32 Your Smile is my Happiness

IZ*One : Everyday As We Dream

32

Your Smile is my Happiness

 

Minjoo looks straight to the camera and delivers the words effortlessly. To an untrained eyes and ears she looks almost like a full pledge professional. The tinge of nervousness floating here and there in her delivery can hardly be heard. If Sakura is honest, that just nitpicking, in her opinion, for someone’s first time in the booth, Minjoo had done extremely well.

 

“See you next time here at Games with Kkura. This is your guest host today, Minmin.” Minjoo beamed and to the camera in front of her hiding the fact that she misspoke on her last line due to nervousness suddenly rushing in.  

 

“Daebak – Minjoo yah.” Sakura clap and gesture a thumbs up to Minjoo. She’s satisfied how Minjoo close her program segment. The Kkura challenge a friend section.  

 

“Unnie~~” The younger whined, Sakura found it really cute that she didn’t manage to control herself and giggle.

 

“Unnie I said Minmin instead of Minjoo.” The younger cover her face with her palm as she slump on the table.

 

“You did well; it’s a cute mistake Minjoo-yah.” The older pats the younger shoulder.

 

“But Minmin is-” Minjoo look at the older with Puss-in-boots pleading eyes that Sakura swears if her heart is not already owned by another person it would have jump straight into a platter and offered itself to the younger girl.

 

“Yabai!” She muttered.

 

“Unnie~~”

 

“This is Yabai! Is this how you charmed our Hii-chan?” She grinned.

 

Mijoo hung her head and puff her cheek. It’s too cute for Sakura who has now swears that her heart has melted in a puddle of goo. Minjoo sighed at her innocent mistake, she had been called Minmin by more than one person but recently she had reserve that right to her cheeky bread lover of a girlfriend.

 

“Again, like I said its ok – don’t dwell on it.” Sakura ruffled the younger hair, thinking that the reason Minjoo is dejected is her inherent perfectionism. She can relate to that but she has no idea – that it was because of the silly reason of a nickname.

 

“Let’s go. We have more in store.”  Sakura offered her hand and smiled from ear to ear thinking of all schedule she had in store to better utilized the time with her amazing guest.

 

Sakura is surprised that Minjoo agreed and she’s ecstatic at the prospect of creating content with her in mind. It’s not the first time she had a guest in her show and channel. She had Eunbi over once still she did not expect Minjoo to agree to her idea.

 

She’s excited. That maybe out character for the resident gamer “I’m only going out if necessary” of the apartment. Sakura had come to like the additional content she made for her platform. She can cite many reasons why and one is that she feels connected to that person. It’s hard to explain what change but she’s enjoying it and to quote that person’s word, that’s the most important thing.

 

She might got here feeling like the wind had blown her, but she had slowly taken root. She’s starting to learn how not to go along the river flow by learning how to paddle.

 

Unknown to Sakura, Minjoo has her own somewhat selfish reason for agreeing. It was abrupt, ok. She has informed the older a mere week ago that she agree on guesting on her channel. That’s why she’s amazed at how the cherry blossom has organized it. They’ve all afternoon, for this part they manage to finish filming in about an hour and half.

 

Her reason – Hitomi should be in this building right now, going to possibly her last call back in this company. The bread lover had mentioned about it in passing, one of those nights they are cuddling. She’ll be honest she wants to hear some good news to tame her worries. Walking around inside this building is making her calm. You know because at best, Hitomi can extend her stay, at worst… Hitomi goes back home to Japan.

 

Minjoo hates that idea– she winced thinking about it - thinking about Hitomi going away.  

 

“Minjoo? Are you still thinking about it? I told you its ok. You’ve done well on your first time. That’s better than I’ve ever done.” Sakura hold the younger hand and squeeze them thinking that Minjoo is still hung on the mistake she made earlier. The younger nodded and smiled to her. She has no heart to correct the older nor does she have the courage to admit her true agenda.

 

Sakura found Minjoo really charismatic. She’s made for TV – charismatic and she’s not the only one with that opinion. To the staff around them, they are goddesses that have come down to Earth. Working in this industry they’ve seen pretty people and these two are up there at the top. Their style too is top notch, Sakura with her cream wool sweater and a matching skirt and Minjoo in her white blue longsleeve shirt.

 

They are thanking the staffs when they heard a fake cough that is familiar though they are still surprise to see who it was from. Sakura, not so much after her initial shock, Minjoo on the other hand. Her eyes almost pop off its socket. It is one of those times you understand why her nickname is frog, because at that moment she looks like a frog.

