New Rival and Marriages(Chaekura appearing now)

Love Polygon(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why are you getting so many texts? Are you having a suitor I don’t know other than duckie?" Yujin asked annoyingly once she heard the vibration of Minjoo's phone for the tenth time.

Please say no !

 

 

"Yuri was afraid I wasn't coming and an old friend of mine will transfer to our school too," Minjoo explained, her steps gradually becoming faster but her eyes still on her phone waiting for a reply.

 

 

 

"We're going to make it on time," Yujin assured. "And if we don't then…"

 

 

 

"Then?" she raised an eyebrow as Yujin voice trailed off.

 

 

"We'll figure it out," Yujin shrugged nonchalantly.

 

 

 

The duo made it to school barely on time. Yujin childishly stuck her tongue out at Minjoo as she scanned the board with the list of names.

"Class A," Minjoo spoke.

 

 

 

"We're in Class A, oh the power of student council president huh, Sakura knows what to do, oh, of course Chaeyeon was there so they can really request for this.

 

 

 

"Yep," she nodded, entering the school in search for her new classroom.

 

 

 

After some bickering about where the classroom was, eventually they reached a room with voices streaming out of the door into the hallway. Several of the voices belonged to their friends.

 

 

 

"Minjoo!" Yuri waved from her seat. "Come here, we saved you a seat!"

 

 

 

"What took you so long?" Hitomi frowned.

"You came here with Yujin?," Sakura observed.

 

 

 

"We couldn't find the classroom," she admitted while sliding into her seat. Yujin had gone off to talk to her own group of friends.

 

 

 

"Well, we're all here now!" Yuri grinned.

 

 

"Who else is in here?" Minjoo asked curiously, twisting around in her seat to see if there was anyone she didn't recognize.
 

 

 

Minjoo immediately noticed Yena, Chaeyeon, and Yujin. She went on to check who else was in the class and when her eyes landed on the last person, she paused.

 

 

“Chaewon??? “she raised her finger point at a certain redhead who’s currently reading a book with a headphone on.

 

 

And as she points her finger, Minjoo can’t control herself as she instantly went to Chaewon’s desk.

 

She walks to Chaewon and the latter’s back is facing her. She removed slowly the headphone and whisper while clinging on the neck back hugging her “Why you did not tell me you will be my classmate, if you told me I would gladly show you around here and I came earlier”

 

"I did not say anything I don’t wanna bother you!" Chaewon shook her head quickly, too flustered to act normal but still kept her composure.

 

 

 

 

 

Minjoo stifled a laugh and ruffled Chaewon’s hair “Let’s eat lunch together”

 

"Minjoo likes the strange one, can you see how her eyes look at her friend? It is a look of a long lost lover, the girl seems straight to me though, our poor Minmin," Hitomi stated.

 

 

"And you don't?" Sakura remarked, giving her a nudge.

 

 

"G-Good morning, everyone!" a breathless voice came up behind Yujin.

"Hey, Wonyoung!" Yuri smiled while giving her a wave. "I didn't know you were in this class, too!"

 

 

 

"Y-Yep," she breathed out, plopping into the last empty desk surrounding them. "I woke up late this morning."

 

 

"Me too," Yujin spoke, joining the group of girls.

 

 

"Hey, Yuri goodmorning," Yena nodded.

 

 

Act normal Yena, act normal. Act like you forget anything that happened.

 

"Good morning," Yuri replied with a small smile.

 

 

So you can still act like nothing happens to us huh?

 

 

 

"Our teacher should be coming soon," Chaeyeon said, glancing at the time.

 

 

 

And on cue, all the voices quickly dropped to a whisper as they patiently waited for their homeroom teacher to enter.

 

 

 

"Good morning, everyone," a man strode into the classroom. "I'm going to be your homeroom teacher this year."

 

 

"Good morning," the class responded politely.

 

 

"First thing's first," he slid out a black box underneath his podium. "We'll be having assigned seats."

 

 

It took everyone's strength to not let out a sigh. Assigned seats were always frustrating.

 

 

"You're allowed to trade desk numbers if you'd like. Just don't let me see," he spoke, allowing the students to reach into the box.

 

 

Minjoo reluctantly stood up from her desk and joined the line to the small squares of paper.

 

 

"I hope I get to sit in the back," Yujin muttered behind her.

 

 

"I hope you sit in the front," she quipped, letting her fingers swim around the paper. When she felt she found the right one, she pulled it out of the box.

 

 

 

"What'd you get?" Yujin inquired, peeking over Minjoo's shoulder as she looked at her desk number.

 

 

"I got a desk in the back," she grinned, exiting the line and going to her new desk.

 

 

"So did I," Yujin did a smug smile when she followed her to the back.

 

 

Minjoo's jaw fell as she watched her nonchalantly sit beside her.

 

 

 

"Trade with someone!" she commanded with large eyes.

 

 

"No way," Yujin shook her head. "I like this desk."

 

 

 

Minjoo was seconds away from trading her desk with someone else's, but when she noticed Yuri sitting in front of her, she knew she might have a chance at surviving.

 

 

 

"This worked out perfectly!" Yuri cheered w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter