10 Cotton Candy Cloud Nine

IZ*One : Everyday As We Dream

10

Cotton Candy Cloud Nine

 

For one last time Chaeyeon watched Eunbi vacuum the empty room, they are preparing for the arrival of the two Japanese students who will rent the space. Chaeyeon for her part just finished replacing the flickering light in one of the bedrooms.  

 

Her arrangement at the apartment has considerably changed. She no longer needs to worry about the rent, her cousin have that covered in lieu of taking in and becoming Wonyoung’s guardian.  She now instead took in the role of handyman, something she already does before on occasions but not at an official capacity, and get regular pay for it taking out the need to get part time jobs somewhere else.   

 

 “Is everything in the bathroom running fine?” Eunbi asks.

 

 “It’s all good, I already check it last night unnie.”  She replied as she climbs down the ladder.

 

 “Unnie, Is there anything left you need me to fix?” She inquired while folding in the ladder she just used.   

 

“Nah, everything’s fix now, I think. Thank you, Chae.” The older answered with a thankful smile. The two of them have work quite well together in running the apartments day to day operation.

 

Eunbi was about to carry the vacuum machine out of the room when the younger tried to prevent her, “Unnie just leave it there. I’ll carry it after I put this away. ”

 

She is hell-bent in making sure that the older; her boss will do no more grunt work.

 

“Its fine, I’ll do it.” Eunbi assured her, after all even as the boss they don’t have the luxury of extra hands and she is down doing it. 

 

The apartment is more of an apartment - dorm crossover, with Eunbi acting as the caretaker and sort of a mom to everyone. After making sure everything in the room is in order for cat knows how many times, truth be told this is the first time Eunbi did this, preparing the apartment room for new occupants. Since when Wonyoung arrived Chaeyeon was the one who took care of that as her roommate.  So this is quite new to her.

 

“Up we go.” She said.

 

They are carrying some of the cleaning and fixing equipments. Most of the cleaning equipments get stored at the room under the stairs in the first floor, while the larger ones like the ladder – one of the vacuum cleaners and other stuff like extra lights are stored at last room on the third floor that serve as another storage room.     

 

“It feels real strange when it’s quite.” Chaeyeon commented while they stow away the equipments. The usual suspects are out early for their training even if it’s Saturday.

 

“Yeah they might be such a mess but they sure are dedicated.” Eunbi replied.

 

“That reminds me – Yujin and Yuri I think will be back by lunch, I’m not sure though.” Chaeyeon informed the older as they go down the second floor to pick up the rest of the equipment.

 

“I’ll check about that with Minjoo.” Eunbi muses over mentally noting.

 

Chaeyeon pick up the buckets, mops and brooms they used not allowing Eunbi to carry anything. The older just shake her head and smiled, Chaeyeon might be reliable but she is quite prideful in a goodway aswell. It amuses Eunbi how Chaeyeon try to not let her do grunt work ever since she was officially hired.

 

As soon as Chaeyeon’s foot touches the first floor she was greeted by Wonyoung, who run to hug her. Chaeyeon smiled at the youngest action, which by the way towers her by about 5cm, as much as she wants to hug her back she can’t with the stuff she is holding. Eunbi offered to take it off her hand and she has no choice but to relent.  

 

 “Don’t you have practice today?”  She asks the girl now with her hands free to pat her head.

 

“Our dance teacher is not there today beside Yunjin is recording a guide and Doah is sent to get rap training at that other agency. ” The younger replied.

 

“I have nothing to do… so I’m here.”  She added matter-of-factly.

 

“You should not skip practice – hehehe.” Chaeyeon scold her a bit while ruffling her hair. She truly has warmed up to the kid and treats her like her little sister. She does remind her of her own sister Chaeryoung.

 

Wonyoung pouted and replied, “hmmmm… but I want to see them as soon as they get here.”

 

“Ah so that is the reason.”Chaeyeon grinned and pinch the younger’s cheeks.

 

Eunbi chuckled at them. Chaeyeon put her arm over Wonyoung’s shoulder and walk with her to the kitchen to catch some snacks. The snacks for today are cookies from Eunbi’s experiment, she is trying some recipe and they come out quite tasty.  

 

One of the stranger thing today though is there is no hamster swarming over the snacks nor is there an evident lack of snacks that indicate that the hamster hoard some over to her place.  

 

“Hyewon?” Eunbi asked curious where their resident glutton is.

 

“I don’t know Unnie, we have not seen her since breakfast.” Minjoo informed her.