 

“Am I a ghost? It’s like you saw one.” Hyewon nonchalantly said, brushing her fingers to her chin. “Maybe I am really a ghost.” She grinned.  

 

“Unnie!!! Why are you here? Are you ok now!?” The frog run towards her and hugged her. She visibly winced but tried to play it cool.

 

Sakura froze on her spot processing how to approach the situation. On one hand – here Hyewon is Director Kang at the apartment she’s her friend Kang-chan. Its work place but Minjoo approach more as a friend and that set the tone.

 

“Hye, I mean Director Kang.” Sakura gulped, she almost called Hyewon by her name. The younger woman chuckled.

 

“It’s fine Kkura-chan. You can call me Kwangbae or Kang-chan whatever you like.” She still has hard time getting used to it despite being in this position for awhile now. 

 

“Ah Unnie? Is there anything?” Minjoo asked when she noticed the kind of attire Hyewon is wearing. It’s a peach colored blazer coupled with a white Louis Vuitton dress shirt. Minjoo’s eyes are sparkling like an innocent child that Hyewon can’t help but giggle.

 

“Yeah, I have a meeting. Just some things I need to settle.” Hyewon pinch the frog’s cheeks. “I heard the two of you so I come by to take a look.”

 

“Meeting? Here?” Minjoo is fully aware that she is acting like a total baby in the presence of her two unnies but she does like it. Yeah – she’s fishing here, but she’s not gonna tell that.

 

“Ah Minjoo. Hyewon-ssi is one of the founders of this company.” Sakura tried to explained, resulting to the younger’s eyes once again looking like that of a frog. That’s a shock of a lifetime to Minjoo.

 

“Does that mean…” She stuttered.

 

Hyewon tried her best not to laugh and failed. She covered after realizing something. “As much as I want to give you assurance, I don’t have any say about auditions.” The younger frowned upon hearing her words.

 

“If it’s about her, you don’t need to worry she has angel err a demon, I mean. Someone’s looking after her.” Hyewon winked as she knows something that she can’t say yet. Its something she still find hilarious to this day – as a demon cat sort of person had come to take interest in Hitomi’s journey.  

 

Hyewon turned her attention to Sakura. “Kkura-yah, here. Treat yourself and Minjoo to something delicious.” She handed Sakura a coupon to a nearby café.

 

“I need to go now.” She turned around with a smile plastered on her still healing lips. She quickly joined the man waiting for her by the door who immediately handed her some documents.

 

Hyewon is such a mystery. That is something the two of them agree. This is the same girl that was in the hospital about 3 weeks ago – In a state that still continue to break their heart. They know something change about her but they don’t know exactly what.  

 

Sakura can still see the weight of baggage on the said girl’s back but she is relieved to feel that despite the visible limp on her step, Hyewon’s footstep sound lighter. It gives Sakura a feeling that whatever the younger is up to, she is sure about the steps she is taking. Sakura envy that sureness to take the direction of your life by its neck. The ability to decide and create the future you wanted than to follow the path of least resistance.

 

Sakura look to the girl beside her who right now is confused. It’s cute and she feels like teasing her.

 

“Did you agree to this so you can see Hiichan?” She crossed her arm.

 

“N-no Unnie. I-I.” Minjoo tried to deny but her face turned red before she could say a word. Her secret is out. Sakura cackled and ruffle her hair. “Too bad we can’t pass by the interview room.”

 

Minjoo still wish she can catch a glimpse of the bread just to tame her fears. Sakura can’t help but find it endearing at same time she also envies that honesty.

 

It’s about 15mins before 5. They decided to go and use Hyewon’s coupons. It’s free and its Hyewon, her taste in food is perfect. It’s a quick change of plan that Sakura welcomed.


The café gives a warm vibe with its warm colored light, the hanging plants and wood furniture. They choose a spot in a corner near the counter. Sakura started setting up the things she will need for the VLog. She asks Minjoo for a two-shot selca to be used for her community post.

 

She has a satisfied smile plastered on her face while she checks pictures; Minjoo is truly a gift to earth. Anyone who dates her, yes that cheeky savage bread compatriot is a lucky human who saved a nation in their past life. If you’re thinking Sakura is fangirling, yes she definitely is fangirling.

 

She ask the younger a question she been meaning to ask, “Minjoo, have you never consider being an actress or a model? With your looks, you know.”

 

Minjoo choked, because yes - “I’ve been thinking about it.”  She has been and she has gotten love calls varying from shady to reputable promising her stardom. It always feels though that they are asking her to sell her soul to the devil and with that she just doesn’t have enough courage to jump. Not yet and beside, “My childhood dream is to be an announcer like you.”

 

Sakura opened , abit taken aback but at the same time thinking. Processing the words she want to say because, one she is flattered and it is admirable the way the younger tries to achieve her dream and two her inner fangirl don’t want to shut up. It feels like Minjoo can do more and be more. Somewhere is the inner maybe a push could help – a push not shove, let’s be clear about that.  

 

“Ah that’s great.” After all that, that’s the only thing she manages to say, curse the language barrier and her inability to properly articulate her thoughts and feelings in a language foreign to her tongue. “It’s great to have a dream. I still wishfully hope to see you in fancy clothes starring in magazine. That would be amazing. You’re so pretty – real pretty Minjoo-chan. You have the visual and charisma.” Sakura’s brain short circuited and started spewing words in – Japanese – about her admiration.

 

“T-thank you.” Minjoo sputtered also in Japanese. The older’s eyes widen when she realize the younger understood what she said.

 

Minjoo is aware she’s pretty but to her she’s not THAT pretty, not Actress pretty or much less Goddess pretty. Those are too much hyperbole that the only one she will allow to say that is her beloved Hii-chan, who spews it on regular basis in the same breath as calling her frog just so she could get a well timed kiss.

 

“Are you ok Minjoo? You suddenly went red.”

Minjoo understood the question that is still in Japanese and hastily nodded. She’s not going to admit that she suddenly remember the cuddles and tickles and kisses she shared with the mochi lover of hers.

 

“Honda-san taught you?” It was a rather formal way of addressing the said girl.

 

Minjoo nodded again. “I’m also studying on my own.”

 

Sakura chuckled. “That’s cute.” She poked the younger girl’s cheeks. “She’s having an influence in you.”

 

“its… because Tomi is amazing. Her drive to go for her dream, it’s really cool. I like watching her and somehow I want to- I want to do the same.” Minjoo look to back to Sakura with her puppy eyes that are hoping and dreaming.

 

Sakura gulp – Minjoo’s eyes are honest window to her soul. In the depths of those warm brown pools of dream are her hopes and fear, still innocent in its approach but its determination is strong. It’s a scary prospect to get separated to the one you have dedicated your heart but Minjoo is facing it head on.

 

“You kids amazed me.” Sakura stretched her arms like a cat woken up from nap. “I wish I was that brave.”

 

Thinking about the story – she witness, heard and been told about her apartment mates. The bread and the frog love story is something that intrigues her. They move fast, like fast – fast.

 

Their order arrived and Sakura got reminded she still has a VLog to shoot. She noted her thoughts in case she can ask that lingering question once again. “How? When?”

 

After turning on record the two put on their camera face, smiling, introducing themselves, Sakura first and then Minjoo – talking to potential audience. It’s an art to pretend the eye of the camera is a person. Minjoo find it amazing how Sakura never crack about that, that’s a pro, right there.

 

Sakura proceed to point out their food, two plates of basil pesto, two slice of ricotta cheesecake, one ice Americano and an Ice latte. They then have a meokbang with an interview, talkshow segment. Sakura ask various question from fashion, music, food and the likes and also share some of her experience in the country.

 

The pair decided to stroll around Hongdae just filming. This is Sakura’s first true attempt at filming a Vlog this way – just documenting her day.  She had done something similar but this is new to her as much as it’s new to Minjoo. She enjoyed this new experience.

 

Somehow she realized it, just like how Minjoo is starting to challenge herself – she too had started to do things out of her comfort zone. Slowly she’s learning to paddle against the wave.

 

“Ah the river is such healing view.” She muttered as she took a seat on the picnic cloth they lay on the ground.

 

Minjoo tried her best to hold an incoming giggling fits when she saw the older stretched her legs much like a cat or a lazy old man. Sakura openly laugh to herself and started setting her camera on a stand just in front of them and checking if they are in frame. They are now on the fourth leg and it’s a night picnic and consulting. They had chicken and soda, Sakura is thinking of getting soju herself but decided other wise because of Minjoo. 

 

Sakura had prepared the question she collected from fans and her staffs. There are questions about school experience, traveling, gaming and relationship. Sakura is amazed how Minjoo articulated her answer about how to reject someone. “Be firm. It will hurt but it will hurt more to have them hope.”

 

The more Minjoo answers the more Sakura is convince that the younger is made to be infront of a camera. It doesn’t matter if it’s as a broadcaster, idol or actress – the way she carries herself screams star.  

 

They close their recording after answering the final question and Sakura had bid her viewers goodbye. VLog behind the camera are not as glamorous as it is front. They both laugh at the awkward moment in the recording while reviewing the video.  

 

“Be firm, huh.” Sakura turned around to face Minjoo.

 

“I think it’s the right way. I’ve been on … both sides.”

 

“Interesting. You and Hitomi are interesting.”

 

“How about you Unnie?”

 

“Me?” Sakura thought about it – she has lots of buds of love, but they died before they even bloomed. Now that she thinks about she never invested into it. “I just accepted them. That feels the easiest.”

 

“Unnie?”

 

Now that Sakura thought about it. She sounds like an unfeeling robot. “Am I a robot, Minjoo?” She look at the confuse Minjoo and then laugh. “I’m – my past relationship ends up with me feeling nothing it just go.”

 

Sakura look briefly to the sky then back again to Minjoo with a smile, like a light bulb was switch on inside her head. Minjoo find it weird but went along. “I never thought I’ll be talking with you about this.” The older scratches her head. “You manage to confess, I’ve never done that. You kids are far braver than me. How? When did you feel you can do it?”

 

As shy and somewhat embarrass she is. Minjoo told her story to the unnie, who have an innocent curious streak to her. So that includes her disastrous first confession. She waited so long to convey her feelings that it was too late and she never stood a chance. Saying those words finally let her move. She told the story of how she clinged to Hitomi, who at that time seemed to hate her, because the bread manage to understand her somehow, how that is foolish saying about it now.

 

Now that Minjoo is recounting it, “Unnie, it’s reckless right?”

 

“Somewhat.” Sakura hummed.

 

“But I don’t want to lose her or this feeling if I wait for too long again, I tried my best.”

 

“It’s reckless but that’s what love is when you’re young I guess.” Sakura stood up and Minjoo followed, “I envy that reckless abandonment and innocence.”  Sakura smiled, “It’s your birthday soon.” In a few hours that’s it. “What do you want?”

“Me?”

 

“Yeah, what is something you really want, right now?”

 

“A good news.”

 

“Huh.”

 

A good news is all Minjoo wanted. She look up to the sky, trying to find the moon, it was not shining despite the clear sky. She felt hurt, she was hoping for a crescent moon, because crescent moon is the sign she was asking. The crescent moon that was there when she poured her feelings and reach out to those fingers that felt unreachable.

 

“I don’t want to go back yet.” She sighed, “What if what I wanted will not be there?”

 

Sakura look at the younger eyes and her fears and pain are demanding to be let out like a faucet.

 

She wanted assurance and even the moon did not give it to her, and now she’s scared and she wanted to run. She might be tad bit reckless jumping to the opportunity to take what she wanted back in October, on her love’s birthday. Now that it is her birthday and the reality is sinking in. She might lose her, yes there is a chance to maintain it – long distance is a thing, but she wants her here by her side.

 

She wants their moment to continue for more than a semester of school, years perhaps and a wistful forever. There might still be a future ahead even if today didn’t end up being what she hopes for but she couldn’t see it, she couldn’t see beyond today.

 

“Hey.” Sakura wipe the tears that started falling down the younger’s cheeks. She looks around in panic, hoping no one thinks the reason for Minjoo’s crying is her. “I’m just asking you what you want, so you know g-gift, I want to give you something.” She mumbled.

 

“Unnie. What I want. I want her. I want her. here. with me.”

 

It was a clear statement, a wish, one that Sakura wish she could grant but couldn’t. She could only give her an awkward hug and pat to the head. “It will be ok. Love will find a way.”

 

It was the only thing she can say and in her opinion, it was not very assuring at all. She pulled it out of some quote she stumbled upon years ago and she doesn’t know if she should believe it but that’s the one thing that came out of . Love will find a way – she also wants to believe that.

 

The breeze blew and it reminded them how chilly February is. They shiver despite being wrapped with thick padded coat and trench coat. “I guess we should really be heading back.”

 

Sakura and Minjoo heared a ruckus coming from the 3rd floor, it was a mix of shouting and laughing. Sakura squeezed Minjoo’s hand and look into her eyes to tell her to take that as a positive sign.

 

Minjoo is still scared at the news she will hear. She is not confident that the loud noises and laughing is good news. It only took one of Hitomi’s signature “hehehe” for her to brave her way. She walks fast and ahead of the cherry blossom.

 

Sakura is amused at the sudden change to the younger eyes. A second ago the younger girl’s eyes are tentative right now they are determined and sure. Sakura quietly follow her to their floor, the mostly quite 3rd floor is at this moment alive courtesy of room 303.

 

Sakura heard Yuri’s husky voice shouting and Wonyounng woahs. She knows it was good news. She guessed nothing she gives the girl tomorrow as thanks and a birthday gift will match what she will receive today. Minjoo look back to her one last and she nodded and mouthed go ahead while she follow behind.

 

“Ey.” Minjoo awkwardly open the door to her room.

 

They fall quite as if angel graced them – at that moment – they are safe to assume that an angel did indeed visit them.

 

Room 303 is a mess, that’s an understatement. The usual neat room 303 is a chaotic mess. There’s box of pizza and chicken open in the middle of it all, a girl showered with confetti. It was a spontaneous party to celebrate what Minjoo hopes is the good news. She will not ask for anything anymore if she get this one thing she is hoping for.

 

She slowly approaches the girl covered in confetti. Hitomi looks back to her, her eyes are sparkling. She opened open her arm wide to accept the taller into a hug. Minjoo hold her tight and kiss her temple. Every fiber of her being is shaking; she wants to ask but also doesn’t know if she wants to hear the answer. Her chances are high but can she bet on it.

 

“Minmin.” Hitomi cooed. “Don’t cry.” her heart ache seeing the tears pooling on the side of the taller girl’s eyes. It hurts her to know that it was her, her situation causing those tears. “Min, babe. I’m a trainee now. I can stay.” She reaches out to Minjoo’s hand put it beside her cheeks. “I can stay with you.” atleast for a little longer she can and that put a smile back to the taller girl’s face.

 

“Im not dreaming right?” if it’s a dream she doesn’t want to wake up.

 

The Japanese shake her head “it isn’t and if it is a dream, then I’ll dream with you.”  She looks straight to her lover’s eyes. “Can I greet you happy birthday now? Advance Happy Birthday my Minguri.” She put her arms around the taller girl neck – with smile that makes Minjoo’s heart dance to a random beat that only make sense to her.

 

She was asked earlier what she wanted for her birthday. This is what she wanted. Hearing that news made her world stop and she only has the person in front of her and nothing. She’ll take it, like how she broke that distance between their fingertips, she’ll take this chance.

She held the smaller girls face. She lowered her head and captured the lips of the girl whose eyes are sparkling and smiling at her. She’s glad her rash action at the moment was returned passionately. She loves that strawberry flavored lip balm the younger uses and she can’t get enough of it or her lips, nibbling them over and over.

 

Her heart is filled with happiness, her smile that is engraved in her mind. Something she doesn’t want to disappear yet, something she wants to see - in person – everyday if possible. In a world of clumsy Minjoo, that smile is occupying her head and the world has gone blurred. This is what she wanted, her smile, at this moment nothing else matter.

 

Nothing else.

 

Not even those … around… watching them. 

 

“Could you guys just get a room, we have a baby here!” Yuri grumbled struggling to cover Wonyoung’s eyes.  It’s virtually of no use as the said tall baby, can see through the slits in between the hamster fingers.

 

“Unnie, that’s gross.”

 

Sakura was amused at the mess unfolding before her eyes. There’s shouting, teasing, incoherent laughter, paper cups flying and confetti popping all over the place. More importantly she is amazed at the kind rash blind bravery for love, the younger ones possesses. Maybe that’s the benefit of still being a teenager, young and dumb but brave, foolish but determined. It’s inspiring and she wants to have that kind of strength to pursue her love, to have that braveness to take what you want and face the future. They maybe tentative, they maybe rash, reckless and at times stupid but that kind unabashed ability to pursue things when they set their head on it, she would love to have that.

 

She felt a poke on her cheeks. She turned around to see a big smile that made her heart jump out of her chest straight into a platter and offers itself to the said person.

 

“What is this mess!?” Chaeyeon shouted calling in everyone’s attention, once she got it she proceed to unleash the most devilish laugh, that you are safe to believe that a demon was being summoned on Earth.

 

“Yah Jjaeyeon.” Sakura dived to the laughing girl’s back.

 

And as it was, things go back to “normal”, the normal of today. It is an early celebration and the celebrant can’t be separated from her gift even for a second. For this celebration Chaeyeon has called the rest to come in and join.

 

“Yo Yujin! Why don’t you want to join them?” Nako huffed. She’s one step short of the third floor while Yujin is two steps behind her.

