Field Trip-Part 1

Love Polygon(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Everyone, the buses have arrived. Please make your way outside," the teacher instructed to them.

 

 

"I just want to be there already!" Yuri raved while the group moved with the crowd to the buses.

 

 

 

Minjoo was just as excited as her best friend, but she paused once her eyes landed on the large black traveling bus.

 

 

"Who is sitting with who?" she blurted out, being the one to break the ice.

 

 

The group exchanged a brief glance at one another, but nobody had the chance to answer as two teachers began to instruct them to enter the buses. They reluctantly followed the line to the bus.

 

 

The seats looked more comfortable than Minjoo had imagined. There were two seats on either side of her as she walked through the aisle.

 

 

Settling for a seat near the back, she slid into the seat by the window. She was expecting Yuri to be in the process of sitting next to her, but a certain ducky’s arm blocked Yuri from sitting down.

 

 

"You're with me," Yena grunted intertwined their hands together, hauling Yuri to her.

 

You are stuck with me from now on whether you like it or not.

.

 

"W-Wait, I told you I am not ready for skinship ,..!" Yuri yelped and slap Yena’s arm softly with a reddening cheeks as she was forced in the seat beside her.

 

I am not used to this clingy Yena, but I guess it is not a bad thing either.

 

 

Minjoo twisted around in her seat with large eyes.

 

 

"Sorry, Minjoo” Yuri mouthed the words with a pout.

 

 

Minjoo turned back around with a huge smile on her face knowing Yena would be all over Yuri throughout the entire ride.

 

Though, she was certainly okay it since Yuri and Yena were going to have some much needed bonding or lovey-dovey time.

 

 

The seats were almost all filled now other than the seat beside Minjoo.

 

 

"Can I sit here?" Chaewon asked eventually, pointing at the seat next to her.

 

 

"Of course," Minjoo nodded.

 

We need to talk anyways. I hope I can tell you what I really feel this field trip.

 

 

"There's no way I'm going to be sitting next to Yujin," Hitomi shuddered.

 

 

"Why not?" she questioned.

 

 

"Watch her when the bus starts moving," she replied while she leaned back on her seat to get comfortable.

 

 

Minjoo searched for Yujin on the bus, but didn't realize she was right in front of her until the engine of the bus started to rumble on.

 

 

"I feel sick," she complained immediately. "Why is the bus moving so fast?"

 

 

"The bus isn't moving yet, Yujin," Wonyoung giggled beside her and caress her back.

 

You’re like a baby thou you are older than me, you always need me.

 

 

"See?" Hitomi presented.

 

 

Minjoo tried her best to hold back her laugh, yet there was already some laughter behind her. She looked behind her to see what was happening.

 

 

"You have motion sickness too, Oh my God! You are really friends with Yujin, both of you act so cool but scared at rides? ?!" Yuri laughed.

 

Don’t worry I will take care of you.

 

 

"Shut up," Yena growled.

 

 

"I would have never thought that you would have—"

 

 

"I said shut up," she commanded while placing her hand over Yuri's mouth.

Way to ruin my cool side to my girl. Arrgh , damn Yena. Court her properly.

 

Yuri lifted two surrendering hands in the air in response.

 

 

Your so cute, I like it that I can tease you and talk to you like before.

 

"It seems like everyone has motion sickness," Minjoo smiled with amusement after turning back around.

 

 

"They're wimps," Hitomi stated cheekily.

 

"How long is this ride?"Yujin asked breathlessly.

 

 

"The bus has only been moving for eight minutes," Hitomi rolled her eyes.

"And the ride is an hour and a half," Sakura informed.

 

 

"Minjoo, save me," Yujin begged, stretching her arms behind her and feeling the air for her face.

I want to sit beside you but God damn that Chaewon.

 

Chaewon- 1 point

Yujin- ZERO

 

"What can I do?" she inquired incredulously as she jerked her face away from Yujin grazing fingertips.

 

 

"Something!" she demanded.

 

 

"Let Wonyoung do it. It'll be easier," she responded, shifting the responsibility towards Wonyoung.

 

 

Why did you sit beside her? If you have motion sickness I can take care of you too .

 

"Yujin acts like a child," Wonyoung shook her head with disapproval. "I'll see what I can do."

 

 

Minjoo decided not to pay attention when Wonyoung took care of her like a girlfriend and began massaging Yujin's head to make her feel better.

 

 

Dumb Yujin

Dumb Ahn Puppy.

That should be me.!

That body contact is unnecessary.

 

 

Chaeyeon swiftly sit beside Sakura but the entire ride she was ignored and she can’t blamed the beauty.

Please look at me.

 

“Sakura, can we sleep on the same bedroom tonight?”

 

“I am not the one to decide the room assignment and don’t talk to me, you’re the one who decide to leave me…” Sakura just talked to her coldly and slept throughout the ride.

 

 

As the rest of the bus ride continued, Minjoo was glad Chaewon was sitting next to her. Not once was there an awkward silence between the two. These endless conversations were always fun to the both of them.

 

Just like the old times.

 

 

"We're here already?" Minjoo looked out the window for the first time.

 

 

"Already?" Chaewon repeated with shock.

 

 

"Please tell me we are," Minjoo sighed.

 

 

"I need to get out of here," Yena grumbled.

 

 

"We have arrived at Seongnam Arts Center," one of the teachers revealed. "You may exit the bus now."

 

 

Minjoo could tell how much Yujin wanted to leave the bus as she bounced in place in the aisle. She was expecting her to sprint outside when she was at the door, but the moment her feet touched the ground, her knees buckled.

 

 

"I missed the ground so much," she groaned as she uselessly laid down.

 

 

"Get up already," Chaewon scowled at her still body.

 

 

"Everyone, listen up!" a teacher shouted through a megaphone. "The play starts at ten. After the play, you can all explore the area. You don't have to watch the play if you don't want to!"

 

 

"Looks like I'm not going then," Yujin grinned, picking herself up.

"What did you say?" Sakura glared at her.

 

 

"Looks like I'm going then,"

 

"Please be back at the buses by three! Now go enjoy yourselves!" the teacher told the students as he let them go.

 

 

The huddle of students and teachers soon scattered throughout Gyeonggi province; some went to Gwangmyeong cave, Hwaseong Fortress, some at Korean Folk Village; the group viewed each other blankly.

 

 

"I guess the groups don't really matter anymore," Hitomi shrugged.

 

 

"Good!" Yuri cheered. "Now we can all spend the whole day together!"

 

 

"Great," Yena muttered sarcastically. Yuri sent her a frown.

I want to have a me and you time, but yeah for now I am fine with us sightseeing with our friends.

 

 

"Where are we going to first?" Chaeyeon asked the group.

 

 

"The theater," Sakura answered coldly to her with no hesitation. "Let's go."

You are l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter