“You’re late, Sakura-chan,” Sayaka commented as she fixed her spot. “This is actually pretty fun, almost like a slumber party. Also…” She pointed at Sakura. “…you look quite different with those glasses on.”

“You’re quite flashy too, Akimoto-san,” Sakura spoke about her pajamas, getting a chuckle back from the dorm head.

“Kaeun-chan managed to join us.” Sayaka pointed by the windows.

Sakura looked and Kaeun was there, looking at the raindrops with fervor. She never thought Kaeun could come but nonetheless, she had other concerns. Sakura was also worried, especially about Kaeun’s scar.

The lights returned and Sayaka excused herself to check the infirmary. The two were left in the common room, even until two hours have passed. Sakura went to check and also to get a first-aid kit. She saw the dorm head inside but she was snoring to dreamland. Sakura returned to the common room, seeing Kaeun read a book as the news from the radio cornered the place.

Sakura sat next to Kaeun and called her, getting a look from Kaeun back.

“You haven’t done anything to your forearm, right?” Sakura asked but silence answered her. “Let me treat it for you.”

Kaeun was still giving her the silent treatment. She could only react a bit as Sakura did the honors, grabbing her arm and lifting the sleeve to see the large gash, already clotted in crimson. Kaeun sighed. “Do as you please.”

Sakura started cleaning the wound with water. She got the antiseptic solution and dabbed the entire wound as gently as she could and wrapped it around with a gauze. Looking at the wound, Sakura felt guilty. Kaeun had to deal with such a damage thanks to her doing.

“Kaeun-san…I’m sorry for the wound…”

Sakura locked the wrapped bandage into place and Kaeun checked it, almost like a sanitary supervisor. Sakura expected Kaeun to thank her but can she even get one from the Black Angel herself?

“Poorly done,” Kaeun commented and Sakura could almost faint. “Plus you used too much gauze.”

“What in the-cut me some slack for this…” Sakura huffed. “Even if you have a fatal wound, you still have the guts to bad-mouth.”

The cat from before became playful and landed on Sakura’s face. The cherry blossom felt it scratch her chin and cling onto her. Kaeun got the animal off of her face and lets it snuggle onto her side. The cat purred and slept by her side.

The atmosphere was sullen again, with Kaeun resuming her reading and Sakura sitting still while covering herself in a blanket. Her eyes wandered around the sullen room, sometimes stopping towards Kaeun. She looked so sullen, not the usual stupid giraffe she would see. Sakura thought about it and realized that Jurina said not to bully her. Sakura thought Kaeun was one obedient friend to Jurina.

Then again, the sullen atmosphere was too tough to bear. There had to be some noise somehow.

“Kaeun…san,” Sakura called and got a look. “Do you know a girl by the name of Kang Hyewon?”

Kaeun maintained a look. Sakura never thought she’d give a response. “I don’t know her.”

“Eh? But she said something about you during your junior high years.” Sakura added. “It seems that there were many gossips.”

Kaeun didn’t respond. Sakura never thought she was quite the talker, let alone talking to the Black Ace.

“From motorcycle gangs to broken glasses of windows, it was a discussion almost impossible to believe.”

“What if it’s true?” Kaeun spoke.

Sakura gulped. Somehow, it worried her. “Is it because of that…you can’t go home?”

“You’re a nuisance.” Kaeun clicked her tongue as she closed her book shut. “It has nothing to do with you.”

Sakura shut herself up and covered herself. Kaeun would’ve gone back to reading, that for a moment, she had stopped the cherry blossom from being so eager.

But sniffles were audible to Kaeun, even if it was too faint for a normal human to hear. Not only that, she was sure Sakura mumbled something.

“What in the…you’re a ing idiot…”

“What’s wrong?” Kaeun asked.

“Nothing,” Sakura answered. “I’m just a little hurt. Because…you don’t do anything…”

Sakura’s tears went down but they stopped as she realized that she was mumbling . Her feeling of hurt turned into a feeling of worry. She couldn’t say anything more because she was scared that Kaeun might bully her again.

“Sakura…”

The cherry blossom looked up, seeing Kaeun already next to her. Sakura froze as Kaeun took off her glasses and inched closer. Sakura felt her cheeks flush because Kaeun wasn’t kissing her. Instead, she was nuzzling her face, especially on an area close to her lips.

What’s this… Sakura shuts her eyes and submitted. It feels different than before…

Kaeun broke and pushed Sakura on the couch. Sakura was away from her trance and gulped as Kaeun was on top of her.

