Notes: Character Relationship Chart and My Notes

IZ*One : Everyday As We Dream

Hello, First of all thank you for reading, subscribing, upvoting this story.

I am overwhelmed - I really love reading comments ^-^. 

As promised I made a character relationship chart - This is the chart as of Chapter 12. There are still missing like the entire Kang Family and Hyewon's Business and The ones that are in NakoTomiYoung storyline. There is one hell of a polygon here.


[Link to Large Version]

 


Ramblings /Notes/ Insights - because I want someone to talk to about it ^-^ feel free to skip:

lol. How this entire thing came to be:

Really Thank you. Thank you very much.

I did not thought I would get this far or write this long. - I am at 40k+ word. 
Truthfully I feel my writing is lame and boring, this is the first time I wrote a story narrative and and I cand believe it became this long. I have been trying to write webtoons but I fail lol. 

This whole idea is started by a post in Reddit PD48 of Chaebol Ship - Oh that will be nice what if...  they are in an apartment with the other but they are not an idol or not yet an idol something AU. Was seriously just gonna write day to day thing but plot kinda develop when I need to answer if Hyewon and Chaewon are rich why are they in that kind of apartment would not they be in a condo in a high rise building, lol so yeah everything develop from there.

Yes I am living of crumbs with my ship. ahhahah. But I dont really have a main ship - I live of interactions ^-^.

I started with nothing other than a list of Names / Birthday and short drab. I am a fan of 4 Koma mangas and Slice of Life stories specially a Day in the Life kind of settings.Where see what one do in their day, It really is mundane isn't it?

That set up limits how much I can tell - because I can't jump date in a CH only matter of hours, not much flahs back very linear - i even made a calendar. But I am enjoying it too, this is because I like learning about the side characters in a story and someone is side character in someone else story.

Best example is Hyewon, she plays a huge part in Kirin Ent. story line but she is not the main character in it. The thing is even if the Central Focus of the Chapter is someone else, i would probably insert something that will progress or hints to another storyline lol.

I hope I can finish this story - T^T , I am too haphazard and ended making something quite ambitious , I will try to finish it.

You can ask me questions ^-^.


Past Chapters:

I enjoyed writing NakoTomi chapters , my search history is full of delicious desert and a reference to shibuya hachiko statue lol, list of Korean foods, maps of restaurant and travel times.

My next fave is the back to back chapter that is 10 - 11. specially 11 / because I have that planned and because Miru. Alot seems to enjoy 10 - 11 , Is it the angst? ahaha the love polygon.


Future Chapters:

The next arc after CH12 is something along side Pursuing ones Dream. - I am not fan of pure love-story kind of story lol. Alot more angst than the first 12 - but will balance with fluff. The characters stories are in a scale of Love and Dream and sometimes both.

We will open this with our Hyung Line (Yena-Hyewon) ^-^ ft Eunbi. I have things plan for Chaewon, Minju, Yujin, Eunbi, Yuri - im still sorting out the other on how to fit them in timeline. 


I have said alot of things.

Thank you for reading this ^-^. Please do comment on what you think of my story.