 

Beside Minjoo is Chaewon packing up some of the cookies into a container.

 

“I’m going bring this to her.” She said.

 

“Maybe unnie is just watching her shows” Wonyoung chimed in by now she already knows her hamster-unnie’s habits.

 

“I hope so, but she usually brings some snacks with her when she does.”   Chaewon reasoned to Wonyoung.

 

“Don’t worry much, Chaewon.” Eunbi said patting her head to ease her worries.

 

 Eunbi then proceed to fetch the dough she left sitting this morning to check if they have raised sufficiently.

 

“One of them likes bread, right?” Eunbi ask Chaeyeon while she checks the dough.

 

“yeah, unnie.” Chaeyeon replied.

 

“Then it’s perfect, we will welcome them with breads.” Eunbi said proudly.

 

She then prepared the oven for baking, preheating it at about 200c.  She is baking some cheesy garlic bread loaves which became a staple on their table. She also started preparing the things she needs to make egg breads together with Minjoo who offer her assistance.

 

“I think it’s about time I go.”  Chaeyeon said, giving heads up to Eunbi.

 

 “Can I go with you? You might need help.” Chaewon ask her, she is rather curious about the new kids coming over.

 

“No..no need.” Chayeon said trying to decline her offer.

 

“It’s ok for me to come along right unnie?” Chaewon then ask the eldest permission to come along Chaeyeon in fetching their new apartment mates.

 

 “Just let her Chae.” Eunbi reasoned to Chaeyeon for her to agree.

 

“Who’s Chae, unnie?” The youngest and tallest kid teasingly cut in.

 

Her question is met with hearty chuckle from everyone.

 

“You are right they are both Chae…hhehe.” Eunbi agreed to her observation.

 

“But I’m talking to your Mom though. Chae mom.” The eldest said pinching the younger girl cheeks.

 

Wonyoung have welcomed this kind of warm atmosphere.   

 

Trying to get the conversation back on track, Chaeyeon ask the red brown haired girl about her intent once more, “Are you sure you are going with me?”

 

“hmmm but then, Hyewon unnie?” Chaewon think about her offer some more.

 

 “What’s it about me?” Hyewon asks curiously as she heard the tail end of their conversation.

 

“Unnie!?” “Hyewon!?” is everyone’s reaction when they saw her.

 

“Why do you all looked like you saw a ghost?” She asked them, shock at their reaction.  

 

Ghost indeed, the hamster was not summoned by the smell of delicious cookies and it’s definitely not their resident angel with bottom pit of a stomach that is gracing them with her presence. It’s Kang Hyewon but not the Kang Hyewon they are used to. She is wearing a black sleeveless high neckline blouse tuck into blue jeans paired with expensive pair of sandals and slung unto her shoulder a Gucci purse combined with a stronger make up than what the girls are used to seeing.

 

It’s a combination that if Yena is there she would have over as her current attire gives different vibe than her usual one. You see the hamster trademark combo is white shirt paired with blue jeans and sneakers combined with lighter make up making her look like a literal angel, she only need wings to complete the set. Today though she looks like she out to kill someone while riding a black Mercedes Benz, before we forgot she does own a black Mercedes Benz – a 2018 S560 4Matic to be exact, no one knows about that yet.  

 

“You all that…shock?” she asks again.  

 

“it… it’s nothing.” Chaewon replied to her favorite unnie, while her mind is running several simulations to answer why she, Kang Hyewon, is dress like this. She has some theories surfacing but she is trying to shove them on the back of her mind.

 

“Coo…cookies.” She handed her the container of cookies she pack just for her. The older gladly accepted it with a smile.

 

“Thank you, Wonnie.” She said and offered her a hug.

 

It’s this time that Chaewon notice that a portion of Hyewon’s back is exposed, the shirt form something like an X pattern on the back, as she felt in her touch that older’s bare skin. The hell is she going is Chaewon’s question. Unlike the other she already seen her in something similar, but it’s mostly accompanied by the older doing things in the bidding of her family. She rather not think about it, it’s something she hates.    

 

“Going somewhere, unnie?” Minjoo cut in, while she put the bowls they're going to use for the egg bread.

 

The older nods back in affirmation.  

 

“Eunbi-unnie, I might not get back tonight.” She then told the eldest who is beside Minjoo of the possibility of her not getting back for the night.

 

“Oh. Ok.” Eunbi replied noting the details. They don’t really have curfew and Hyewon as innocent as she looks is already an adult.

 

“Unnie – I like your style.” Wonyoung chimed in, not wanting to get left out of the conversation. Bless her still innocent mind of not thinking of any other possibility.

 

“Hehehe thank you.” Hyewon chuckled, she pinches her cheeks as she always find the younger as someone she wants to pamper.

 

“Is there anything you want? I’ll buy it.” She added.

 

“Anything… how about ice cream.” The youngest grinned. 

 

“Got it.” Hyewon confirmed, cupping the youngest cheeks.

 

The youngest might have only been there for about two weeks but she already gained place in Hyewon’s caring heart.

 

Chaewon look at them or rather glared, Wonyoung just look back at her and smiled teasingly. Chaewon has no time for this getting the hamster attention game as her curiosity is killing her so she asked, “Where are you going?”

 

“Yeah, unnie where are you going?” Minjoo seconded looking at her while she is helping Eunbi sift the flour.

 

“Clubbing.” Hyewon answered with a sheepish smile.

 

This is another shocking answer,  Chaeyeon almost drop the cookie she is eating and Chaewon’s eye widened. If it’s Yena who said that they probably just said ok, but it’s their resident angel, does she even go to… clubs. Oh wait she is adult and that’s pretty much normal. Eunbi is about to say careful and protect yourself and Chaewon was willing to barricade the door when Hyewon started giggling.

 

“hahah, just kidding, I’m going to meet a friend from overseas.” Hyewon said address more to Chaewon’s direction.  She pinches her cheeks she knows that she is causing so much worry to the younger girl.

 

Chaewon leaned to her hand and with puppy eyes said “You will not be able to meet them today if you go.”  Hoping this action convince the older otherwise, because as much as it seems she is joking something close to that will probably happen.

 

“I wish I could meet them today too.”  Hyewon smiled back softly, expressing her regret.

 

She then patted the younger’s head, hug her again and said “Chaewon, don’t worry about me.”  

 

She is hoping that those words will ease the younger girl’s heart.  

 

Hyewon then took a peek to Eunbi and bid good bye.  

 

She breaks her hug and slides her hands down to the red haired girl arms. She held the younger’s fingertips for a bit longer as if she is reluctant to let go. She look at their connected hands and to Chaewon’s eyes, she smiled and ruffled her hair, nodded to her and let go. Hyewon looks at everyone and wave good bye. She walks toward the door rushing, like there is no sign of the awkward hamster around, everyone just stared at her. 

 

Chaeyeon cleared and said “That kinda answers our question.”

 

“See Chaewon, I told you to not worry much.” Eunbi added trying to assure a Chaewon who look a lot more distressed than before.

 

“No, I am more worried! “ Chaewon said frustratingly with her hands curled to fists.  

 

The way she said it though, with her cute face, made everyone laugh instead. She is like a child who doesn’t want her mom to go. The hearty chuckle from everyone, especially Chaeyeon’s infectious evil sounding laugh, did put Chaewon’s heart a bit more at ease.

 

Seeing that the red haired girl calmed down Chaeyeon ask her again “You still going with me?”  

 

“Yeah” Chaewon affirmed, might as well go try clear her mind.

 

“Please be careful you two.” Eunbi reminded them.

 

After changing their clothes the two finally left the apartment, they are headed down to Mokdong station where they are going to wait for the girl’s arrival. The girl’s flight is about to land on 11:30am at Gimpo International Airport.  Barring any flight delay they estimated they are going to wait for about an hour for them.

 

They arrived at Mokdong station around 11:40, both decided to stay at the nearby café at the moment, ordered two bubble teas and ate the cookies that they stowed away.

 

Not long after, Chaeyeon received a message and it’s surprisingly from a group chat created by Hyewon. The chat is composed of five people Hyewon, Chaeyeon, Chaewon and two other girls, Nako and Hitomi who Chaeyeon recognizes as the two people they are waiting.  

 

Chaewon is as confused about the situation as Chaeyeon is. She looks at the blonde haired girl across the table asking for an explanation. Chaeyeon just communicated back that she does not know what is happening either.

 

Hyewon: Nako-chan, Hii-chan. Use this chat to contact Chaeyeon.

Nako: Thank you, Hyewon-san.

Hyewon: Chaeyeon you forgot to give them your contacts.

Chaeyeon: Sorry, unnie.

Hyewon: Where you at?

Nako: Unnie, we’re heading to the train now. Thank you for the help.

Hyewon: No worries, as long as you get there safe.

Hitomi: Unnie you’re angel. 

Hyewon: You’re so cute, I want to meet you.

Nako: Unnie do send our thanks to scary Onee-chan too.

Hyewon: kekeke, don’t call her that, she just looks like that but she is a total softie.

Chaewon: Who!?

 

Chaewon is bewildered at the exchanges and so is Chaeyeon, the whole exchange for one is entirely in Korean. Chaeyeon for her part immediately privately message Hyewon. She is quite curios how her hamster unnie manage to get hold of the Japanese kids contact. That girl has so many surprises, when you think you know her already there is another layer that surfaces.

 

Chaeyeon: Unnie…How?

Hyewon: Ahahaha, my friend met them.

Hyewon: Small world isn’t it.

Hyewon: They said they tried contacting the email.

Chaeyeon: I’m sorry. I don’t have access. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Chaeyeon: *crying ryan inside a box*

Hyewon: There, There it’s ok.

Hyewon: *head pat emoticon*

Chaeyeon: Unnie, Thank you. I should have not forgotten such important detail. *sweat drop emoji*

Hyewon: It’s ok. *hugs emoticon*

Chaeyeon: Send my thanks to your friend too. *deep bow emoticon*

Hyewon: *thumbs up*

 

Chaeyeon is relieve, they are quite lucky the two trusted their unnie’s friend, whoever that angel is. Let’s not say that a certain rich lady probably sneeze when those words where uttered. Chaeyeon then checks the time by this moment those two are probably at the train on the way to Mokdong.

 

“Let’s go.” She urges Chaewon who currently looks lost in her thought.

 

 “Is there a problem?” She asks her.

 

“Nothing.” Is the other girl curt reply.

 

The two arrived at the station, decided to wait near the gates for familiar faces. Chaeyeon is already very familiar at how the two people they are waiting looks like as she had followed them on Instagram. That hits her they probably tried to contact her there, she checked her account but there is no direct message to her.  Maybe the two did not thought of doing that. She went back to the group chat that Hyewon created to apologize.

 

Nako: Nani?

Chaewon: Who is that unnie!?

Hyewon: One of my Japanese friends. *smiley*

 

She read the last exchanges, curious but she chooses not to ask any further as her companion seems irritated for some reason. She just sent her apologies to the Japanese coupled by a deep bow emoticon.

 

20 minutes have passed when Chaeyeon finally saw two familiar faces. She smiled brightly, as the other two recognizes her.

 

Right out of the gate the smaller of the two, a girl in longsleeve blue shirt and tartan patterned skirt hurried to her direction, “Annyeong haseyo, Na.. Yabuki Nako –des.” Bowing and extending her arm to her, which the blonde gladly took.

 

The other one hurriedly bowed as well and introduce herself, “Honda Hitomi-des”.

 

“Annyeong, I’m Lee Chaeyeon the one you always talk to.”  Chaeyeon replied happily while she shakes both of their hands.  She is surprise that two have quite a grasp of Korean language already.

 

Hitomi curiously look at the other girl who hid herself behind Chaeyeon. Chaewon was there for some time now, honestly she is pretty shy so it’s a wonder why she volunteered.    

 

She cleared and bowed to them, “Hello I’m Kim Chaewon, your future floor mate.” 

 

Hitomi waddled and extend her arm to her direction sporting a bright genuine smile with her fluffy cheeks and bunny tooth on display. She is wearing a white long sleeve blouse and with a sleeveless blue checkered pattern dress over it.

 

Overall this makes her extra cute and fluffy that Chaewon become enamored. She might have allowed her heart to beat a li’l bit louder and faster and if she is not lying to herself she would have admitted to the warmth that is creeping up her cheeks. She reluctantly took her hand while her eyes fixed at the other girls smile.

 

She accidentally said out loud what she was thinking, “You, you’re… you’re cu.. cute.”

 

It’s something that made Hitomi’s face to brighten up a lot more. She took back her hand, looked away and tried to cover all due to a slight case of embarrassment; her face is now a visible tint of red.

 

“Thank…Thank you.” She replied.

 

Nako for her part elbowed her playfully.   

 

Chaeyeon and Chaewon took the other two’s respective luggage, when they are about to leave Chaewon finally received a reply from the unnie she have been messaging since earlier.

 

Hyewon: I arranged a car to pick you guys up.

Hyewon: It’s the white BMW that you are very familiar with. *smile emoji*


 

It annoys her that she didn’t really answer her question on who the friend she is meeting and what she is really doing. It just raises her suspicion that Hyewon is doing something at her families bidding.

 

“We should call a taxi.” Chaeyeon said cutting in to Chaewon’s thought.

 

“No need, Hyewon unnie arrange a car for us.” She quickly informed her.

 

“She did!?” Chaeyeon muttered, surprise.

 

Chaewon nods back in confirmation.

 

“Wow, unnie is amazing. She is saving us a lot today without even being here.” She said amazed at Hyewon’s influence in their life today.

 

They emerge out of the subway station. Chaewon thought they will be waiting for awhile till she spotted the very familiar white car.  She did not even need to waive to get its attention as it moves to where they are. They are greeted by a middle age driver in black long sleeve uniform with checkered tie, who bowed to her.  The two Japanese watch in confusion.

 

“The young madam has asked me to take you back safely to your apartment place.” He informed her.  

 

“I thought she will be using this car?” She asked him, raising her eyebrow. Her annoyance did make her tone ier than she wanted it to be.

 

“Young Madam decided to use a different car.” He answered.

 

“I see, Thank you for always being at our service.“ She told her, really regretting her tone earlier.

 

“It’s my pleasure. You and young madam are a delight to work with.” He replied.

 

The chauffeur then helps them with the luggage, safely storing them at the back. Chaeyeon, Nako and Hitomi took the back seat while Chaewon sat on the passenger’s seat.

 

 “Ms. Kim, the young madam asks me to hand this to you.” The driver said as she handed Chaewon two bags of what seems to be snacks.

 

“She told me she has written down to whom each of those belongs.”  He continued.

 

One of the bags contains five tubs of ice cream, two mint-choco with one specifically address to Wonyoung, one green tea, one cookies and cream and one chocolate. The other one contains two bags of cotton candy, one pink and one blue, with Nako and Hitomi’s name written on it plus some chocolate bars. Wonyoung handed that bag to those in the back.

 

“I think these are yours.” She said.

 

“There is a folded paper inside. I think it’s a message from her.”    

 

The two happily accepted the bag of cotton candies. They really were blessed by an angel today. 

 

They took out the folded paper and read its content aloud, the message is written in Japanese.

 

When I heard your voice

I thought of cotton candy

In cloud nine, I am.

 

The first lines is strangely written to resemble a haiku, the next lines made their heart flutter,

 

I like cotton candy, I hope you like it too. It’s sweet just how I imagine you two are.  See you guys soon.  

 

It was ended by a signature resembling a bunny, that’s Hyewon for you.

 

“Hyewon-san is an angel.” Nako exclaimed. Hitomi hummed in agreement.

 

“She truly is.” Chaeyeon chimed in. Everyone at the apartment agrees that Hyewon is an angel.

 

Chaewon watch them over the mirror and smiled to herself, though she secretly keeps checking out the fluffy cheeks girl, who caught her and smiled back at her from the mirror.  Whatever it is she is worrying maybe she should trust Hyewon a little more is what she thought. Beside she seems to be having a little crush on someone as she felt her cheeks heat up once more as she keep glancing at the quite girl in checkered blue dress from the mirror.  

 

Her train of thought was disturbed when the driver handed her a stylish black box with gold ribbons.

 

“Miss Chaewon, the young madam specifically told me to personally give this to you separately.” He said.

 

“Tha…thank you.” She replied.

 

Chaeyeon did joke that she is the only one who did not receive a personal gift. Chaewon told her to bug Hyewon later to give her something as the older girl would surely relent. Chaeyeon just chuckled in return. The rest of the drive went quietly and in no time they are at the apartment. After parking the car and taking out the luggage with the help of the driver, Chaewon proceeded to use her key card to open the door.

 

They are welcomed by a very hyper Yujin who seem to just arrive as well and Yuri who look seemingly down trodden. Yujin called Eunbi, who immediately welcome them. Eunbi did get surprise at the chauffeur’s presence as Chaewon introduce him, he left immediately afterwards.  

 

“Hyewon-unnie is really rich.”  Yujin commented after the chauffeur left.

 

“That’s Kang Enterprise for you.” Yuri added.

 

Eunbi, after helping the two Japanese in setting their luggage temporarily at the living room, officially introduce herself to them. “Yabuki Nako-san, Honda Hitomi-san. I’m Kwon Eunbi the apartment manager.“

 

And in Japanese, the words she asks Chaeyeon to teach her, she invite them, “Let’s go eat, lunch.”  