 

“I thought we are going to the roof top, you lied.” The puppy pouted looking away from the accusing eyes of the older girl.

 

“Look I know you want to see her.” Nako reasoned. Indeed Yujin want to see the birthday celebrant. She want’s to greet her and celebrate with her. “Do what you said you would. You want to talk to her like before, right? You want to be her happy younger sister like you used to be then go. Let’s go join them.”

 

It’s true those are all Yujin’s word, her rants. Nako had enough of it and drag the younger to do what she is whining to do. Yes Nako know she is completely unreasonable but in her defense she thinks Yujin too is unreasonable. Especially right now that she decided to cover her ears with her hands. It pisses her off.

 

“Dog.”  Nako tried to kick Yujin but she fall short, “What a brat.” She said smugly. “Go to the rooftop if you want. Ill get my chicken.”

 

“Unnie~” Curse it now Nako feels like a villain. Yujin is pulling her best impersonation of a kicked puppy and Nako’s having trouble breathing. Curse the heart that does what it wants. Screw being reasonable.

 

“NO.” Nako deadpan. She crossed her arms and look down to the younger.

 

“I have not said anything yet.” Yujin furrowed her eyebrow and started messing up with her hair.

 

“And what is it!?” 

 

“I just realized you’re barely taller than me even if I’m two steps back.”

 

Yujin quickly runs pass a fuming Nako. If Chaeyeon’s laugh sounds like its summoning a demon, then the demon summoned is most likely Nako.

 

Too bad despite Yujin’s advantageous long legs, Nako is equally quick, “Yah ! Yujin!”

 

Yujin turned around and shock the shorter girl is right in front of her and before she realize it, she is thrown into the air with a perfectly executed drop seo nage and then she is pinned down with kesa gatame.

 

 It’s one of those times Yujin is reminded of how strong the smaller girl is. Yes she can lift her with ease on normal occasion but damn can’t she escape being choked right now. She really did piss off a demon and she need to think of something to appease her anger or hope for a savior.

 

“What is happening?” Yujin looks up and thank heaven that mercy has come down in the presence of their apartment manager carrying a box of what seems like cake.

 

Eunbi stared at the state of the girl on floor being pinned by a much shorter girl down. There is a rumor that was never debunked by Nako and that is – that she has practiced judo, seeing the current state that might have been true. Eunbi quickly turned her attention to the door of room 303 pretending not to see what has happened.

 

“Hahaha this brings back memories.” Yujin still has hope as she saw her favourite unnie, Hyewon being assisted by Chaewon. The hamster like girl cackled at her state. “What did you do?” It’s a valid question, and she damn well probably deserves the choke hold.

 

“It’s been awhile we are this messy.” Yena who appeared out of nowhere wisely commented. “Nako-chan you should free her now.” She cooed the demon.

 

Nako hissed and almost bite Yena’s hand that is trying to pat her head. “Aigoo. Yujin must’ve done something terrible. I don’t know which is scarier now. Is it Nako-chan or Kwangbae with her I can buy your soul and everything angry mode?” Yena maintained a grin on her face that is making Hyewon’s spine chill.

 

Nako slowly loosened her grip of Yujin’s neck, much to the younger’s relief. “All hail tamer of the demons!!!” Yujin shouted.

 

Eunbi swears she saw Nako’s eyes turn red, she drop the cake box and accidentally kick it. She quickly scoop the Japanese of her feet before she could kill someone.

 

Hyewon on the other hand, “My cake…”

 

“It’s Minjoo’s cake…” Yena pick the cake as if nothing is happening in front of her.

 

“It’s been awhile.” She smiled, she was about to knock on the door when it flew open and she is welcomed by a grinning Chaeyeon who heard the commotion from the corridor.  

 

“We’ll celebrate right at 24, Happy Birthday Minjoo!”  Yena stepped in right in time of Minjoo stealing another kiss at a giggling Hitomi.

 

It’s been awhile.

 

 

 

 


Notes:

  • Finally manage to write/finish this. This is basically Kkura X Minjoo chapter.
  • I'll be honest i dont know what kind of VLOG they're suppose to be doing. Let's just say extra content.
  • I've wrote outline for CH33 nad CH34 so hopefully it goes well next week or next next.
  • So yeah Hitomi -> added to Wony and Yuri team. CH 33 is about this and some. CH34 is graduation. After that is spring.  
  • The end part is a mess.
  • Eunbi have enough of the Chaos.
  • Press F to the cake.