“So you’re fine with anyone…” Kaeun spoke. “This is why I told you…” She inched closer again. “…that you can’t date Jurina.

It struck a nerve in Sakura, triggering her to push Kaeun away, almost slapping her face. Kaeun was drawn away before she looked at Sakura again.

“Of course I’m not fine with anybody!” Sakura spat. “You’re an idiot for forcing me!”

“Did I?” Kaeun raised, freezing Sakura. “Answer me.”

“That was all your fault!!” Sakura made an excuse, grabbing her glasses and running back to her room.

Sakura got to her room as quickly as she could and laid there like an old sack. She admitted that it was her fault for not fighting back and letting herself submit onto Kaeun’s assault. She couldn’t help but cry.

She dubbed herself as the lowest and most idiotic person in the world. If God would want to destroy her and take her away, she would be obliged to.

+++

It was back to the usual working days, especially in HKT Café. The services were more tedious compared to the first week as the workers became busy.

Rino was mixing the usual orders when she noticed Sakura becoming gloomy again. “What wrong this time, Sakura-chan? Did you have a fight with the Red Ace?”

Sakura finished cleaning a table and got to the counter. Rino thought Sakura looked very dreadful.

“Sasshi…I’m a .”

Rino almost dropped her teapot of creamer from Sakura’s choice of words. But as a head barista, she had to be responsible for the comfort and well-being of her subordinates. “I don’t hate that. Relationships are complicated sometimes.”

“Agreed. Take time to relieve yourself and resolve it.” Haruka joined in after greeting a customer goodbye. “By the way, you need more sleep.”

Sakura heeded their bits of advice but her mind was still worrying. Jurina would return from her hometown today and with the fiasco with Kaeun, she had no right to see the Red Ace.

Haruka welcomed a customer. It caused a stir for many girls as they were attracted by her. Rino instructs Sakura to show the customer to a vacant seat and the cherry blossom resumed her service.

As she went back, she didn’t realize that the customer was none other than the Red Ace herself. “Ju-Juri-“

“Sakura-chan.” Jurina greeted her. “I went to the dorm to look for you but I couldn’t find you. I reckoned that you were at work so I came here.”

Sakura was still shocked, even her fellow workers were impressed. Nonetheless, she got a table and a seat for Jurina.

“I’ve been wanting to come here. What would you recommend?” Jurina sat as she asked.

Sakura was consumed with the sudden presence of Jurina and of her incident with Kaeun. She was sure that she couldn’t talk to Jurina because of what happened but here she was now.

“Sakura-chan?”

The call sent Sakura back to reality but it didn’t stop her from covering her face with the menu. Nonetheless, she answered. “I recommend the premium chocolate parfait.”

“I’ll have one order of that, please.”

Sakura nodded and went to the counter, relaying the order to Rino.

“Is she the Red Ace that you’ve been talking about?” Rino asked, getting a nod. “I gotta hand it to you, Sakura. You got a tuna within a school of little fishes because she’s really charming.”

Sakura nodded but she had gone fidgety again. It seems that the incident got the best of her but she had to settle things properly.

“Sasshi-san.”

“Yes?” Rino asked while making the parfait.

“I want to ask you about the salary.”

Rino wondered still as Sakura whispered the details. She lets Haruka take over and went to her office, only to return with an envelope on hand. Haruka wondered but with their expressions, she understood and managed to finish the parfait.

“You can have a break as soon as you serve this to the Red Ace,” Rino said. “Talk it out properly, okay?”

Sakura nodded and served Jurina’s order. “Sorry for the wait.”

“It’s not a problem,” Jurina added. “Thank you for the order.”

“I’m on my break now. Can we talk?”

“Of course…if you’re okay with it.” Jurina answered and scooted an extra chair. “Have a seat.”

Sakura didn’t sit down and had her head lowered. She would’ve asked what’s wrong when Sakura got ahead of her. “Jurina-san…will you break up with me?”

“Why?” Jurina wondered, looking concerned.

Sakura handed the envelope from before, saying. “This is my payment for the shirt. I’m giving it back through the money, just as I promised. Mind me. I’ve saved enough from my salary.”

Rino and Haruka heard it and they thought it was really heroic. For Jurina, she held the envelope but she was still confused.

“I did something terrible,” Sakura said again. “I…I’m not suitable for you at all.”

Sakura still had her head lowered while still slipped out her apologies. Jurina sighed and made her sit down next to her, to which Sakura obeyed.

“Did Kaeunnie kiss you?”

Jurina had that feeling in which she had to ask, even if it was displeasing. Sakura’s hesitance and her following nod made her whole self heavy and her eyes turn into a glare.

Then again, she plasters them into an eye-smile. She even grabbed a spoonful of the parfait and gave Sakura a taste. “How silly. I wouldn’t break up with you because of that.”

Rino and Haruka thought it was a romantic spectacle. Sakura thought that the parfait lived up to its title as a bestseller as it was sweet and delicious. For Jurina, she thought that she needed to settle this for Sakura, at least.

“Jurina-san…” Sakura wondered. “…why are you so kind?”

“Because if I don’t treat you kindly, then you wouldn’t come to like me.”

Sakura thought that the tone in Jurina’s voice felt ridiculously eerie and unrighteous that she stood up to defend herself.

She wanted the truth. She even prepared to have water poured on herself, almost like in a drama.

“What are you talking about, Sakura-chan?” Jurina questioned, almost scared of offending Sakura with her choice of words. “It’s not supposed to happen like that. This is my first time in a situation like this.”

Sakura ed-up again. Nonetheless, Jurina lets her sit down and they ended up sharing the parfait.

“I got it. Well…” Jurina stopped to eat another spoonful. “…will you listen to my wish…just this once?”

“W-Wish?” Sakura asked.

“Yes. It’s actually a fun thing.” Jurina added. “I’ll tell you the rest back at the dorm.”

Their talk was stopped as the employees welcomed Hyewon back after buying some eggs. But then, she fell and most of the eggs were broken. The worst part of that was Hyewon fell because her eyes landed on Jurina.

Sakura went to help her as Rino was dismayed in getting the cartons of broken eggs. Jurina sighed and left a bill.

“I’ll go ahead now, Sakura-chan.” Jurina bids her farewell. “Let’s talk more in the common room.”

Sakura couldn’t help wave goodbye as her mind ran about their meeting, whether they broke up or not. But then, the mess in front made her return to clean it and help Hyewon up.

“Sakura-chan…you also know Matsui?” Hyewon asked. “Did she say anything…about me?”

Sakura reacted and found Hyewon weirder than usual. She couldn’t answer her back as she threw the cartons away. Rino sighed of the single egg saved as Hyewon could only apologize many times.

Jurina was still outside and noticed the clumsy employee. She couldn’t help the feeling that she found her familiar.

+++

Sakura returned to the dorm after a day at work. Upon the entrance, she was reminded of Jurina’s words.

What would be her wish?

Because if I don’t treat you kindly, you won’t come to like me.

It rang in Sakura’s mind and the eeriness remained. For a Red Ace such as Jurina, it was impossible for her to stay such words.

But whatever Jurina wishes, if it can help –

“Sakura-chan, you’re here!!”

“Oh, my giraffe-Yunjin-chan!!” Sakura gasped then relieved herself seeing the younger.

“The typhoon was terrible, right? I even had to sleep at a friend’s place. By the way…” Yunjin gives an article. “Here. It’s from Kaeun-nim.”

Sakura looked at her jacket from yesterday. The blood stains were gone and it was folded nicely. It even smelled like the flower that bore her name.

“It’s amazing. She even ironed it for you.” Yunjin added before looking at her phone.

Sakura looked back at her clean jacket and a why and how came to mind.

Why was Kaeun an enigma? And how could someone who acts like a stupid giraffe do something little yet so nice, like giving her jacket back all clean and fresh?

“Anyway, Kaeun-nim will be coming late.” Yunjin talked again. “She said that she was going to the hospital.”

“The wound…” Sakura reacted as the worry started to take over. “…was it that bad?!”

“Well, now that you mentioned it, she hasn’t looked well since this morning,” Yunjin said. “She said she’s going to do another check-up as well.”

“Sakura-chan, you’re back!” Jurina came out of nowhere. “I could hear your voice.”

“Oh, Jurina-san-“

“Shall we sit down and talk?” Jurina asked as she held her wrist. “Come inside, both of you.”

“But…Kaeun-san is…”

“Kaeunnie? She’s at the hospital, right?” Jurina asked. “She hasn’t come back yet?”

It became Sakura’s trigger. Her body became involuntary, almost clutching her jacket. “Jurina-san, I’m sorry. I’m going out for a while. See you in a bit, Yunjin-chan.”

Sakura dashed out of the door, leaving the remaining two flustered. Yunjin was confused yet she went ahead but Jurina was rooted in her place.

Her fiery gaze returned. Sakura may have accepted her as a girlfriend but her real emotions were searching for another…

…for Kaeun.

+++

Sakura rushed to the nearest hospital, asking if Kaeun admitted herself but to no avail. The information clerk gave her directions to another hospital and Sakura also went there, only to find nothing.

“Oh, God…where could she be?” Sakura huffed and rested. “I’ll call Yunjin-chan. Maybe she knows which hospital she went…”

As soon as she searched for Yunjin’s contacts, she halted. She thought to why she had done this wherein Jurina was at the dorm, waiting and wanting to talk to her. She had to go back quickly.

But then, Sakura puts her phone back in her pocket, puts her jacket on, and continued to look for Kaeun.

The desperation kicked in her system, all the while she thought of the possibilities of Kaeun’s whereabouts. Her worry continued to intensify until she saw a familiar woman. She went to get a closer look and felt the worry fading.

Sakura was relieved for it was Kaeun that she called her. Kaeun faced her, almost wondering why Sakura was right there.

“Are you…” Sakura huffed and drew closer. “…are you okay to walk?”

“What do you mean?” Kaeun asked. “And what brings you here?”

“I heard that you went to the hospital. You weren’t home despite the curfew and…” Sakura noticed Kaeun rub her temples and the bag she carried moving. “What in the-“

“Is it that bad?” Kaeun looked back at Sakura like she got back from vomiting. “Being late of curfew?”

“Of course not. You had a proper reason.” Sakura sighed. “Black Angel, are you really okay? Because I heard that you’re not feeling well-”

Kaeun wasn’t able to answer as the bag moved again. Sakura also noticed and was shocked to see the cat from before, wriggling to get out. It was at that moment Sakura knew that Kaeun went to the vet, the ‘hospital’ for animals.

“This little rascal has given me trouble,” Kaeun spoke as she eases the cat through pats. “I thought it had an upset stomach yet the doctor said nothing’s wrong with it.”

“Thank goodness!” Sakura was so relieved that she crouched on the ground. “Anyway, your concern was too misleading…”

Kaeun looked down at the cherry blossom and heard her sniffle. She went to crouch and meet her level and lets the cherry blossom look at her.

“Why are you crying?”

Sakura felt her tears drop and she almost flipped out. “I-I’m not-“ She wiped them away. “Ah…I’m really crying…”

“What’s wrong?” Kaeun asked again. “I didn’t do anything to you but here you are…”

“I don’t know why either.” Sakura huffed. “I was beyond doubt…that the wound on your arm got worse…”

Kaeun’s eyes widened. Sakura tried to hide her shame but Kaeun stopped her arms. “Kaeun-san, what are you doing?”

“Stop. It’s annoying.” Kaeun spat. “Look at me.”

Sakura hesitated until Kaeun decided to check on her. She saw the droplets on the corner of Sakura’s eyes and they were raw, making Kaeun smile lightly. For Sakura, it wasn’t a smile of a stupid giraffe. And somehow, it caused a little stir in her heart.

“You’re crying because of me,” Kaeun commented. “How dreadful.”

“Don’t get me wrong!” Sakura stood up as she pushed Kaeun away. “I only hate you!”

“Just like usual, stupid cherry blossom.” Kaeun stood up and commented again.

Sakura would’ve raged when the cat pounced and scratched her face, leaving Sakura to think that the cat was like her tsundere pet from back home.

“It’s already curfew. Go back quickly.” Kaeun spoke and went ahead.

Of course, Sakura needed to go. Jurina was waiting for her.

You can’t date Jurina.

Sakura gulped of being reminded of Kaeun’s words. Kaeun facing her again made her remember it from now on.

“Don’t wander off. Let’s go home.”

The cat had stopped scratching her and clung onto her. Sakura winced of its claws but she followed Kaeun anyway.

+++

The two had returned to the dorm, with Kaeun going ahead to her room. As she got inside, Jurina was already at her own area, sitting on her bed.

“You’re back,” Kaeun spoke.

“I could’ve said it,” Jurina said back. “But anyway, the problem in my hometown was solved quickly.”

Kaeun got to her bed and rested. Jurina rested on hers but their talk wasn’t through.

“Kaeunnie, aren’t you going back home?” Jurina asked again. “You unusually picked up your phone.”

“It was just the usual conversation with Mom.” Kaeun spat.

“I see…but aren’t you really going back home for summer break?”

“You’re asking me that again?” Kaeun rose up, almost snapping.

Jurina shuts herself up. Kaeun thought that it wasn’t the issue here, that there was more to their talk.

“Jurina, when you said you wanted her, were you really serious about that?” Kaeun asked, catching Jurina off guard. “What’s your purpose of dating her?”

“This doesn’t feel like you.”

Kaeun looked at her sullen roommate and best friend. Like a psychic, she understood them. She could only lay down again, muttering. “How annoying…”

“Kaeunnie…” Jurina rose up and got to Kaeun’s area. “For this summer, I’ll make Sakura-chan mine.

“You’ll make her yours?” Kaeun rose up and faced Jurina.

“You know what I mean. I’m dating her, after all.”

“Jurina, who’s the one who isn’t herself?” Kaeun spoke, almost an inch away from Jurina’s face. “You’ll have to try your hardest because that girl will only do as I say.”

“I wonder about that,” Jurina smirked and dialed someone.

+++

Sakura was dejected in her room. Jurina wasn’t in the lobby and they lost their chances to talk. She had the idea to call Jurina but luckily, Jurina decided to call her.

“Hello?”

Hello, Sakura-chan?

“Ah…I’m sorry about earlier. Can we meet and talk now?”

We’ll settle that some other time. I called to ask if you want to come to my family’s villa.

“Eh?! V-Villa?! Just the two of us?”

Sakura heard a giggle and boy, was it a little creepy.

That’s a good plan too…but it won’t be just the two of us. I go there with Kaeunnie every year. But this, I want you to come too.

The good news was that it won’t be just the two of them. But the bad news was that it was the two of them. With Kaeun.

If it’s hard to come, then we can bring the others over.

“Okay…I’ll come.”

Great. I’ll talk to the others. I’ll be really happy if you could come.

Jurina hangs up and Sakura felt herself heating up. She ended up screaming and rolling on her bed like a wriggler on stagnant water.

She was relieved that it won’t be just her and Jurina or else, it’ll be too much for her.

+++

“A trip with your beloved ace, eh?” Rino chuckled as she read Sakura’s letter of leave.

“It’s just for a few days, Sasshi-san plus it’s not what you think.” Sakura defended. “It won’t be just the two of us because we’ll bring friends.”

“But what’s with the face?” Rino observed. “You should be happy. You need breaks from time to time.”

“Also, we’ll be on break for the weekends. Sasshi-san will treat Hyewon-chan and me to a weekend vacation in Osaka.” Haruka added.

“Awesome! I would’ve wanted to come!” Sakura huffed.

“That’s fine. Enjoy your vacation.”

Sakura bids her farewell to her fellow workers and left as another day was done. She would’ve headed back to the dorm but with Miru’s text, she had to meet her at a shop.

Sakura got in and saw Miru at the swimsuit section. She was flustered but with the idea of also wanting to buy a swimsuit, she thought this meeting had the right timing.

“Hey, Kkura.” Miru greeted as she showed two bras. “Which is cute?”

“Hey, Mirurun. One on the right.” Sakura spoke. “By the way, I never thought you’re into those kinds of garments.”

“Isn’t it obvious, Kkura?”

“What is?”

“When someone invites her other half for a trip, it’s obviously going to have that, right?” Miru whispered.

“What?!” Sakura froze.

“A villa sounds amazing,” Miru added as she resumed her search. “Jurina-san even invited me, Yena, and Yuri to this vacation. As expected from the Red Ace herself. She’s really nice.”

Sakura could only nod as mind suddenly filled up with a scenario of her and Jurina in the room, with Jurina taking off her robe and-

“I’ll help you two so that you can be alone. I’ll also be counting on you to help me with the Black Ace.” Miru added before she went to pay for what she wanted to buy.

Sakura replied with a hum and she was reminded of something again.

Will you listen to my wish?

Sakura huffed and decided to buy a swimsuit but , it was expensive. She managed to find the cheapest one and followed Miru by the cashier.

+++

It was the day of the vacation in Jurina’s family villa. As Jurina decided, Sakura and Kaeun were coming, together with Yena, Yuri, and Miru. Miru was to meet them at the dorm while the rest have prepared themselves. Sakura was the first to finish and to go down the lobby and she settled her notification.

“You’re going with Jurina-chan and Kaeun-chan, right?” Sayaka asked as she had the cat on hold.

“Yes, Akimoto-san. Yena, Yuri, and my friend Miru will come with us.”

“How nice.”

“There won’t be anyone here in the dorm, Akimoto-san,” Yena added as she arrived second. “Will you be alright here?”

“I will. Maybe I’ll close the dorm and take some time for myself.” Sayaka added. “I’ll also take care of this cat. I think it likes me a lot.”

The growls were evident. Sakura and Yena looked at each other and they thought of the same thing.

It only likes Kaeun.

“Where are the others?” Yena looked around.

“Actually, you two are the last ones to meet up.” Sayaka spoke, shocking the duo. “They’re already outside and I’m sure, Miru-chan’s also there.”

On cue, the aces got to the door. Kaeun gave instructions to Yena to catch up with Yuri and Miru, leaving Sakura in their hands.

“Well then, let’s get going.” Jurina lent a hand.

Sayaka bids them farewell and got one back. Sakura held Jurina’s hand back and they went, with Kaeun behind them. Once they met up with the others, Kaeun went ahead to lead them to the subway. Yena was by her side, Jurina and Sakura followed behind, and Yuri and Miru were beside Sakura.

“Thanks for inviting us, Jurina-san,” said Yuri.

“You’re very welcome.” Jurina smiled. “The more the merrier, right?”

“This is so exciting,” Miru whispered to Sakura. “We’re going on a trip with the Black Ace and Red Ace.”

“Sakura, are you going to share a room with Jurina-san?” Yuri also whispered.

“Of course not!” Sakura nudged the two.

They arrived at the subway and took the first train. All of them got inside and stood since it was quite packed. Nonetheless, everyone was fine. Sakura spared to talk with Yena, Yuri, and Miru but then, her eyes suddenly settled at the aces talking.

“Those two stand out,” Miru spoke, adding admiration towards Kaeun.

Yena and Yuri agreed. Sakura joined in as the thought that Jurina looked like Kaeun’s guardian.

The trance was gone as the train stopped in one of the stations. Due to the rush hour and the number of people, many got out, almost causing a stampede. For the friends, they were caught up in the sea of rushing people, even Sakura was almost included in it. But then, Jurina was to her rescue.

“Are you okay, Sakura-chan?”

Sakura was still pinned by Jurina. “Yes. Thank you, Jurina-san. Are the others okay?”

“Kaeun’s pretty close to them so they should be okay.”

For Kaeun, she did protect the three and even got them vacant seats. She wasn’t affected because the people were too afraid to bump into her.

More people came inside again. The aces were protecting their friends as the ride got bumpy again.

“There’s a lot of people,” Sakura added, cheeks flustered because Jurina was inched closer to her. “It’s morning and the rush hour, right?”

Jurina didn’t answer and almost shrieked. Sakura wondered as she asked. “Jurina-san, you okay? Don’t overdo the protection.”

“I know.” Jurina smiled. “Actually, I think I’m being d.”

Sakura’s eyes widened of the extra hands on Jurina’s s. She yelped as she saw a man behind her.

“Don’t mind. We’re getting off soon anyway.” Jurina added.

Sakura read her expression and the act was very disgraceful. She grabbed the man’s wrist and shoved them away from Jurina. “Stop that!”

Their friends and some people became aware. Sakura got Jurina on her back and spat at the man. “You ing touched her bosom!”

“Wait! Saku-“

“Who-Who would…me, a man?!” He defended. “Shut up, ugly.”

The man would’ve assaulted when Kaeun blocked the way with her long leg leaning onto a post. She delivered a glare towards him and said, “Do you have a ing problem with my acquaintance?”

“Kaeunnie, please stop.” Jurina eases Kaeun’s clutch onto the man’s collar. “Sakura-chan and I are fine. Let’s not create any more problems.”

The man was really scared. He was released and ran away. Sakura was relieved that the situation has ceased but then, she blamed herself because of what she did. “Sorry, Jurina-san. It’s my fault for causing an uproar.”

“Was that even wrong?” Kaeun spat.

“No need to be rash, Kaeunnie.”

“I…I wanted to protect Jurina-san.” Sakura defended. “Molesting isn’t a nice thing.”

“Aww…thank you, Sakura-chan.” Jurina gleamed as she kissed her cheek.

The witnesses found it cute and romantic. Nonetheless, they arrived at the station. As they got to the exit, a service car was waiting for them.

“Master Jurina.” A valet got out of the car and bowed.

“Kiyoto-san, thanks for picking us up.” Jurina greeted.

“Kaeun-chan!!” He gave a playful hug to her. “Long time, no see.”

“You too, Kiyoto-san.”

“All of you should get in now. Master Rena is expecting us.”

The three wondered but Jurina promised to spare details when they arrive. The talk was ceased from there as all of them hopped in and the car drove towards the villa.