 

The two gladly accept the warm welcome and went along her to the dining. There Chaeyeon and Minjoo is helping finalize the table set-up.  The two are welcomed with two box of chicken courtesy of Chaewon, the ice cream sent by Hyewon, Bibimbap and ofcourse bread, cheesy garlic loaf and Korean egg bread to be exact.

 

Hitomi is especially delighted to see the bread. “pan!” she exclaimed.

 

Her reaction was so cute that everyone internally screamed kawai, gwiyeoweo, cute or variation of it.

 

The two girls are indeed cute, sweet, and fluffy just like what Hyewon said they are like cotton candy and so the table enjoyed being in cotton candy cloud nine where everything is sweet, soft and full of heartwarming force that melts your heart.

 

The day went happily and peacefully except that the sunsets bring forth a melancholy.  The happiness of the cloud nine pass by, it just temporarily hid the sadness that lurks in that day. Now that the night is coming it creeps back in again.  

 

Yena arrive later in that afternoon and immediately warmed up to the two new faces. She welcomed them with her jokes and tried to communicate to them in strange Japanese, though her eyes would always glance to the girl who is definitely a lot less cheerful and not herself.  Yuri would just look back to her and try her best to smile.

 

That evening she seeks the girl and in corner they hide, trying to muffle the younger girl sobs and cries. Trying her best to give her comfort, it’s the least she could do to the person who became important to her.

 

At that time as well another person is worrying in her room as she tries to contact someone. Hyewon usually call her when she knows she can’t come home for the night, it’s some sort of unwritten promise between the two of them.

 

Chaewon once again dialed her number, her stress going up, the other is her unnie but she worries about her a lot. It was a relief when the phone was finally pick up but her concern came back again when she hears the background music and the atmosphere from the call, the older is definitely at a club.

 

“Hello, Chaewon?” The recipient of the call asks.

 

“ Unnie?” She confirms.

 

“Chae..” The other’s word is cut off when her phone was seemingly taken out of her hand.

 

“Hello.” A rather sultry voice answers.

 

“Miru!?” Hyewon can be heard saying to whoever has the phone now.

 

“Sorry but Kang-chan will be mine tonight.” The sultry voiced told her.

 

“Miru-chan.”  Hyewon again on the background.

 

“You promise me you’ll accompany me tonight.” The sultry voice said to Hyewon seemingly forgetting that the call is still on, a sound of what seems like a kiss followed and the call then ended.

 

Chaewon is shock. Her heart feels like it’s been shot. She know who Miru is, it’s Shiroma Miru heir of White Castle Conglomerate, someone who for the past years have gotten closer to Hyewon.

 

She slump unto her bed and covers her eyes with her arm. Her heart feels like it want to stop beating, it’s heavy. She tried not to cry but it is no use tears started flowing out freely as she sobs. She doesn’t know why she is feeling like this, feeling like she got abandoned for some reason.

 

She knows she does not have ownership or say on whatever Hyewon do with her time or to whom she spent it with. She wants to protect and take care of her, preserve that innocent aura the older always seems to have. That playful innocent childishness that endears her to those around her but it seems that really is impossible.

 

She uncovers her eyes and stared at the ceiling, tears flowing down freely. Her hand took hold of a small black box with golden ribbon, she has not opened it yet nor did she want to. She threw it to the nearest wall in anger. She then buried herself to her pillow and lulled herself to sleep crying. 

  

What kind of angel let a princess cry herself to sleep? Such is the melancholy that the cotton candy cloud tried to hide.

 


Notes:
Yuri why you crying? Hyewon what you doing? What the f is in the box? Miru-chan though? and Chaetomi blooming?
Chaewon seems to be the fave target of suffering for us - I'm sorry Chaewonnie. Sorry I'm not good at crying scenes - I winged it and tried hope it's fine.

We are nearing the end of part 1 - I just made that up. First part is all the intro and it will end with Saku-chan at CH12 (that just happened it's not planned).

Story getting *eye emoji*. lol. I enjoyed writing this one. Sorry not much NakoTomi I originally thought of following them but then I want some mistery so off I go follow those who will fetch them. The title pertains more to Hitomi than Nako :) , Titles just sort of theme lol. 

Next One is Part 2 of this: Same day different person, Hyewon-centric.
Ch-12 as promise is Sakura ^-^. 

I'll put relationship guide after that. Again thank you for reading. ^-^ do comment please I read them. What do you think is happening to Hyewon and Yuri.

Edit: I forgot to say work is back will try to update once a week.



Sketches: Alter Hyewon and Cutie Tomi.