See you Later

Love Polygon(Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next thing Yena knew after their clique parted ways outside the restaurant, she followed Yuri with a distance that she can see her safely going home.

 

 

 

I just don’t want anything to bad happen to you.

 

So bear with me now.

 

I just care…

 

 

 

 

She saw her arrived safely and she just sit down, crouching in front of Yuri’s door.

 

 

 

 

We need to talk today. Please don’t ignore me…

 

 

 

She stands and pounded softly on the door.

 

“Yuri, are you there, can we talk about us?”

 

The door just opened and Yuri let her in and she follow her in the couch hoping not to end this with another argument.

 

I can’t take another day without properly apologizing to you.

 

The air become so thick as both of them don’t know where to start as to Yuri she does not know is she still hate or mad at her.

 

To Yena all she knows is that all the she felt on Minjoo is just a crush nothing more, nothing less; but for Yuri it felt like someone she wants to spend for a lifetime with…

 

 

Their eyes met and emotions of missing each other warmth flows in the air Yuri moved backward while Yena moved forward. They kissed softly like it is their first kiss, savoring the taste of each other’s lips without tears in their eyes this time. Yena was about to go crazy when she hear Yuri’s soft whimper with every moment their tongues collide. The intense emotion that they keep in front of their friends became so overwhelming and flowing out. They stop for a brief moment and Yuri bury her face on the crook of Yena’s neck gasping helplessly like a child. Yena’s left hand found hers, intertwining it so tight.

 

I’m afraid to let you go now.

 

It snuck up on me like everything felt surreal.

 

Does it mean she forgive me?

Yena pulled out of Yuri’s embraced and lifted the latter’s face to gaze at beautiful eyes.

 

“I’m sorry, can you let me court you properly?”

 

Yuri recovered from euphoria and reality hits her, she felt like Yena had been using it again.

 

“How can you show up like nothing happened? I’ve been crazy since the day you make love to me… then last time, you force yourself to me too, I want to hate you, my brain says so but my heart says otherwise…I could not think of anything but you, but I stop myself, cause I want you to change for the better but sometimes I still see you looking at Minjoo”

 

Yena just stay silent, she deserves all the hate for being a jerk.

 

“I guess that you needed space Yuri… but you shut me out completely”

 

“I’ve never felt so alone in my whole life until you made me, I told you to stay away but it also means to stay close with me.. why don’t you understand me? You said you will always be there for me, like when you save me when I got bullied, But why would you walk away and left me in agony when I need you the most? You touch me for the first time Yena, and did you expect me to cling to you ? to follow you? I won’t go that low , lower than I let you touch me, I am saving it for marriage but I give it to you” She paused for a second before speaking again with much calmer voice. “Do..do you enjoy breaking my heart?”

 

Yena felt salty tears beginning to sting her eyes.

 

“Of, course not... I am here to show you my sincerity”

 

It hit Yuri all at once.

 

I am not the only one.

 

She missed me too..

 

She’s been longing for me too.

 

I am not just a comfort to her.

 

She is crying for me.

 

…she loves me

 

How you can be god damn stupid Yuri…

 

After we made love for the first time, it should have been clear to me and when she come back to my apartment.

 

“Forgive this fool Yuri.. please” Yena whispered to her as she placed gentle kiss to her cheeks..”I love you…Jo Yuri, please let me love you ”

 

She kissed her tenderly and Yuri kissed her back as if says I love you too.

 

“I will let you court me, but that time no, kissing, no PDA, court me properly in front of our friends”

 

And that night Yena walk out of Yuri’s apartment with a smile appearing on her face.

 

.

.

.

 

 

"Hey, Minjoo! Come with me!" Yujin snatched Minjoo's hand and tugged her across the field.

 

 

 

"Y-yujin?" Minjoo stuttered, pleasantly surprised at how warm her palm felt that her fingers pressed against.

 

 

They skipped through the golden meadow with a shining cerulean sky above them. They raced against the clouds, but the pale fluffs were no match for them.

 

 

"Let's stop running already!" Minjoo pleaded breathlessly.

 

 

Yujin paid no attention to her as they hiked up a hill that seemed to have appeared of thin air.

"There we go," Yujin sighed with content, falling back into the soft grass.

 

 

Minjoo mimicked her movements, the ground feeling comfortable like her bed.

 

 

The sky was too radiant for her to look at, so she decided to tilt her head to Yujin.

 

 

"What

 

"Have your eyes always looked like that?" she wondered aloud, leaning towards her with curiosity.

 

 

"You're imagining things, Minjoo," she chuckled while shaking her head.

 

 

The sentence created a spark in Minjoo's mind. Was she imagining things?

 

 

She squirmed as the grass beneath her began to tickle a lot more than usual. It was unbearable in seconds and when she couldn't take it anymore, her eyes shot open.

 

 

"Yujin, what are you doing?!" Minjoo shouted, swiftly rising out of her bed.

 

 

She was back in her room; the meadows were nothing but a dream now.

 

Oh, my God! What was that, why am I dreaming of her now???

 

 

"Good morning," Yujin grinned, wiggling Seraphs tail across her exposed feet as she spoke.

 

 

"That tickles!" she exclaimed. This was not the way she liked to be woken up, but she couldn't speak anymore due to her laughter.

 

 

"N-No more!" she laughed out, taking her pillow and flinging it towards her.

 

 

She took her slightly startled pause as her chance to take her other pillow and shoo her out.

 

 

"Get out, get out!" she pushed her out of her room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter