Truth or Dare

Love Polygon(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let's see where the plushy decides to take us," Yujin joked, walking beside her down the street and turning into the next.

 

 

They had both subconsciously put their friends at the back of their minds. Neither of them had realized it since they were too busy doing their own little sightseeing.

 

 

 

Minjoo couldn't help but think that being together like this with Yujin was somewhat similar to being on a date with the cool girl. With this taunting idea, this day had slightly become a bit more special—just a little.

 

 

 

"Yujin!" a voice shouted from behind them. "Minjoo!"

 

The duo looked behind them to find Wonyoung jogging up to them.

 

 

"I've been looking for you two everywhere!" she proclaimed breathlessly.

Specifically I’ve been looking for you Yujin.

 

"This whole time?" Minjoo inquired.

Well, Yujin is mine and we just date.

 

 

 

"Aren't you tired?! I have water," Yujin offered, hurriedly taking the water bottle out before Wonyoung's face went any paler.

 

 

"T-Thank you," she breathed out after chugging down the water.

Your still sweet as ever. That’s why I like you.

 

 

 

"Where is everyone else?" Minjoo asked.

 

"We've been waiting for you two on the same street this whole time," Wonyoung answered.

 

 

"Yujin has no sense of direction," Minjoo rolled her eyes.

 

Despite feeling bashful, she didn't regret spending some time alone with Yujin for a while.

 

 

"Tell me about it," Wonyoung agreed.

 

 

"I'm right here, you know," Yujin mumbled cutely and pout like a puppy to Wonyoung.

 

 

“Stop being a child Yujin” Wonyoung just said stoically but her heart is pounding too fast.

Don’t inch close please, I might get lost in your eyes and kiss you.

 

 

 

It wasn't long until Wonyoung brought the duo back with the group.

 

.

"Must have been nice being with Yujin alone," Sakura nudged Minjoo with her elbow.

 

 

"I-It was fine," Minjoo stammered.

 

 

There was a rustling beside her, so she turned around before Sakura could get a chance to further.

 

 

"What are you looking at?" Yujin sent Chaewon a glare.

 

 

"Why are you holding her bag, Minjoo had hand you know?" Chaewon questioned.

 

 

"I told her I could hold them, but she wouldn't let me!" Minjoo exclaimed. "She's stubborn."

She’s gentleman.

 

 

 

"Is she only stubborn now, I thought she was always an idiot one all this time?" Chaewon scoffed at Yujin, feeling as though the latter got an edge on her this time..

 

"Good thing you two are back now because we have to go back to the buses, and you Yujin and Chaewon please stop being like a kid you always fight, what is wrong with you two," Sakura stated while glancing at her watch.

 

 

"Already?" Hitomi complained as she sipped a milk tea.

 

"No drinks on the bus," Chaeyeon said shortly, seizing the cup and tossing it into the trash.

 

 

"Hey!" Hitomi furrowed her eyebrows at her.

 

 

With that, the reunited group slowly returned to the buses. After ten minutes of shoving and dragging Minjoo and Chaewon, the seats of the bus were filled once again.

 

 

"Did you have fun, Chaewon?" Minjoo asked when she plopped down beside her.

I just got one of the best days of my life.

 

 

"It was alright," Chaewon shrugged. "Did you have fun with Yujin?"

 

 

Please say no. I don’t want to hear how happy you are with a person that is not me.!

 

"Of course," she nodded. "It was a lot of fun!"

 

 

"I'm glad you thought it was," Yujin grinned with her torso twisted back to them.

I won’t let Chaewon took ahead of me.

 

 

 

"Don't eavesdrop on our conversations," Minjoo ordered with a scowl.

 

 

"Good for you then," Chaewon replied after Yujin's motion sickness kicked in.

 

 

Wait for my move Yujin. Not every day is yours.

 

 

Minjoo wondered why Chaewon's tone sounded incredibly distant, but she decided not to push it. She was tired, anyway; she gazed out the window in the meantime.

 

"What's in that bag?" Chaewon randomly questioned.

 

"Plushy, a frog and a puppy," Minjoo answered while sliding it out of the bag.

 

"What kind of animal is that?" she scrutinized at the forever smiling puppy plushy that reminds her of a certain Ahn Yujin that makes her blood boiled.

 

 

"Does it have to be one?" Minjoo countered, hugging them tightly on her chest.

 

 

"Minjoo, give me Joomin," Yujin groaned. She reached behind her and patted Minjoo's head until she responded.

 

"Okay, okay," she giggled. "Here."

 

"Thanks," she murmured.

This is like our child right? Yaah, Ahn Yujin since when you become so cringey.

 

Minjoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter