Notes: Current Progression, Character Overviews and My Thoughts

IZ*One : Everyday As We Dream

Current Progression, Character Overview's and My Thoughts

 

First of all, I want to say thank you. Thank you for reading and giving this fic a chance. This is my first attempt at this kind of writing. I am really thankful - knowing there are people who read it. This is fic is quite all over the place lol - in terms of storyline and all.

58 UP, 500+ Subs, 13300+ words, 24 chapters - later.

I would not of dream writing such back in December - I just ah let's try.

Fitting that the chapter before this is about giving something a shot ^-^.

I would want to tell you some things about this story and where I am going for here on out.

 

What is this fic really all about?

This fic started out with a very vague idea fo what if 2won is in apartment - oh wait what if 12 of them is... and then a bunch of scenarios.

I'm  a fan Slice of Life [some find it boring] but I like the a bit more look into the Everday Thing. So that is why this is follow an A day in the life setting.

Im very introspective myself so I really want to delve on those, kinda more on into moments things. Im also into wanting to show how character grows as the time pass by and their situation.

So lets say more than the romance, drama, dreams this is all about watching this 12 live their life and grow. This give leeways in pairing and such. I will choose the path that I think will make character grow.

There are a lot of different storyline, some has a storyline that are with other , some alone and some with other.

  • If you select the chapter this story could a good old childhood romance [2won]
  • A love vs dream scenario [YulYen]
  • A dream that they want to achieve [Chaeyeon, Wonyoung]
  • .... etc

^ the above are just example..

Ofcourse are affected by others story too. ahhahah. 

I set different goal for each of them.

 

Where is this story going? How long?

I think there would be another 24 chapter... depending on where I am in the timeline.. 

The things as is hinted on Eunbi's story - eventually there will be a point they will not in the apartment anymore.

So I plan to continue until Team Dream - get's to their dream.

I have already made the outline of the ending - now it is a journey how to get there. Some of those - are funny, some angsty... some are just fluff, some are kinda over the top.

The first 12 is the Introduction of the Character. The next 12 are the pairings + some conflicts.
From here on out the gap between the days a certain chapter is set will get wider.

The clue mostly - is I try to match real life calendar to the story. So Birthdays and Holidays, Important events are prime choice [There some i probably forego] 

Some other character other than 12 will play more important roles into the story. They have been introduce or name drop already.

 

How I write a chapter?

I pick a title - based on who is featured and what theme I wnt to take, then a short blurb - and the characters i want to focus.

Then I check the date I have it set. Yes each chapter has a corresponding date they are set. So I will check those dates, and sometimes check certain things like when does the sun sets on [For You, With You..] - The date of official start of Fall [Changin Winds], State of the Moon [Just a Little Longer, The Distance...].

Yes ^ October 5 is a crescent moon [a wanning crescent]

Things like those play into the story I want to tell in those chapters... ^-^.  I really want the setting to feel like its Seoul [bus routes travel times, school time, school calendar].. etc. 
After checking those and writing about 1 parahraph rough list of things i want to tell in the chapter, I would start writing. I write during weekend nights , then monday morning.

TBH my story outline consist of some Chapter Titles only and the character i want to feature... then a very short description - like Yena's Birthday.

 

The characters so far....

Alot of the characters - their story are tied to the chapter title they are introduce indept.

  • Finding A Place I belong [Eunbi]
  • A Peaceful Morning [Minjoo]
  • Uncertainty of Youth [Chaeyeon/ Wonyoung]
  • Of threads and breads [NakoTomi]
  • The Wind Blows the Cherry Blossom [Sakura]
  • Through BInoculars [Yujin]
  • Angel has Fallen [Hyewon]
  • Technically but not Quite... [Yena/ Yuri(partly)]
  • For you with you [Chaewon]

On top of my head...

  • So far Eunbi's story is about finding her footing in life...
  • NakoTomi is about the people they encounter on their way to their dream and how they are shape by those
  • Chaeyeon/Wonyoung - is something i have yet to explore but its mostly being able to learn that you are not alone.
  • Sakura's - is not let the wind to just carry her, to not just live by the flow [i have yet to explore this too].
  • Yujin and partly Hitomi (Twist and Turns) - is reconciling and accepting parts of themselves.
  • And some more....

Chapter Titles / Themes: 

One of the thing I enjoy in making this . Is thinking of titles.. lol I wrote them first and they embody the theme of the chapter. - and I also title drop like alot.
I usually thingk of scenario i want to write or feeling I want to convey.  Just a little longer is about wanting to make moments last, while Changing Wind about realization.. some of the title are from instance in the chapter like the last one and also the binoculars chapter. Some Im just this sounds good [cotton candy cloud nine] then write the story base on it. At least Dream of Me is based on what Yena said in IZChu2.

Most chapter have themes -> sometimes i go with it gradually.

Twist and Turn is about trying to accept a suddent change and a part of yourselves.

For you with you.. is noticing gradual change etc....


Some of my fave lines I wrote: [I dont have anyone i talk about this things lmao]

The funniest line I wrote - still . I think its the Chaeyeon throwing the box of cake scene - so chaotic. 

Also for all that is holy why did Chaeyeon in panic need to pick a box of pastry before running upstairs... - CH2

 

This one from CH7 I also really like it.

Now finally putting all those glimpses of faces, collages of images and story clips and linking it to the person in front of her, an actual breathing, living person  - CH7

Honestly there are alo. - I tend to be poetic and cringy... specially when writing fluffs... Im sure that Yena chapter has so much cheese also Minjoo/Hitomi chapter too. 

I like this distance thing from last one.

In that distance is fear, in that distance is guilt, in that distance- uncertainty. - CH24


Character Relation Chart?
Probably -> I need to think of better way to represent it.

 

Future Chapters?

Yujin/Nako/ Hitomi/ Minjoo/Wonyoung story will still continued... I choose the path I think will benefit their characters. We will see more of Yujin / Nako also Wonyoung and another friend playing of each other.

A Chaekura chapter...

A maybe christmas special...

Team BBY in your area.

We will see the product of those auditions soon.

 

After this the next chapter is actually about Yuri.

 


Thak you again for reading, upvoting, subscribing to this story. I am really grateful to everyone. Sorry for having a Note chapter hhahah... sometimes i think i need this to break and access the story so far...

What are your fave line ? fave scene ? fave interactions in the story? 

Anything you want to see maybe? [no guarantee]

 

Thank you. ^-^.

Soon my other AU will start... Ill probably split time between this and that. [I will still update this as regular as I can because I really love this story]